• September 21, 2024, 05:29:34 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Sanuallah  (Read 1752 times)

Offline Bninin

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Bninin
  • Clan: :
Sanuallah
« on: January 12, 2019, 05:05:12 am »
Admin nick: KillerX_Crag & Sanuallah
Your nick: Bninin
Date:today
Reason for report: Craig False Warn. Sanulallah it's not a good thing but i have a proof he said ''mf''.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) Let's start proof by proof.
A small information, in vcmp, when you write smthing like this (just exempel)
 hi                                                             bninin.
after that, if you check in chat logs, files, you will see only ''hi bninin'' without any espace.
And @KX said i edited it, please first i don't know how to edit thing like this,
Ok a proof about that chat log bug. (on server bcz i'm banned from ec now)

Ok, secondly, as you can see, i can't do anything, but i'm not lieing this time and my pc  and my chat logs are not lieing too. I checked my chatlogs and found this.
And KillerX you are editer. or maybe irc/vcmp bug, bcz there should be ''the clan'' wroten.

Sanuallah said ''mf'', ok i know sanullah it's not important reason but just look at this and if you don't belive you can search your self in discord.

Extra notes: Please @Aaron @Ryne
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 05:54:22 pm by Human. »

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
Re: KillerX - Sanuallah
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 05:40:44 pm »

This image is taken from whom ?

Just additional info to avoid confusion in future:
#1 If you use spaces to make your message to appear as in newline, it will show the 'spaces' in IRC.

But in chatlog..the spaces are completely removed..

#2 If you use 'newline' char, it wont show up in IRC( whole message completely blocked ).
But it will appear in newline in chatlog

« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 06:11:25 pm by Human. »

Offline Bninin

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 07:26:12 pm »
@Human. I swear I didn't edit anything, I can't edit and don't know how to. And see this (on clan server again)

i do ''hi                                                                                                                                                           bninin''
Look. Proof by proof

ok now see afterpressing ''enter''

And when i saw it in logs i found this i swear.

But look at this default. i kow you won't belive me but this is all.

Btw this is from KillerX

KILLERX

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 07:29:30 pm »

This image is taken from whom ?
Sanaullah.
Logs from a neutral person([MD]Kody) ->
I didnt know that my staff mate will edit logs its a shame anyways @Bninin your warn for evidence tampering has been removed and unbanned as well
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 07:54:19 pm by KX »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 08:08:07 pm »
@SanaullaH would you mind to explain this?

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 08:23:01 pm »
@Bninin - i didnt say you edited the picture (at least until i can confirm it). I was asking the admin's side about the irc log and from whom the log was taken. Anyway, KillerX already answered it and got new evidence that's in your favor..

@SanaullaH - we are waiting for your explanation..
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 08:33:07 pm by Human. »

Offline SanaullaH

• Administrator
  • General III
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2019, 11:22:26 pm »
In this picture the text " @SanaullaH MF the clan " ref to what? meanwhile you were indirectly abusing me and i think this picture is edited. here is the real pic (
) 1st he never wrote the clan just MF.
If you just see, I wrote this line for some purpose. Which you may understand now.

The picture (
) is not edited at all. There is no reason for me to edit it as well. I got these logs from IRC and thus I didn't think it to re-check in the auto-saved server logs. And the scenario just explained above - I had no idea of it -. If I had known to this thing, I'd have preferred posting server auto-saved logs instead. And, I don't know for what reasons the text " the clan " is not visible in IRC.

Well after the whole confusion, lets comprise all the things.

-Check these logs:
Code: [Select]
[22:19:02] [DUEL]: [MDr]LumberJacK^PR has won the duel against Bninin by [10 - 4], Prize: 10000 ECD

[22:19:02] [DUEL-BET] The bet winner(s) were rewarded: SanaullaH^( 100 ECD ),

[22:19:02] ** pm >> The duel between [MDr]LumberJacK^PR and Bninin has ended.
[22:19:12] [MD]Kody.: les duel bnini

[22:19:12] Bninin: nice hack
[22:19:12] SanaullaH^: Lumber jani reward 50-50 :v

[22:19:13] [MD]Kody.: :v

[22:19:13] Bninin: :DDDDDDD

[22:19:15] Force: Hey frost

[22:19:15] *> [UF]Injectio[N] killed CFr.NawaB_ZaDa* with MP5 to right leg. <*

[22:19:16] *> Gynla killed Force with MP5 to body. <*

[22:19:16] Vatan: yeterki versin artik

[22:19:17] [MD]Kody.: lel

[22:19:20] Vatan: kendimde yuk hissediyom

[22:19:21] Bninin: no mf

[22:19:39] >> Admin SanaullaH^ muted Bninin Reason:[ already warned you ] Duration:[ 2 min(s) ]
I muted you after you said ' no mf ' when I spoke to lumberjack for 50-50 reward.

