• September 21, 2024, 03:47:24 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Ryne - Unban appeal  (Read 1465 times)

Offline SpitFire

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
Ryne - Unban appeal
« on: December 28, 2018, 07:14:16 pm »
In-Game nick:=SpitFire=
Ban ID:1339
Date you were banned:today
Suspected reason:Close range RPG
Admin that banned you:Ryne
Why should we unban you ?:I didn't do close range, in the video on 0:28, it was a rocket from luftwaffe that knocked him, not mine. Next, i killed him with m4. Plus, he was comming closer to my rockets. Let Hyperzon post original video without that zooming,
Extra note:https://youtu.be/ysfLt-TlX3E?t=27
Maybe, video is fake. How did he died by explosion on 0:38, if i were shooting him with m4? Plus radar is mostly closed by this zoom on the video. He is doing fake evidence, because he montaged video that it looks like close range, on 0:38 he got killed with m4/m60 closer to pizzeria, but in next frame, he is laying in a alley between dispensary and rock city.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 10:29:24 pm by Ryne »

Offline Hyperzon2

• Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Ryne - Unban appeal
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 07:49:28 pm »
staff isnt that dumb homie, everythinn is clear on that vid,, i have no prob abt postinnn the original video

Offline Hyperzon2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 07:52:09 pm »
, video is fake. How did he died by explosion on 0:38, if i were shooting him with m4? Plus radar is mostly closed by this zoom on the video. He is doing fake evidence, because he montaged video that it looks like close range, on 0:38 he got killed with m4/m60 closer to pizzeria, but in next frame, he is laying in a alley between dispensary and rock city.

lmaaaaao u were glitchinn by the rocket, first u shoot with the rock and then u switch to m4, ( sorry for double post, he add that late)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 07:53:48 pm by Hyperzon2 »

Offline SpitFire

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2018, 08:03:32 pm »
staff isnt that dumb homie, everythinn is clear on that vid,, i have no prob abt postinnn the original video
So post it, And do not insult me. The fact that you're montaging your video like that is a good occasion to mark your evidence as suspicious. Whats about rocket glitch - i'am not switching between weapons, nor sprinting, just strafing a bit, so i'am shooting with a normal speed. And, you were comming closer to my rockets instead of running out to provoke rocket close range.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 08:11:35 pm by SpitFire »

Offline Hyperzon2

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2018, 08:16:01 pm »
@Ryne if y see it necessary then i'll.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 08:17:45 pm by Hyperzon2 »

Offline Sheep

• Major Staff
  • CHLENIX 1337
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Sheep
  • Clan: WK
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2018, 09:09:32 pm »
Warned.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 09:10:26 pm by KX »
http://wkvcmp.ru/

Credits to [VU]Saim

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2018, 12:21:57 am »
SpitFire, you did kinda same with Zkq and I thought it was accident in chaos. The way you were shooting rocket at 45 plus degree to ground from less than 23 meter is advanatge for you.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline SpitFire

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2018, 01:37:36 am »
Actually, there is just around 23-25 meters from my shooting point to Hyperzone's. The fact that he is comming closer to my point doesn't makes it close range. Plus, this zooming making the feeling that i'am too close to him. Ask Hyperzone to post original video without that montage to make it clear.
P.S. About zkq you were right, i killed him in close range, it was a mistake, I didn't calculate the distance, but in hyperzone's case, he were getting closer, so i changed my weapon, and in the time, he got knocked by luftwaffe. But the fact that he make it looks like that is i'am knocked him with rpg is not suspicious for you? Plus this montage on 0:38, when he gets killed with m60/m4, but in next frame he is dying due to my rocket within 64 meters.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 01:55:25 am by SpitFire »

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2018, 10:34:58 am »
@Hyperzon2 : Dude post the full video, without editing.
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline Hyperzon2

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2018, 07:56:17 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrzxlYKJiRc&feature=youtu.be

as u can see in the  vid he's switchinn between rocket and m4, it gives him more advantage to get the players down, 2y ago i got banneed for the  same reason.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 08:05:24 pm by Hyperzon2 »

Offline SpitFire

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2018, 08:13:15 pm »
I'am probably banned for close range RPG, but as you can see, the last rocket were shooten far enough behind you and you got knocked by luftwaffe.
//
I still don't understand, what advantage can be given by switching between rocketlauncher and other weapons. The rocket glitch were found in 0.3, but its not the same thing. The 0.3 glitch consist that player comming close to enemy and fast switching between rpg & other weapon, next it creates desynced rocket only for enemy. But for now, rocketlauncher is fully synced and this glitch is nomore possible to do.

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2018, 10:29:04 pm »
I just gave you 7 day ban. Wait for it to expire.