• September 22, 2024, 05:23:14 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: REDX05 - unban  (Read 2986 times)

VoyaFlex

REDX05 - unban
« on: January 06, 2019, 11:27:29 pm »
In-Game nick: REDX05
Ban ID: 1364
Date you were banned: Today
Suspected reason: 'widescreen'
Admin that banned you:  Aaron
Why should we unban you ?:

Extra note: -
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 10:08:33 pm by Aaron »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
Re: REDX05 - unban
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 12:00:07 am »
That's weird, this is from zkq's side.

That's odd not seeing zkq's shots in your screen unless you're using f1? would you mind expound it what happened back there?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 12:02:24 am by Aaron »

VoyaFlex

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 12:05:32 am »
video its enough, check date/time it same as he recorded, why other shots has get me? watch video on 720p

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 12:16:00 am »
That's weird, this is from zkq's side.

That's odd not seeing zkq's shots in your screen unless you're using f1? would you mind expound it what happened back there?

F1 doesn't work like that

this is how F1 works, it can be loaded only by .asi, never under any other method so far.

F1 either disables all of the guns of everyone (friends/enemies) either none
as you can see in his screen he's not using widescreen, the difference is clearly visible

it's just a simple desync that happens in VCMP 0.4, maybe Zkq was desynced in zeodex's screen (something like punch bug, but not upon zeodex's intention as you can see in his proof).
ask zkq to upload full video maybe i'll figure out

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 01:19:47 am »
another possibility: as everyone knows hacks are being created daily to fuck this game may be someone invented a new tool that saves you from backways(rear left, Rear Right) to avoid getting backstab?

EDIT: on behalf of Zkq

« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 01:23:19 am by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

VoyaFlex

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2019, 01:58:56 am »

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2019, 01:59:37 am »
Warned
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 07:05:16 am by Ryne »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2019, 02:31:10 am »
I'd like to point out that the position of where zkq is firing from has a collision/sync issue.
It's rare and happens mostly when firing from elevated positions (I've had this happen too a couple of times).

Basically it appears as zkq is shooting perfectly fine on target (just enough to not hit the edge of the roof) however the guy he is shooting at does not see his bullets due to the fact that on his screen zkq is hitting the edge of the roof.
You can't blame this on anyone but the client's way of drawing the player (slightly desynched position) and bullets/tracers being shot from that player's desynched model. Add to this the fact that zkq is playing with the small female skin and the no wallglitch feature the server uses and you get the situation you people are dealing with now.

This can be reproduced in a controlled environment.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2019, 02:59:53 am »
Condition to be made, we tried reproducing the bug with the exact position where zkq was along with REDX05 movements still can't figure it out and still bullet trails can be seen,

Do enlighten us by making a both perspective from a guy shooting where zkq was positioned and where REDX05 was.

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2019, 03:49:40 am »
Warned
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 06:57:11 am by Ryne »

[OFF]Tom

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2019, 04:15:40 am »
In fact, wep sync in rel006 a little bit broken. So-called "no trace bug" has come back, and sometimes I encounter while playing.

Just from yesterday's play. Rounds can be missing, but when you change your position, or unpress LMB and start shooting again - bullets appear. That's how it works.

VoyaFlex

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2019, 04:35:01 pm »
In fact, wep sync in rel006 a little bit broken. So-called "no trace bug" has come back, and sometimes I encounter while playing.

Just from yesterday's play. Rounds can be missing, but when you change your position, or unpress LMB and start shooting again - bullets appear. That's how it works.
Condition to be made, we tried reproducing the bug with the exact position where zkq was along with REDX05 movements still can't figure it out and still bullet trails can be seen,

Do enlighten us by making a both perspective from a guy shooting where zkq was positioned and where REDX05 was.

I believe it is an occasional streaming bug which happens because of virtual worlds switching. And it doesn't depend on the movement, but on the view matrix of the player as it used to happen in earlier versions as well. Notice that Zkq wasn't visible on REDX05's screen when Zkq was shooting at him.

I've tried reproducing the situation and got some results:

0:32 1:09 1:56

VoyaFlex

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2019, 09:13:42 pm »

Between 0:03 and 0:06 there's a clear M60 sound coming from left. Just as the shooting bug in the previous versions where sometimes if you didn't look at a certain player you wouldn't see its shots only hear them.

Offline SpitFire

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2019, 07:22:50 pm »
How about this one? As you can see on the video, zkq teleported to 88 loc and shooting rockets, but when i teleported to him, i can't see him, only his marker on radar.

VoyaFlex

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2019, 07:45:37 pm »
How about this one? As you can see on the video, zkq teleported to 88 loc and shooting rockets, but when i teleported to him, i can't see him, only his marker on radar.

As i have told you, maybe he was the one bugged