And in previous topic you said that you were referring to Koddy.
[MD]Kody.: bninin les duel
Bninin: no mf
  -. https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9059.msg52577#msg52577  -That absolutely doesn't mean  Mega Fighters. the clan like " No MF ". Why would you response Koddy's message of " lets duel bininin " with No Mega Fighers!!!! " ?
I already explained in previous topic that I considered it as you answered my msg to lumberjack. That is perhaps a misunderstanding yes. You answered Kody.
This misunderstanding was lead down because of your continuous provoking indeed.

After I muted you, You continued with " I Meant MF the clan Mega fighters " and  so on...But you never meant it anyway.
Code: [Select]
[22:20:28] >> Bninin teleported to location:[ brb report sanuallah ], Cost:[ 2 ECD ]

[22:20:34] >> Bninin teleported to location:[ brb report sanuallah ], Cost:[ 2 ECD ]

[22:20:49] >> Bninin teleported to location:[ i meant mf the clan ], Cost:[ 2 ECD ]

[22:20:55] >> Bninin teleported to location:[ i meant mf the clan ], Cost:[ 2 ECD ]
[22:21:45] >> Bninin will be back later..

[22:21:45] Bninin: brb report sanuallah

[22:21:53] Bninin: ey man
[22:21:56] Bninin: warned me before?

[22:22:01] *> CFr.NawaB_ZaDa* killed [UF]Injectio[N] with Stubby Shotgun to body. <*

[22:22:01] >> =F2=KilleR_FrosT teleported to location:[ ammu ], Cost:[ 2 ECD ]

[22:22:04] Bninin: i fucking meant mf clan

[22:22:07] Bninin: MEGA FIGHTERS

[22:22:14] SanaullaH^: yeah me too

[22:22:43] Bninin: Sanuallah mf the clan
and  the issue with last log here. I don't know why  text ' the clan ' hasn't appeared in my kiwi IRC. Neither in the same line nor in the next of it. But, the thing is - I had muted you before this scene.

I didnt know that my staff mate will edit logs its a shame anyways.
Being a staff member, I truly and completely understand my responsibility and my acts. Any misuse of power and misleading act is punishable indeed. But I do care of EC more than myself. I can only state the fact that I haven't edited the stuff. Rest is upto you guys!

@Bninin , I never intend to get you warned or banned. I have no such care of anyone although.

EDIT:
One may find this quite interesting as well. This is somehow related to this topic. Provoking never ends.
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9072.0;topicseen
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 11:28:09 pm by SanaullaH »
i am not funny..

RoyStang's Art

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2019, 11:54:17 am »
It's not suprising seeing he get muted/warned for his attitude, it's common seeing him with vulgar words/bad attitude toward other players. But it's no longer to be discussed here. Now it is about evidence tampering (which according you, you didnt see the text after those spaces), can you reproduce it ? It's working fine for me just now..
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 10:51:52 pm by Human. »

Offline Bninin

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2019, 08:36:03 pm »
@SanaullaH ?

@Human. Sanuallah had one day and he ignoring you and I always see him active in forum but he's ignore.

-Bninin.

Offline SanaullaH

• Administrator
  • General III
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2019, 01:25:53 am »
Now it is about evidence tampering (which according you, you didnt see the text after those spaces), can you reproduce it ? It's working fine for me just now..
I have been trying and have tried too many times. I'm unable to reproduce the scene. And, I dunno why it hasn't appeared in the picture above. I seriously don't. I took time in replying because I'd been trying to reproduce it. But I couldn't.
i am not funny..

RoyStang's Art

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
Re: Sanuallah
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2019, 07:16:49 pm »
We also tried using kiwi irc and yet it can't be really reproduce unless anyone who experienced this, enlighten us and do share your knowledge, any one who using kiwi irc experiencing this problem?

Offline Bninin

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2019, 07:31:35 pm »
I don't use.

Offline Bninin

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2019, 07:52:48 pm »
He edited it again

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2019, 05:54:05 pm »
It's a pretty major rule break, no matter it was done intentionally or unintentionally. But considering this is the first report against you, i decided to give you a warn instead. If you are caught for same reason next time, it would be a direct demotion. Make sure to follow the rules and check carefully before giving any statement/post that could give impact on players.

As reminder, including to the players as i see an increase in false reports since few weeks back:
Don't ever think you will get away after making false statement/evidence, you might get away once but it might strike back to you at anytime. If you get punished due to false statement/evidence, you can report it and the admins will reconsider the evidence and make new decision. The admins might miss little details/overlooked the evidence considering the amount of reports/players to be handled is far larger than the number of active admins, but there will always be a chance for you to prove your innocence. But make sure to cooperate and tell the truth, insults wont help either side. It's impossible for admins to truly know every single of players so don't expect them to know how the players think or act.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 06:38:17 pm by Human. »