• September 23, 2024, 12:30:51 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: aSSiKiMaaKiLaSSi - abusing mother/Provoking/Impersonating.  (Read 976 times)

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
aSSiKiMaaKiLaSSi - abusing mother/Provoking/Impersonating.
« on: July 13, 2018, 08:24:32 pm »
Player Nick:  aSSiKiMaaKiLaSSi
Date: today
Reason for reporting: abusing mother/Provoking/Impersonating.
ExtraNote:
Okay so let's start I did not provoked nor said anything i don't even know him, MDs used to abuse me with these words which they've done again by registering on the server mentioning my real name and abusive words on my parents, which you can clearly see in the provided picture above, now those admins who are gonna come up with a warn should just ignore this report because what they did is pre planned for provoking me so i would get mad and abuse in return but i stood calm , his real alias should be revealed and a ban should be pulled out so people in future wouldn't think of doing this, if this guy gets warn others will do this too .
Pakistani admins can understand it and I'll be waiting for your fair decision considering he joined the server with a nick which mentions my real name and abusive words for my mom.
They also created a location in the server mentioning my mom and real name twice x2 which I believe is done on purpose not by mistake continuous abuseing and provoking , ban is the ideal solution perhaps. Kody create this loc as my opinion.
KillerX please stay away as i know you will take their side
@Zeeshan.Bhatti han @ZUBI i i want you guys to take a look

« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 03:24:11 pm by BeY3K^ »
NonE can JuDGe Me only EXcept ALLAH :D
Pm me if you get signature like my style :)

KILLERX

Re: Report <<<<<< ______>>>>>>>
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 05:38:42 am »
Dude i had no problems with you but dont know what made you to think that i will support MDs anyways you guys are good for blaming staff for being bias but cant follow format
Fix the report title format  -> http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=5312.0

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
Re: aSSiKiMaaKiLaSSi - abusing mother/Provoking/Impersonating.
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 03:27:31 pm »
Dude i had no problems with you but dont know what made you to think that i will support MDs anyways you guys are good for blaming staff for being bias but cant follow format

It's not Blaming staff. friend always be my friend. i just wanted that Zubi or  zeeshan handle my report.
and title has been changed.

KILLERX

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 04:28:31 pm »

It's not Blaming staff. friend always be my friend. i just wanted that Zubi or  zeeshan handle my report.
As you wish but there is nothing much we can do about your case except giving a warn to that guy and delete that acc and possibly remove that location

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 05:06:07 pm »
It was KF Thunder under your abusive name aliases, 15days ban have been issued will be longer if other players repeat it.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 05:06:57 pm »

As you wish but there is nothing much we can do about your case except giving a warn to that guy and delete that acc and possibly remove that location

If Zubi or Zeeshan handle this report it would be good for me to take like your decision. decision not matter. alot of Md's use name for provoking.But i know that he's thirdclass people. i just want to take a big decision not warn. like if you ban someone. it's become idol message for abusers. As my opinion. what you think KillerX.

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2018, 05:07:24 pm »
It was KF Thunder under your abusive name aliases, 15days ban have been issued will be longer if other players repeat it.
yes Sir