• September 22, 2024, 04:51:46 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: =KF=MAZE^ - lag tools/F1  (Read 1363 times)

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
=KF=MAZE^ - lag tools/F1
« on: October 24, 2018, 07:35:45 pm »
Player Nick: =KF=MAZE^
Date:23/10/2018
Reason for reporting: Probably lag tools/F1 hacks
Evidence:
Extra notes: Ok so here you go. I don't say frequently that he uses lagtools or f1 hacks, I need to know what was he actually using at there.
In the first video you see beyek and I were shooting him so far and my aim was straightly on him (slow down the video). He didn't even get a shot and killed us both in just 1 second which is completely suspicious. Stop the video at where I pressed F5, for information Beyek had 160 pings and I had 190. Both of us were not lagging at all.
His ping was just around 270 and that's not much right. And the other video shows he had 240 ping but zero lag. I have ping experiences and I've never seen such lag.

Ignore the voices  ;D
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 04:06:11 pm by KX »

Rorro arts

Offline Maze

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
Re: =KF=MAZE^ - lag tools/F1
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 10:34:05 pm »
First of all,The videos you had furnished is not vaild at all.As far as i know that F1 Does not work in rel006.
(And about F1 hacks or lagg tools) the actual thing is F1 hack does not make you fall on ground with any weapon.You should clear everything before posting reports.
I never have used any type of hack in any server you may explore previous reports.I have clean history so why would i use F1 or lagg tool thingy lol.
But yea my ping spikes very badly or might be fps dropped at that time.
In 1st video its clear bullet sync.
That is all i can say.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 11:58:36 pm »
First of all,The videos you had furnished is not vaild at all.As far as i know that F1 Does not work in rel006.
(And about F1 hacks or lagg tools) the actual thing is F1 hack does not make you fall on ground with any weapon.You should clear everything before posting reports.
I never have used any type of hack in any server you may explore previous reports.I have clean history so why would i use F1 or lagg tool thingy lol.
That is all i can say.

Greetings, April 13 is not so old date bro.

Rest of your lag shits will be posted by beyek, the one was at this place. even 400 pinger doesnt lag that much bro, Every VK player is suspicious at all, your excuses won't work here.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 12:00:59 am by GoR. »

Rorro arts

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
  • Clan: F2-Fatal Force
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 12:04:00 am »
Banned for insulting and 50% warn was issued for posting where not involved after warn he selected abuse option instead of shuting his mouth therefore he is now banned for a month
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 03:12:06 pm by KX »

Offline Maze

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2018, 01:33:21 am »
That is all i can say.

Greetings, April 13 is not so old date bro.

Rest of your lag shits will be posted by beyek, the one was at this place. even 400 pinger doesnt lag that much bro, Every VK player is suspicious at all, your excuses won't work here.
You should have searched that too.
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7725.0

You know what player having 150 to 160 pings laggs alot coz of spike and the same case is with me.
To be honest i had always played clean and neva used any type of hack mods etc to gain advantage nor i ever will.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2018, 01:51:25 am »
bla bla bla, my brother was using hacks/It was not me, bro its too old lame excuses. You just used and made a professional excuse.

I am not talking about your aimlock history anymore, I'm not the one experiencing your lag, every 20 pinger says that you lag so bad. Either its ur bad internet and you take it as an unfair advantage or you use something that makes you lag, simple words players from VKs are suspicious, when banlist was cleared almost 60% of VK players were unbanned from there.
Peace, need an opinion here from staff.

Rorro arts

Offline Maze

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2018, 03:08:13 am »
bla bla bla, my brother was using hacks/It was not me, bro its too old lame excuses. You just used and made a professional excuse.

I am not talking about your aimlock history anymore, I'm not the one experiencing your lag, every 20 pinger says that you lag so bad. Either its ur bad internet and you take it as an unfair advantage or you use something that makes you lag, simple words players from VKs are suspicious, when banlist was cleared almost 60% of VK players were unbanned from there.
Peace, need an opinion here from staff.
Well your the one who started this aimlock thingy and now your unable to bear it ? How cool.
IDC about those who got unbanned or not.I always think about myself rather then thinking for someone else.It would be better if Staff members take any action since i have not used any kind of lagg tool or F1.It was just a lagg and that's all.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2018, 10:22:29 am »
Unfair gameplay from your side, I've shown the pings in last of 1st video.

Rorro arts

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2018, 07:58:38 pm »
So, i have recorded one video because my bandicam can't work well while recording,
This video probably show you F1 hack clearly.
NonE can JuDGe Me only EXcept ALLAH :D
Pm me if you get signature like my style :)

Offline Maze

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2018, 10:11:13 pm »
Well first of all RIP your pc and fps.You can clearly observe that in given video its clear lagg , While i stated above that F1 does not make you fall so kindly show both of us pings and fps in game.
It's clear lagg im due to ping spikes.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2018, 10:46:52 pm »
Well first of all RIP your pc and fps.You can clearly observe that in given video its clear lagg , While i stated above that F1 does not make you fall so kindly show both of us pings and fps in game.
It's clear lagg im due to ping spikes.
Even if it was 25fps, you were having something strange at the background. And why lag which lag? 250 ping lag? or your 50ms jitters spike? Or most probably F2 series?
I request Aaron to post his opinion.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 10:48:26 pm by GoR. »

Rorro arts

KILLERX

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2018, 04:05:44 pm »
Denied.