• September 21, 2024, 10:54:19 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Report - =TRC=Zeeshan - saving his clanmate  (Read 2727 times)

Varun Singh

Report - =TRC=Zeeshan - saving his clanmate
« on: July 13, 2018, 04:06:47 am »
Admin nick: =TRC=Zeeshan
Your nick: Varun Singh
Date: 13/7/2018
Reason for report: Saving his clanmate with his head admin rank
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=8095
Extra notes:
You get it wrong mr i told him to jhando ach jaldi means keep fucking everyone here, jahando and jhando means similar words and why would i rule break i know all the rules here don't get it wrong.
This is totally disgusting they are trying to save his clan mate if he was saying keep everyone here then why he used "jaldi" word = Fast but i wont sit until i make the rules same for all players in all servers staff can do everything and players just like slaves if they do something they get ban.
@Aaron  @Human.  @Ryne  please do justice
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 12:37:08 pm by Ryne »

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
Re: Report - =TRC=Zeeshan - saving his clanmate
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 07:44:12 am »
Jhand is not always mean flag lol...Jhanda = flag

kya jhand admi hai = what a flag man? jhando/jhand = refereed to as looser mostly.

@FulToN_619 : What you guys use it in Pakistan for?
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline SanaullaH

• Administrator
  • General III
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 12:53:29 pm »
It's sindhi word
Jhando ach jaldi - keep fucking everyone fast
( urdu ) sabko Marty aw jaldi or jo aagy aye usko marty aw.
i am not funny..

RoyStang's Art

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 03:34:52 pm »
We call it 'Jahando' for fucking @Ryne you know we sometimes miss some words(urdu/hindi) or add extra stuff into it but the meaning remain same in sindhi same happens.

The pure sindhi is different more than we talk on daily basis, the pure one is check the old peoples on the newspapers or in news videos they talk pure one, and we do normal one we add some mixture words of other other languages such as, balochi there are many I can't describe all of them even I don't know most of them :p

Reporter: Already I mentioned in fulton's report, if you want to add something DO NOT create another topic pm me I will unlock that one, but here you reported me instead of it.

First of all, you are from india, how can you so sure about sindhi words??? You are stick on the words tell me are you using translator if yes then you are in deep trouble cuz translator for sindhi is not yet stable, if someone else helping you to get you these words meanings, I wanna have a chit chat with him, tag him here.

And you are seems to be like a 'Anonymous' and using a VPN if it's correct then nobody can help you in that, anyways tag the guy who's translating for you.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 03:37:49 pm by Zeeshan.Bhatti »
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Varun Singh

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 09:11:55 pm »
We call it 'Jahando' for fucking @Ryne you know we sometimes miss some words(urdu/hindi) or add extra stuff into it but the meaning remain same in sindhi same happens.
Dude stop defending your mate and now you are defending yourself also i can understand but your words were clear Jhando = Flag, ach= come jaldi = fast but looking at you looks like you guys are not perfect for administration you should be equal to all but you are trying alter proofs and save your sindhi gang mate and TRC mate
The pure sindhi is different more than we talk on daily basis, the pure one is check the old peoples on the newspapers or in news videos they talk pure one, and we do normal one we add some mixture words of other other languages such as, balochi there are many I can't describe all of them even I don't know most of them :p
Acting smart wont help you if Ryne, Aaron, Human are not bias i dont know anything but the line fulton said jhando ach jaldi is clear even a blind person can tell you if they are not your gang friends now you are clearing altering proofs
Reporter: Already I mentioned in fulton's report, if you want to add something DO NOT create another topic pm me I will unlock that one, but here you reported me instead of it.
Yea you said if you have more proofs but why i need more proof when the current one is crystal clear and as i already said you know the truth yourself also but now trying to save your and your mate ass and you rejected my report clearly which shows how much bias you are
First of all, you are from india, how can you so sure about sindhi words??? You are stick on the words tell me are you using translator if yes then you are in deep trouble cuz translator for sindhi is not yet stable, if someone else helping you to get you these words meanings, I wanna have a chit chat with him, tag him here.
HAHAHHA i didnt used any translater nor taken help of anyone i am not dumb even if i had taken help of someone i would have never told you his name cause you guys are annoying and will make his game like hell with flaming everywhere.
And you are seems to be like a 'Anonymous' and using a VPN if it's correct then nobody can help you in that, anyways tag the guy who's translating for you.
Looks like you guys trying hard to track me and make my game hell by your flaming skills just prove yourself clean which you cant proofs are crystal clear you dont need to know who am i.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2018, 10:32:32 pm »
ok so lets end the drama

as killerx told me to find a sindhi guy

its time to be fair for admins.
Higher level admins keep saving their clan mates not only in this report

look at this one
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7977.0

specially this one
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7597.0
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 10:34:20 pm by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

KILLERX

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2018, 10:48:25 pm »
Just cut the crap @Varun Singh  fulton did mistake or maybe what he saying is right but whatever its just a small offense he did human makes mistake and maybe zeeshan mis understood the case
I just want this case to be solved instead of creating more drama i didnt wanted to involve myself but looks this drama will be going on until we make it clear since you dont trust anyone except aaron and human and they dont know sindhi i requested Mad_killer(since he is from MD he is not friend of anyone)  for you to tell me the meaning.
No one is bias here just the word is same as Jahando thats why everyone is confuse
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 10:54:07 pm by KILLERX/Craig »

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2018, 11:29:11 pm »
One word can have different meanings depending on the context/sentence, besides no one takes spelling that that serious in game, so misspell is also common but im not sure about this case as i dont understand it. Neither Aaron nor me can solve this as we dont know the language, so i'll leave this to @Ryne as he seems to know better know about it.

