• September 22, 2024, 02:29:52 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: KamaKaze F1/deathevade  (Read 1180 times)

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
KamaKaze F1/deathevade
« on: July 15, 2018, 08:49:26 pm »
Player Nick: [MD]KamaKaZe
Date: Today
Reason for reporting: Pause evade/F1 hack
I don't think that you need more proves. if you need more proofs i will send you in Pm.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 07:26:26 pm by KILLERX/Craig »
NonE can JuDGe Me only EXcept ALLAH :D
Pm me if you get signature like my style :)

KILLERX

Re: KamaKaze F1/deathevade
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 09:01:34 pm »
@kamakaze explain you have 24 hours

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 10:05:37 pm »
its desync

KILLERX

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 10:20:56 pm »
its desync
No, look at his body moves he suddenly moved and then again stopped what i see is its clear deathevade but i will discuss with fellow staff members to avoid any mistake

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2018, 10:29:15 pm »
its desync
provide proof of desync. next time i will make one more report.
it will be related to you interfaring in others report without having a direct link to the situation
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 10:32:42 pm by BeY3K^ »
NonE can JuDGe Me only EXcept ALLAH :D
Pm me if you get signature like my style :)

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 02:08:35 am »
its desync
provide proof of desync. next time i will make one more report.
it will be related to you interfaring in others report without having a direct link to the situation

I am replying behalf of kamakaze : i would suggest you to think before barking hes my brother and i was playing from his pc and nick but not at that time so i never noticed him evading or doing anything wrong nor me, i want more footage as far as i can think it was beyak who was lagging or kamakaze its not evade
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 02:14:54 am by DarK_WolF »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 02:26:51 am »
i don't know if its true or not but its little disturbing that the Scenario can be like " kama was down bey3k was shooting him but no hp loss then bey3k changed his aim to lucifurious( a turkey player having less than 50 ping) he got no damage this shows bey3k was lagging kama got no shots from bey3k, but kama got damage after standing back and then animated like a player whose down but actually standing in the reporter's screen, this can be the player [DU]PL2 who was shooting towards that way" may be kama stand up and fall down again by PL2's shot... why would a player keep standing to get killed after a successful evade ?

P.S this animation bug happens when a player is jumping and someone knock him down. you can check it out
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 02:31:41 am by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2018, 02:31:52 am »
i don't know if its true or not but its little disturbing that the incident can be like " kama was down bey3k was shooting him but no hp loss then bey3k changed his aim to lucifurious( a turkey player having less than 50 ping) he got no damage this shows bey3k was lagging kama got no shots from bey3k, but kama got damage after standing back and then animated like a player whose down but actually standing in the reporter's screen, this can be the player [DU]PL2 who was shooting towards that way" may be kama stand up and fall down again by PL2's shot... why would a player keep standing to get killed after an successful evade ?

P.S this animation bug happens when a player is jumping and someone knock him down. you can check it out
+1 for mad killer and watch the video carefully the video is laggy enough to not even be considered a report as you can see lucifer having 50 ping but in beyaks screen hes warping from one place to another so that means it was beyak who was lagging too much and false accusing kamakaze for evade

KILLERX

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2018, 03:10:22 am »
@MAD_K!LL3R  @DarK_WolF  there is no confusion its clear deathevade via alt+tab and about lagg i agree beyak was lagging badly but look at kamakaze HP its was 0-1 and surviving with 0-1 hp at that moment was not possible since beyak was using spaz,
I asked for explaination because some players press these keys by mistake or some other notifications gets poped in pc due to which game gets minimized but there is nothing like that so therefore banning kamkaze for 21 days
Banned
Thanks for reporting

Edit: -> http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=8134.0
Denied
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 07:27:37 pm by KILLERX/Craig »