• September 22, 2024, 01:40:51 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: admin report crystal clear proof 2018 v2.0 [vu]ryne by [on]hunting master aimbot  (Read 1656 times)

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
Admin nick:[vu]ryne
Your nick:dolboeb
Date:idk ok
Reason for report: unfair bans bad admin
Evidence:

Extra notes:
ok so, how is this any different than this?
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=8227.0

as dark wolf said, it's bhai's poverty internet connection making me look like an aimlocker, I did a nice and legit aimflick
watch 0:13 in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=mGuTpmWTlO4
and then watch 0:10 here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiVEYQcF16s&feature=youtu.be

@Ryne get some experience before handling such reports, there's no such thing possible as faking a gameplay video because it's just impossible to do that, you can see everything in the chat corresponds between mine and bhai's videos, just his lag making me look weird in his screen (pov internet connection just like yours xD)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 04:56:48 pm by HunTinG »

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
The only difference there is between your reports and mine is that you were banned before for using aimlocks and also you were caught using asi files which were detected in your pc while i keep playing clean so thats why admin took the decision accordingly,
P.S dont ben me for telling the truth

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
The only difference there is between your reports and mine is that you were banned before for using aimlocks and also you were caught using asi files which were detected in your pc while i keep playing clean so thats why admin took the decision accordingly,
yes for drawdistance.asi makes sense ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
who knows which other asi's are hidden in your game along with number of modifications you do to your game

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
who knows which other asi's are hidden in your game along with number of modifications you do to your game
like ffb lag trainer?

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
like ffb lag trainer?
exactly

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
like ffb lag trainer?
exactly
perhaps if daddy ryne would've known your consistent failure loading those asi files mousefix.asi with trex and with your friend uncle and my friend nipple .. xD
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 06:02:23 pm by HunTinG »

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
like ffb lag trainer?
exactly
perhaps if daddy ryne would've known your consistent failure loading those asi files mousefix.asi with trex and with your friend uncle and my friend nipple .. xD
why would i need mousefix.asi if i have a mouse which already gives me y axis :)
P.S i never fail in anything xD

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
why would i need mousefix.asi if i have a mouse which already gives me y axis :)
what about your friends?
P.S i never fail in anything xD
I don't know about that

another extra note for EC staff: watch my video at x0,25 speed, you will see I also missed a shot (it's also visible in bhai's video)

blame stormeus for this shitty lag and player sync made 2 years ago

just watch my video in 0,25, you will see it's not aimlock - what kind of aimlock does that? 8)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 06:26:26 pm by HunTinG »

SaM

Your aim looks suspicious, i wonder how you managed to kill bhai in two shots with instant change in the aim. I guess you were recording your game play for all the time so can you upload video of your game play around that time without trimming/editing any scene,

For instance upload a video of about 7-10 minutes including you killing [SS]Bhai.

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile

the kill is at 2:49

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
@HunTinG There was clear aim jerk angle change, idk if it is new aimlock or what. I have personally tested the aimlock myself, it forces your aim like this to opponents with jerk angle swap. I don't believe you tbh, last week there was a asi detected on you with name changed which you couldn't proved to be what you claimed and ended up getting a warn for it.
You were earlier banned for aimlock too.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
@HunTinG There was clear aim jerk angle change, idk if it is new aimlock or what. I have personally tested the aimlock myself, it forces your aim like this to opponents with jerk angle swap. I don't believe you tbh, last week there was a asi detected on you with name changed which you couldn't proved to be what you claimed and ended up getting a warn for it.
You were earlier banned for aimlock too.
ok, do you need any more proof? because I need to clear the HDD
I'm a very busy man, stop wasting my time, go ahead and deny this right away if you think you're right because your server has no future anymore like it used to have. good luck
I've explained everything you asked and still you can't trust I've build enough skills to be traced as aimlocker because your system is as shit as stormeus' rel006 update

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
I don?t tolerate this type of behaviour. You have to leave you toxicity to further discuss things.

Let me know by forum message; when you make mind to do so.

Locked for now.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.