• September 21, 2024, 03:15:52 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Subzero - Aimlock,  (Read 1073 times)

Tim

Subzero - Aimlock,
« on: July 06, 2018, 05:58:00 pm »
Player Nick: [MD]Subzero
Date: Yesterday
Reason for reporting: Aimlock.
Evidence:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MLtUdMnYVw&feature=youtu.be
Extra notes: @GangstaRas ive just tagged you here because isnt it the same thing you banned me for ? cause my aim snapped on my team mate which i was doing with intention. what will you say about this now ? and what other admins think about this and still if their is any doubt any more reports are useless

« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 11:02:49 am by Ryne »

GangstaRas

Re: Subzero - Aimlock,
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 06:31:35 am »
Any explanation @SuBZErO?

SuBZErO2333

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 06:49:56 am »
Any explanation @SuBZErO?
About tim saying that his topic is same as mine then i would say hes blind as this video is completely different from his as in his video the player was down but his aim moved to another while leaving the player which he was about to kill while in my video i was just spraying players as they were too many so there is nothing to explain here i would say.P.S : I dont see anything suspicious just me aiming from far behind spraying 2 players and tim died with it whats abnormal about it ?

Tim

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2018, 07:07:14 am »
you were spraying bullets right post the counter evidence and yeah one thing more on my record just one bullet shot my head which was completely away from your spray. Don't try to mess things up see the radar clearly there is no any orange player on my left side so whom are you spraying at( your own team mate 7k ? ) and then suddenly one bullet comes and shot my head ? are you fucking kidding ive complete version of the video too i can show you more than this but please represent your counter evidence.

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2018, 07:23:17 am »
you were spraying bullets right post the counter evidence and yeah one thing more on my record just one bullet shot my head which was completely away from your spray. Don't try to mess things up see the radar clearly there is no any orange player on my left side so whom are you spraying at( your own team mate 7k ? ) and then suddenly one bullet comes and shot my head ? are you fucking kidding ive complete version of the video too i can show you more than this but please represent your counter evidence.
he dont have any footage of his own gameplay and about your footage lets see from your side then ?

Tim

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2018, 08:01:07 am »
I already have provided enough but if still you re demanding for more here you go please keep your eyes open ( ya chashma lga lay bhosdikay ) and its the case between me and subzero you are no one to talk here a kind request please dont login with subzero's account and create a drama over here.

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2018, 08:26:57 am »
I already have provided enough but if still you re demanding for more here you go please keep your eyes open ( ya chashma lga lay bhosdikay ) and its the case between me and subzero you are no one to talk here a kind request please dont login with subzero's account and create a drama over here.

I dont see anything wrong in this video everything seems normal to me (chasmay aur dimagh ki toh tujhy zarourat hai gandu ki aulad)
about who m i, he is my little brother#peace

SuBZErO2333

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2018, 08:31:37 am »

I dont see anything wrong in this video everything seems normal to me (chasmay aur dimagh ki toh tujhy zarourat hai gandu ki aulad)
about who m i, he is my little brother#peace
Retard do you have eyes ? you can see that i am shooting m4 on you but doesnt hit you directly how can you say i am using aimlock

Tim

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2018, 08:57:38 am »
dafuq are you guys mentally ill , first he said he was spraying, clearly it is obvious in the video that he was spraying on my left side and then his aim suddenly snapped onto me and still they are saying its all normal nothing is wrong here .
In my record there is zero lag so that is what happened in that scenario for real without any delays or warp.
@GangstaRas looking forward to what youll state since counter evidence is missing and they are being blind they cant see how Subzero's aim snapped.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 09:00:03 am by KingArk »

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2018, 11:31:29 am »
dafuq are you guys mentally ill , first he said he was spraying, clearly it is obvious in the video that he was spraying on my left side and then his aim suddenly snapped onto me and still they are saying its all normal nothing is wrong here .
In my record there is zero lag so that is what happened in that scenario for real without any delays or warp.
@GangstaRas looking forward to what youll state since counter evidence is missing and they are being blind they cant see how Subzero's aim snapped.
ddr4
All I see is subzero trying hard to kill you with m4 but your lag wont let him do that so his shot finally made it to your head and you call it aimlock? @GangstaRas subzero don't have any counter evidence for that but 1 kill can't prove anything it can be a luck or anything ask him for more as it proves nothing but his lag

Tim

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2018, 01:03:33 pm »
@GangstaRas for the excuse he has made i have 15 mins remaining recording and i surely believe you wont find any kind of lag, since these Mds are special cases from the beginning as he said i was lagging for subzero only while my complete video is lag free 60 fps with 135 ping m/s no spikes at all.
One more thing its not about how many kills you have done its about suspicious activity. Subzero is caught and he has no counter argument instead of that you are just trying to prove the fact wrong which is not possible play vice war and wait for admins reply cheers.

P.S dont talk about luck here no one listens to that.

KILLERX

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2018, 07:20:32 pm »
Locked until further notice.

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2018, 11:02:35 am »
Denied after an internal discussion.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.