• September 20, 2024, 07:54:42 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: pasue evade EK]Maxpayne^  (Read 1064 times)

logan

pasue evade EK]Maxpayne^
« on: August 10, 2018, 04:44:56 am »
Player Nick: [EK]Maxpayne^
Date: 1 Day ago
Reason for reporting: pause evade
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) 
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 05:27:43 am by Ryne »

KILLERX

Re: pasue evade EK]Maxpayne^
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 04:47:59 am »
@Maxpayne^  please explain

Offline MaxX

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 04:54:10 am »
@Maxpayne^  please explain
I don't really know he just run away forward after shooting me than he appeared again in front of me and killed me and i didnt even move because i know he will kill me but that bug happen, i think it happen because of my lag like 300 or 400 ping. @LOGAN can you upload more video what happen after it. can be helpful for me so i can explain.
Edit: I really can't proof that it was lag so you guys can accept report and give punishment but i will try to record that kind of bug next time.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 10:13:29 am by Maxpayne^ »

KILLERX

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 06:19:59 am »
@LOGAN  post full video what happened after that

logan

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 04:13:15 pm »
@LOGAN  post full video what happened after that
okey i will sent full video

logan

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 04:19:37 pm »

check out after that

SaM

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 06:17:43 pm »

check out after that

@Maxpayne^  can you explain part 0.07-0.10 .... you stood there and moved a bit forward which usually happens when someone pause/minimize there game.

Offline MaxX

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2018, 12:46:07 am »

check out after that

@Maxpayne^  can you explain part 0.07-0.10 .... you stood there and moved a bit forward which usually happens when someone pause/minimize there game.
Agreed, but can be happen also desync lag because in my screen he just run away forward after knocking me down and suddenly appeared again in front of me that's why in his screen its look like an pause evade and im not taking any damage and some one of you guys also witnessed it or happen with you, but we know i cant really proof that with messages, you guys can accept report and give punishment, but i will try to record game-play if this kind of bug happen again during fights.
Edit: got something which may help in this case to me.

As you can see from 0.2 sec to 5 sec that stone king didn't know where my actual body was because he was lagging. Same from 13 sec to 20 sec at that time i was lagging and as you can see he was shooting at wrong place i was behind him and my bullet does not damage him or in his screen his bullets does not damage me because of my ping it was high. Same goes  from 30 sec to 49 he was shooting me at that side because in his screen i was there not behind him. Again from 53 Sec i was shooting Rascal but he didn't take any damage because of my lag or he was not actual there in his screen.
or this kind of lag. as you can see at 0.1 sec the shot direct hit that player but 2nd shot mis due to lag at 0.2 second of video or it looks that he pause evade in the player screen who was shooting him, but in real it was just lag.
So basically im trying say that After Logan knock me down with spas, he just run away forward in my screen not on his than he suddenly appeared in front of me
Here is the video which is showing  how my ping was spiking there i think so, because i was using mobile data + i think i should not dm while using mobile data internet connection it lag as hell.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 10:11:44 am by Maxpayne^ »

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2018, 10:18:23 pm »

check out after that

Agreed, but can be happen also desync lag because in my screen he just run away forward after knocking me down and suddenly appeared again in front of me that's why in his screen its look like an pause evade and im not taking any damage and some one of you guys also witnessed it or happen with you, but we know i cant really proof that with messages, you guys can accept report and give punishment, but i will try to record game-play if this kind of bug happen again during fights.
Edit: got something which may help in this case to me.

As you can see from 0.2 sec to 5 sec that stone king didn't know where my actual body was because he was lagging. Same from 13 sec to 20 sec at that time i was lagging and as you can see he was shooting at wrong place i was behind him and my bullet does not damage him or in his screen his bullets does not damage me because of my ping it was high. Same goes  from 30 sec to 49 he was shooting me at that side because in his screen i was there not behind him. Again from 53 Sec i was shooting Rascal but he didn't take any damage because of my lag or he was not actual there in his screen.
or this kind of lag. as you can see at 0.1 sec the shot direct hit that player but 2nd shot mis due to lag at 0.2 second of video or it looks that he pause evade in the player screen who was shooting him, but in real it was just lag.
So basically im trying say that After Logan knock me down with spas, he just run away forward in my screen not on his than he suddenly appeared in front of me
Here is the video which is showing  how my ping was spiking there i think so, because i was using mobile data + i think i should not dm while using mobile data internet connection it lag as hell.

just to remove all the doubts, the video you posted where i was shot down you can see behind me the other haitian player using chainsaw which bugged the player who was shooting me so in my screen the player that was trying to kill me with stubby was bugged by chainsaw in my screen and anyhow i also got a m4 kill with which i got my hp back to 100

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2018, 05:25:52 am »
I am giving you a warn for now. You will be on watch list.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.