• September 21, 2024, 03:34:56 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: ULK.Furi - Impostering  (Read 1464 times)

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
ULK.Furi - Impostering
« on: June 28, 2018, 07:03:47 am »
Player Nick: ULK.Furi
Date: 6/27/2018
Reason for reporting: He's not a part of ULK, this is the second time I'm reporting him here for this.
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7410.msg42760#msg42760
Delete this account already.
Evidence:

http://ec.thijn.ovh/playerstats.php?uInput=ULK.Furi
Extra notes:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 04:25:58 am by KILLERX/Craig »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

KILLERX

Re: ULK.Furi - Impostering
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 07:16:14 am »
@Furi  whats going on? any proof that you are ULK member if not then remove ULK tag

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 07:20:42 am »
@Furi  whats going on? any proof that you are ULK member if not then remove ULK tag
He is not.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

CrackM4

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 07:29:07 am »
Furi aka JenniferWinget (based on his/her aliases), as you are not part of ULK i'll give you 24 hrs to remove ULK tag from your nick, otherwise I will ban you.

Furi

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 12:20:21 pm »
https://archive.vc-mp.org/to2014/index.php?topic=6286.0

Furi aka JenniferWinget (based on his/her aliases), as you are not part of ULK i'll give you 24 hrs to remove ULK tag from your nick, otherwise I will ban you.
https://archive.vc-mp.org/to2014/index.php?topic=6286.0

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2018, 06:11:15 pm »
He is with aki's ulk

KILLERX

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2018, 06:19:05 pm »
@Furi  according to brian they had kicked you from clan back in 2013 if you want to join again you will have to reapply thats what brian told me
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 07:39:11 pm by KILLERX/Craig »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2018, 08:04:14 pm »
He is with aki's ulk
That coup has died and closed back in 2014.
ULK is registered under my supervision representing the actual clan that is around. www.ulkgang.com
You have no right whatsoever nor have any permission from the leaders to be wearing or associate yourself with ULK in anyway.
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=557.0

Furi has never made full promotion to ULK, he has always been on the TLK rank (the trainee rank) and was kicked on that rank back in 2013.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 08:20:06 pm by Brian »
~A. Kupchenko

Furi

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2018, 03:17:41 am »
@Furi  according to brian they had kicked you from clan back in 2013 if you want to join again you will have to reapply thats what brian told me
not kicked akiharu ask ulks members who want to join his part so i left sept ulk and join aki team because aki always defend friends and team mates if we are wrong or right @ brain i offer you a deal in E_ forum add me as ulk or else old fight will begain again in 0.4 2 from sept ulk and 1 from aki deal or?

cool3

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2018, 03:27:36 am »
This is not place for wars, so please for the God sake solve this issue between you and Brian as soon as possible...@everyone this is just a game for fun.

Furi

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2018, 03:32:28 am »
This is not place for wars, so please for the God sake solve this issue between you and Brian as soon as possible...@everyone this is just a game for fun.
agree @brain lets team up and play under 1 ulk i dont want any kind of leadership if this is your wish i also reapply in ulk but you need to enable registration system on ulk forum

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2018, 04:13:59 am »
You have no demands to make, you allied yourself with someone who got kicked for pulling his own strings and then after a year completely collapsed. You got kicked for treason in 2013.
You are free to reapply once Paradox has time to fix the registration system on the forum.
~A. Kupchenko

Furi

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2018, 04:21:18 am »
You have no demands to make, you allied yourself with someone who got kicked for pulling his own strings and then after a year completely collapsed. You got kicked for treason in 2013.
You are free to reapply once Paradox has time to fix the registration system on the forum.
  ok problem solved admin plz lock this topic
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 04:23:01 am by Furi »

KILLERX

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2018, 04:23:14 am »
@Brian  is he allowed to use tag until then?

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2018, 04:23:53 am »
@Brian  is he allowed to use tag until then?
No.
~A. Kupchenko