• September 21, 2024, 02:37:32 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Report-KamaKaze F1/deathevade  (Read 2124 times)

Mohamed Adham

Re: Report-KamaKaze F1/deathevade
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2018, 08:02:03 am »
Bey3k .Zaim is not an asslicker to anyclan .Actually,You are asslicking to marabu and those noobs like you.I am sorry killerx but this man has exceeded his limits .Its a clear bug can not you understand? Oh,You want to ban him by anyway I am sorry i forgot this .He is not using any kind of hacks .He has never used since he started playing years ago .When did you start playing ? I am sure it is from 1 or 2 months because it is clear for everyone that you are a noob .You just have a big team then you shoot by m6 oh high kills and so on .Mind your language bet,You are always abusing each player when he has a different opinion than you .Stop being a kid please .Try to be a man for sometime its better.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 08:04:59 am by KiM4_R4 »

Offline ZAiM

• Donator
  • Captain Staff
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MDt]ZAiM
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2018, 08:54:31 am »
so you are saying that you are not lagging,huh?

Why the fuck you took too much time to kill 50 ping player? its his lag right?
BRUHH

544 PING
look at Legend Ping (lucifurious) 68 PING
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 08:58:25 am by ZAiM »

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2018, 11:42:40 am »
Bey3k .Zaim is not an asslicker to anyclan .Actually,You are asslicking to marabu and those noobs like you.I am sorry killerx but this man has exceeded his limits .Its a clear bug can not you understand? Oh,You want to ban him by anyway I am sorry i forgot this .He is not using any kind of hacks .He has never used since he started playing years ago .When did you start playing ? I am sure it is from 1 or 2 months because it is clear for everyone that you are a noob .You just have a big team then you shoot by m6 oh high kills and so on .Mind your language bet,You are always abusing each player when he has a different opinion than you .Stop being a kid please .Try to be a man for sometime its better.
next time don't comment here. PM me what you want to say.

so you are saying that you are not lagging,huh?

Why the fuck you took too much time to kill 50 ping player? its his lag right?
BRUHH

544 PING
look at Legend Ping (lucifurious) 68 PING

Bro this post not related to you ok. if you want to give opinion then PM kamekz. don't call bruhhhh to post comment here and you call me lagger. take this video.
ok check this video again and any staff member tells me that if anyone spike ping then server send message to player ? mine ping spike to 500 ................
and tell me that why i can't get message after i killed him that time they kills me two time and after i got message ping spike that you can see in my video
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=GD-xHcE72es
NonE can JuDGe Me only EXcept ALLAH :D
Pm me if you get signature like my style :)

Mohamed Adham

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2018, 03:01:57 pm »
No,I will comment here .No one can tell me what should i do okay ? Understand this and make it clear .I do what admins request and you are not even a mod so shut up .

KILLERX

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2018, 05:55:12 pm »
Locked.
enough drama wait for @Aaron decision

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2018, 08:07:41 pm »
Okay, I have watched every detail of the video which you all sent, long story short, @BeY3K^ you forgot there's so called ping jitter in which probably caused a lot of desync from others in which it's not stable upon looking all the footages, it has something to deal with your latency, as you've said you don't receive a warning because we haven't update a warning message for high jitter, ping from which you press f8 is different from jitter just to let you know and I believe it was one of the possibilities which caused all this accusations.

Next time if there's something related to this report, mainly first thing to do is to check your ping by /ping which will help us a lot to investigate, now I made a video between 2 point of view's which are from Beyek and Devil_Jin in which I made a comparison how much "DIFFERENCE" it made.

and for KamaKaze I will still have to issue you a warn for such attempt in death evasion, it was somehow pellucid enough to comprehend as provided on the video you move an inch which simply apprise and indicates that you came back from possible alt tab.

If you have any more query regarding this issue, just pm me via forum or IRC, as if we keep this open the longer the thread it gets the more it gets far from the topic.