• September 22, 2024, 04:27:23 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: ON Clan - ??  (Read 4866 times)

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
ON Clan - ??
« on: July 16, 2016, 10:22:21 pm »

I have come into possession of very interesting material recently.

Straight to the point - we all know the infamous ON clan - a part 'of the best team evarrrrr'; everyone surely has heard of people accusing them of cheating once in their 'VCMP career'.

This topic is going to show E V I D E N C E of the ON clan in fact being a bunch of cheaters.

Let's start: (this won't be long, but rather short and self-explanatory)

This is evidence of an ON member (won't disclose name this time) giving F1 to our contact (named later) and how to make it work in-game.

Personal Message footage of KxZ. aka StrykerZ on the forum or VoyaFlex or gh0st or VeilSlide or c0mrade and testing of the wall-hack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vebr1i3TWEY&feature=youtu.be

After gaining more trust in ON this is the message he receives from a member named ANONIMUL - a well known figure, second member of ON I guess (after Zeruel).

Alright, all of this might smell like a fake, but here's what is inside the package:

All of those probably function like a cheating program, inject into the game and edit a few memory addresses.
Wallhack is basically ghost city (not seeing any walls), FPS - able to use any FPS value you want, widescreen - self-explanatory.

Here is how these things work ingame: (except WS)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgmXr1jWtR8&feature=youtu.be

We all know about F1, however the rest of those things might come as a surprise to your average player.

All of those things posted above were used by ON, are still used by ON and would continue to be used by ON - they were probably also given to their 'trusted' allies like Brian and phenomz. (no confirmation), etcetra. -please keep in mind that the Russians never used those things and never will and I am pretty sure that they will denounce ON's actions.

This will be posted on multiple forums and it is up to your discretion as to what to do about them.

Thank you Berkley - the 'inside man' in ON - without him, this wouldn't have happened and thank you Blitz for the video of VeilSlide and permission to use it; and thanks to everyone that shares this post on other forums, IRC or wherever.
All personal information has been blurred, censored.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 04:27:45 pm by krystianoo »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
Re: ON Clan - ??
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 10:42:10 pm »
- they were probably also given to their 'trusted' allies like Brian and phenomz. (no confirmation) -
Keep your dirty fingers with you until you have solid evidence regarding either of us using such "hacks".
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline La[Z]eR

• Major Staff
  • VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 11:03:47 pm »

You mean this  one.
>> [NYB]Honey_Singh killed [OFF]Tom (Pump-Action Shotgun) (Torso) (4.26142).
>> [NYB]Honey_Singh: tom kiss my ass

VoyaFlex

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 11:09:41 pm »
Well, the pic about me, did you have "solid proofs" that he go over a place and gets headshot? yes or no, post it in 24 hours thnx

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 11:11:39 pm »
- they were probably also given to their 'trusted' allies like Brian and phenomz. (no confirmation) -
Keep your dirty fingers with you until you have solid evidence regarding either of us using such "hacks".
There is no other way except for using cheats to gain 144 fps ingame :) frame limiter is capped at 60 (just a hint)

regardless, this topic is not about you. i have already said there is no confirmation of you using cheats so you are free to leave and let your ON pals make excuses

VoyaFlex

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2016, 11:14:08 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgmXr1jWtR8&feature=youtu.be

As i know, in EC isn't a place when you can test "hacks" but azulejito and barkley do it, well, why they don't get punishment? thnx

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2016, 11:17:27 pm »
it is not my business nor your business as to what happens to berkley after the video in question. he has agreed and realizes the consequences. this thread is about you and your dirty clan and your dirty methods of gameplay. nothing else.

VoyaFlex

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2016, 11:19:07 pm »
Have you the video about me "testing wall with barkley"?

KakaroT

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2016, 11:42:54 pm »
regardless, this topic is not about you. i have already said there is no confirmation of you using cheats so you are free to leave and let your ON pals make excuses
Like it is confirmed that ON used these hacks except few of our members, who were banned in servers and warned in clan. Even though i was reported for F1 hack, which was denied and later i posted my view of that moment. good contribution berkley.

Offline AX

• Major Genral III
  • Don't hate me. Hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2016, 11:45:23 pm »
So admins,now you'll know all about these bad asses cheaters.
So,if any report come against them for doing that shitts,before giving your answer,just watch this topic.
And,don't listen any excuses about them.
@krystianoo. Well done man. This will help to get off the cover of cheats from their asses. I am really glad.
HunTinG aka hining uses much hacks. I have proof that he uses hacks from a member of ON claimed that.
Anti-aim,f1 hack,sliding and etc. These are common hacks they use and the admins didn't watch them (if they were there ).

P.S: New hashtag coming.
#AgainstONclan
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 11:54:05 pm by [CF]aWaIx »

HARIS1

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2016, 11:48:14 pm »
these play with hacker in the game fucking hack,

he also has played with the hack in the game HunTinG play with the hack in the game

Thank you krystianoo shewedst these.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 11:53:00 pm by HARIS1 »

kamran

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2016, 12:12:16 am »
Asslicking touching the pluto.

Advice: Ban those ON members only if you see them hacking.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 12:18:22 am by kamran »

Offline BliTz

• Head Administrator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2016, 12:33:23 am »
Asslicking touching the pluto.

u have a very big toungue ??? ??? ???
Big Wig

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2016, 12:35:21 am »
I don't know but at least, I haven't expected this. Want to say, good job berkley & all others involved,

Locking the topic, will discuss in private, if you've something to say PM to any level 5+ saff member.

Offline elDeko^

• Private First Class
  • "Ningun mar en calma hizo experto a un marinero"
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=Gohan.
  • Clan: =TLA=
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2016, 03:21:57 am »
Well, the pic about me, did you have "solid proofs" that he go over a place and gets headshot? yes or no, post it in 24 hours thnx

Code: [Select]
[17:41:22]  (Team Chat) [ON]KxZ.: look
[17:41:38]  Private: [ON]KxZ.: i will show you the wall hack
[17:41:52]  Private: [ON]KxZ.: i will show you the wall hack
[17:42:45]  Private: [ON]KxZ.: Take other skin and go to bf
[17:42:51]  *> [ON]WK4RG committed suicide. <*
[17:42:53]  ** pm >> You have spawned as Bum Guy. [Team ID: 10]
[17:42:53]  >> You've received your spawn weapons.
[17:42:53]  ** pm >> [TEAM] You have spawned next to your team mate.
[17:42:55]  >> Please wait 5 seconds for gotoloc process, dont move.
[17:43:00]  >> [ON]WK4RG teleported to location: bf, Cost: $100
[17:43:05]  Private: [ON]KxZ.: Don't move.
[17:43:29]  *> [ON]KxZ. killed [ON]WK4RG with a sniper rifle to head. <*
[17:43:29]  >> Killed by: [ON]KxZ. - Hit: Head, by: Sniper Rifle - Distance: 161.125 meters
[17:43:44]  Private: [ON]KxZ.: so?
[17:43:52]  Private (to [ON]KxZ.): nice hack :3
[17:44:03]  Private: [ON]KxZ.: tell to anonimul
[17:44:07]  Private: [ON]KxZ.: he give me
[17:44:16]  [ON]WK4RG: k
[17:44:47]  Private: [ON]KxZ.: don't tell to other this secret

Credits: [SS]Bart.
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.