• September 22, 2024, 06:57:13 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Report of CrackM4  (Read 5218 times)

Offline Rami

• Trainee
    • View Profile
Report of CrackM4
« on: July 18, 2016, 05:21:42 pm »
http://ec.vcmp.co.uk/index.php?topic=889.msg5931#new

That report wasn't resolved in old forums when I post this report in old forum after 1 day all things changed to here so I leave that report atm, & if you're sure that this report was solved then show me the proof and u know rules are rules its equal for all.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 05:55:04 pm by Aaron »

GangstaRas

Re: Report of CrackM4
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 06:00:55 pm »
Make note, I'm not trying to defend anyone but I just have this question.

This new forum was public since around May 22nd and every effort was made to inform the public on the old server that it has been abandoned for this new one. The mere fact that you figured out how to play on the new server's IP is testament that you were well-informed in some way, So why is it that it's just now, 2 months after the incident took place that you're bringing this up as unfinished business? Personally I don't think that puts this report in a good position especially with all the evidence wiped on the old forums at this time

Howl

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 06:04:20 pm »
I'm quite surprised that you didn't request any manager or developer on the previous forum IF the report wasn't resolved and now after 3 months you suddenly come up here and open a report?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 07:38:02 pm by Howl »

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 07:27:31 pm »
Doesn't makes any sense, lol if really he death evaded(which he doesn't, was a bug or anything else), & reporting him after 3 months, how dumb?

I don't remember about this report but at least I remember that it was some sort of bug.

kamran

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2016, 12:34:28 am »
some sort of bug
Bugs for friends, evade for normal players. Nice democracy though

Offline Rami

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2016, 05:17:10 pm »
some sort of bug
Kamran is right, bugs for friends, evade for normal players? If we did this same infront of you then what will you do? "you ban him suddenly without start any discussion with him", rules are rules doesnt matter 3 months or now, if you feel like that then better to retire yourself.

EDIT: If you think that this is a bug then why his HP auto decreased when I shooting on his head(like he did /kill) I never seen any bug like this. Check the video from 0:00 to 0:01 watch his hp how decreasing.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 05:27:35 pm by Rami »

Howl

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2016, 05:24:37 pm »
some sort of bug
Kamran is right, bugs for friends, evade for normal players? If we did this same infront of you then what will you do? "you ban him suddenly without start any discussion with him", rules are rules doesnt matter 3 months or now, if you feel like that then better to retire yourself.
I'm quite surprised that you didn't request any manager or developer on the previous forum IF the report wasn't resolved and now after 3 months you suddenly come up here and open a report?
Answer this instead of loudmouthing.

Offline Rami

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2016, 05:30:19 pm »
some sort of bug
Answer this instead of loudmouthing.

Iam not saying that his report resolved you guys saying not me, its your job to ask with them,

and check my previous post i edited something there

CrackM4

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2016, 08:41:14 pm »
I'm here to tell you one time more, it was a bug as I said in my previous reply why would I send everything to the shit for one kill? Just think for one second guy, this is a game which I always played without cheats, or breaking rules

Howl

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2016, 09:07:28 pm »
I'm here to tell you one time more, it was a bug as I said in my previous reply why would I send everything to the shit for one kill? Just think for one second guy, this is a game which I always played without cheats, or breaking rules
Hi there. Can you explain what bug?

CrackM4

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2016, 10:18:23 pm »
Hi there. Can you explain what bug?
I don't know how exactly happened, when i received his shot something like infront of polices spawn (you know like a roll or something like that)  happened but it is true.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2016, 10:28:15 pm »
You can't use /kill while dying as it's completely disabled.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2016, 11:32:12 pm »
You can't use /kill while dying as it's completely disabled.
applies only while in death animation

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2016, 11:44:03 pm »
Locked, staff is discussing privately.

PM me or any level 5+ admin if you've something informative

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2016, 05:54:50 pm »
Managers have decided to give Crackm4 a warn, still we cannot confirmed whether it's a bug or not, the proof is not that verifiable, if it's intentional or not, and that report was may 14, you should've informed us regarding this report.

You can now all move on. Have a good day.