@MAD_K!LL3R
Could you stop posting links of solved report and shows your ignorance or you cant read what i've said in your previous admin report ?
Quote from: MAD_K!LL3R
look at this one
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7977.0
I've already told you many times, new report need new evidence so posting links of old reports to new reports wont do anything and admin report board is for power abuse( either break admin rule/server rule) while unban appeal board is for wrong ban/apologize. Please try harder to get those words into your minds or it's just beyond your capability ? You gave nothing in your report for us to take action. How many times do i have to tell you ? The staff dont need evidence to warn player(read all my posts in the link above for more info), so he didnt need evidence to warn you. While in your report, you didnt give anything to support yourself nor evidence of his power abuse, you simply made report without any evidence and instead asked him to post evidence for your admin report ? You were lucky because ZUBI unbanned you even the report was not valid and you didnt give any evidence or make unban appeal but it was not enough for you, You came again to make admin report which was denied by me and now calling EC's higher level are saving staff. Some players just dont deserve good treatment, am i right ?

Quote from: MAD_K!LL3R
specially this one
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7597.0
Once again, what's your point here ? He got warned by EC management and now you call it biased ?

@MAD_K!LL3R
Seriously what you are trying to achieve by finding any possible mistakes in every single admin reports just to call EC's higher levels are saving staff ? What you get from all that ? It will make you feel better about yourself ?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 11:49:49 pm by Human. »

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2018, 12:02:39 am »
@Varun Singh : First of all, stop hiding behind that name. If you are really from India, you are aware, what we use Jhando for, ?Jhando hai kya?, something like this. I didn?t knew this was sindhi or something. I just gave first impression, What I had in mind.

@MAD_K!LL3R : Stop being a dickhead or I?ll fucking ban your ass. Back to report, I?ve seen your conversation with someone and I would like to personally confirm it before giving any verdict on it.

I am not a sindhi guy. I will look further into it.
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline Azal

• Sergeant First Class Senior
  • Me Ehm tha yehi Vehm tha
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2018, 01:29:58 am »
i would like to add that sindhi is a very old and diverse language which has several dialects and variations for instance my language punjabi has 5 variations, Majhi, siraeki, hindko, pothwari and pahari.
so we have to see that we can arrange a translator who can speak the sindhi which fulton was trying to say and translate what he meant as larkanas sindhi is diffrent according to some of my friends
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 02:01:01 am by Human. »

Shahriyar Ali

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2018, 02:32:59 am »
Sorry for posting here but as I am sindhi, I can confirm this that jahando and yahando both words are used for "fucking" and sometimes we mis type it with jahndo or similar words. Where as Jhando is used for flag. He may have used the phrase "Jhando ach jaldi" which does not implies for flag as the correct sentence is "Jhando kharin ach" or "Jhando khayun aa".

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2018, 02:35:04 am »
@MAD_K!LL3R : Stop being a dickhead or I?ll fucking ban your ass.
mate whats so wrong your admin Killerx told me get the meanings and post so i did wrong ? if yes you are allowed to ban me from forums i don't care but the fact why are you so rage ? something wrong ?

[/cente

KILLERX

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2018, 02:40:57 am »
mate whats so wrong your admin Killerx told me get the meanings and post so i did wrong ? if yes you are allowed to ban me from forums i don't care but the fact why are you so rage ? something wrong ?
Man no one telling you dont post proofs but look at your language you were able to post it nicely but you started targeting all staff and about old reports as human had explained you very well that staff dont need to provide proofs if they ban/warn someone but since you were old player zubi unbanned you but you still bringing all old stuff
Hope you understand

Offline ZUBI

• Major Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2018, 05:43:14 am »
@MAD_K!LL3R look i always stand in to your side decisions and i always want to let my mans down just because you are an old player and i always respect players which deserve something but looks like you make troublesome to players for no purpose i will give you a little advice avoid such situations otherwise the little respect you get from staff right now will also vanished in no time.

Coming to the topic that word is pure sindhi word and that means jahando/jhando ach jalde = keep killing everyone here very fast i don't see any point in advertise there.

sometimes we use okay/ok/k and it all means same
sometimes we use f9/fine and it all means same.

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2018, 09:55:30 am »
@MAD_K!LL3R : If he told you to do so, you should?ve posted only that. What you want to prove by posting older links? You know, What I mean. Be careful, next time.

@FulToN_619 @Zeeshan.Bhatti @Varun Singh : Any of you got any logs? Did zeeshan left the server immediately after fulton said that?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 10:04:35 am by Ryne »