• September 20, 2024, 07:35:55 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: So?  (Read 1263 times)

Mechanic

So?
« on: July 19, 2018, 04:32:23 am »

admins are allowed to use their powers for their team mates ?

admins are also allowed to insult players but whenever they get insulted by any player there is something called provoking admins and kick/warn/ban nice rules.

EC has another duty for admins which is to get involved whereever you want but when a normal player is trying to involve ban please.

seems legit.

KILLERX

Re: So?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 04:42:23 am »
@Mechanic about first one sometimes its happens when we doing important conversation and gets muted by server we usually unmute even i had unmuted your mds mates also
About second one i cant say anything there is nothing abusive but he is provoking
Code: [Select]
Insults: If players are seen insulting each other continuously,, admins are allowed to mute/warn or temp-ban you. So, please respect all staffs and players.
Note: Admins are not allowed to take action against the player in the following situations:
1. If the admin insults the player first, the admin must not punish the player even if the player insults him back.
2. If the players/group insult each other, the admin must not punish only one player/side. The admin must mute all of them to stop spamming/flooding the main chat or mute none of them.
You can abuse back if any admin abusing you.
You can insult back if  any admin insulting you.
You can provoke back if any admin provoking.
Code: [Select]
Disobeying/provoking staffs: All players must obey the staff members, (Any kind of power abuse can be reported directly at 'Admin Reports' section)Anything else?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 04:46:45 am by KILLERX/Craig »

Mechanic

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 04:50:33 am »
@Mechanic about first one sometimes its happens when we doing important conversation and gets muted by server we usually unmute
important conversation while a war started, simply look at the logs player N13XX got killed by a haitian (oh yeah i remember he was killed because he was having important chat) and the point important conversation with 2 players at a time while facing opponents "i salute them"

Anything else?
yeah third one left,

KILLERX

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2018, 04:54:31 am »

EC has another duty for admins which is to get involved whereever you want but when a normal player is trying to involve ban please.

The rule only applies for forum and specially in reports section and ban appeals what you mean? who banned you for getting involved in server chat lol......

Mechanic

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2018, 05:21:52 am »
The rule only applies for forum and specially in reports section and ban appeals what you mean? who banned you for getting involved in server chat lol......
its more than provoking and yes i got banned/warned in past for provoking admins while interfering their conversation. i can't prove that but you can check my ban/warn history if you can.

KILLERX

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2018, 05:33:14 am »
its more than provoking and yes i got banned/warned in past for provoking admins while interfering their conversation. i can't prove that but you can check my ban/warn history if you can.
Provoking without any reason not allowed....
you can provoke back if a admin provoking you

Offline ZAiM

• Donator
  • Captain Staff
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MDt]ZAiM
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2018, 06:39:40 am »

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2018, 06:54:43 am »
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=8128.0

The kind of admins who says that he clearly saw you and then saying that it was a compliment bcz it was not a serious reply.

DeViL_JiN

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2018, 02:40:45 pm »
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=8158.0
The kind of admin who can clearly see a bug , but showing hate towards the player in his comment for a previous report.
The kind of admin who can't differentiate between a hack and bug.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2018, 07:22:29 pm »
Dad me is an insult? Ok this game is no more 18+.

Gali kiun di?

Rorro arts

Offline SanaullaH

• Administrator
  • General III
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2018, 07:46:03 pm »
Gali kiun di?
isne phale mujhe gali di bola tum mera baap ho :')
i am not funny..

RoyStang's Art