• September 20, 2024, 10:57:58 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: [MDr]Rex_The_GreaT - DE  (Read 1162 times)

Furi

[MDr]Rex_The_GreaT - DE
« on: July 02, 2018, 08:18:21 am »
Player Nick: [MDr]Rex_The_GreaT
Date: today
Reason for reporting: DE
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: ZzZz
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 08:27:24 pm by Zeeshan.Bhatti »

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
Re: [MDr]Rex_The_GreaT - DE
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 01:30:05 pm »
@Re[X] can you explain why were you keep jumping back even you know's the sea is behind you? Didn't you imagined you can be mistakenly jumped out there? In the video it seems like you did it intentionally and the grenades you were throwing is nothing make any sense why do a player threw grenades when 2 players are trying to kill him why didn't you used m4 or any other weapon that place was not for grenades it was big you cannot kill any guy there like that way.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 01:31:51 pm by Zeeshan.Bhatti »
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 02:11:44 pm »
@Zeeshan.Bhatti  look at this report http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7994.0
reporter explained byself that the place is little jumpy

[/cente

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 03:17:06 pm »
@Zeeshan.Bhatti  look at this report http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7994.0
Both are different places and totally changed I want the explanation and should be truth.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.

Offline Fi77_Hold3R

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 03:49:46 pm »
In my case i didn't jumped neither pressed the jump button.It was maybe cause of a bug but in this case your mate  @ReX was jumping and thatswhy fell.....

Offline NeuTroN

• Private First Class
  • I'm The Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2018, 04:21:23 pm »
@Zeeshan.Bhatti  i was throwing grenades on the road and they were coming towards me

as you can see in the video i was jumping from the long distance but the place is bugged so players can be easily drowned

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2018, 05:16:48 pm »
My question is stand still, why were you keep jumping 'you are saying' this place is kinda bugged and if you jump you will easily fall if you already knew about it why did you jumping?

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2018, 08:14:42 pm »
My question is stand still, why were you keep jumping 'you are saying' this place is kinda bugged and if you jump you will easily fall if you already knew about it why did you jumping?
mate seems like you don't want to get the truth, while playing no one knows what actually gonna be happen especially when you are getting attacked by more than 1 person.

[/cente

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2018, 08:25:46 pm »
mate seems like you don't want to get the truth, while playing no one knows what actually gonna be happen especially when you are getting attacked by more than 1 person.
yes but one thing always running around our mind which is how to kill those who are trying to kill me. That can be possible with weapons not by explosive and jumping and throwing around those enemies. btw. Leaving you rex hope you won't do such things and later on call it 'by mistake'.