• September 20, 2024, 06:39:32 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: [MDr]LumberJacK - double accounting at the same time & scamming ECD  (Read 1072 times)

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
Player Nick:[MDr]LumberJacK
Date:today
Reason for reporting: using 2 accounts at the same time & scamming ECD by sending duel
Evidence:

using 2 accounts at the same time (while afk with lumberjack one), you can check his ping and alias:

sending duel and disconnecting for no reason:

Extra notes: as a side note, I accepted the duel on my risk, having hide from radar and 63 spree (can be shown via logs), for trying to win the 1000 ECD prize, and he did this on purpose for me losing both ECD, spree and hide from radar

I want the cash (prize) because I would have won that duel.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 01:58:30 am by KX »

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
  • Be The Best FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]LumberJacK
  • Clan: [MD]
Re: [MDr]LumberJacK - double accounting at the same time & scamming ECD
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 02:20:39 am »
sry for using 2 acc at same time and i was not at home and my brother was playing and he used that nick bohemia.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 02:30:33 am by LumberJacK »

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 02:28:55 am »
sry for using 2 acc at same time and i was not at home and my brother was playing and he used that nick bohemia and idk about any rule as hunting said disconnecting in duel for no reason.
brother or not brother, he's still your responsability
about the disconnect rule, you are not allowed to leave duel like that, either do /endduel or wait for time to run out.

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 02:34:29 am »
sry for using 2 acc at same time and i was not at home and my brother was playing and he used that nick bohemia and idk about any rule as hunting said disconnecting in duel for no reason.
i was not at home and my game was minimized and thats why he connected with that nick because i don't give m acc to anyone.

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 03:11:08 am »
i was not at home and my game was minimized and thats why he connected with that nick because i don't give m acc to anyone.

your brother didn't play like a newbie for you to say he didn't know that he didn't know the game was minimized.
infact I know for sure that it was you because I never seen your brother in VCMP
tricky question: who is he? what is his history? past nicks? clans? where was he all this time?

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2018, 04:53:52 pm »

your brother didn't play like a newbie for you to say he didn't know that he didn't know the game was minimized.
infact I know for sure that it was you because I never seen your brother in VCMP
tricky question: who is he? what is his history? past nicks? clans? where was he all this time?
=KF=_302_ is my brother and we use same pc and at that time he was playing with that nick and he play less in ec therefore he came with that nick thats it. i know rules and regulation better then you.
Now i leave it for admins they will take decision.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 04:56:38 pm by LumberJacK »

KILLERX

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2018, 01:41:37 am »
about the disconnect rule, you are not allowed to leave duel like that, either do /endduel or wait for time to run out.
@HunTinG where is that rule written i dont see a single rule about this if there is kindly link me to it and i would have taken  action if he had done it in last one or two rounds but he just left after 1 round about which he told us

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2018, 01:48:43 am »
lol killerx, he left because he would have lost that duel, he could just type /endduel if he wanted to leave. (the bet was 1000 ECD)

KILLERX

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2018, 01:58:15 am »
Whatever you got your ecds back when he left and i dont see any scam as you mentioned in reporting reason the only valid point i see is using 2 accounts at one time for that i will just warn(not by /warn) him to not repeat these type of mistakes again
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 02:02:19 am by KX »