• September 23, 2024, 11:19:50 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Unban - Kody  (Read 2474 times)

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Kody
  • Clan: MD
Unban - Kody
« on: January 24, 2019, 07:38:44 am »
In-Game nick: [MD]Kody.
Ban ID:
Date you were banned: today
Suspected reason: death evade
Admin that banned you: killerX
Why should we unban you ?: first of all, before explaining the situation, i just want to tell you few things.
[MD]1NightStand was Dark_Wolf
11_21PM was UncleMajboor
and [MD]Uncle_Majboor2 was ME, aka kody.

At the same time, i was playing blacksquad in the background and i was in a competitive match at the same time ( at this point, i want to add that * if you leave or exit a competetive match in blacksquad, you get a  ban). Also, i minimized my game since dark called me for sum fun in ec. ME, unclemajboor and darkwolf was in the server fighting each other. in-between my game got minimized cause competitive ended/rounds changed  and my window got minimized. that was the reason i was not ingame. Plus, we were there to have some fun and we do that while fighting each other. The server was completely empty and we went there to enjoy our time. . Also you can see, right when i switched from m4, my game got minimized unintentionally. 
Extra note: you could have asked me before banning mate. I'm pretty aware of rules that EC made and i respect them too,, why would i destroy my record for few ecds? :lol:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 07:47:51 pm by Aaron »

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Unban - Kody
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 05:40:23 pm »
Sorry for posting here but lets just not forget this one too.
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9108.0

Offline WiLD

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: WiLD_HuNteR
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 05:56:52 pm »
I'm also sorry for posting but actually you were banned for this  https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9134.0  not that pause that you are talking about.And if server is empty then,would you break rules?
Do you fear death?

KILLERX

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 06:01:04 pm »
@Kody you are banned for this -> https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9134.0
i didnt banned you cause of that pause

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2019, 07:37:23 pm »
@Kody you are banned for this -> https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9134.0
i didnt banned you cause of that pause
Now @Kody you would say that it was just for fun, still we impose strict measures in regard to what is being stated on the rules, and you were caught red handed. Now that's what you get for being such an idiot with carelessness on what you are doing.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2019, 08:50:04 pm »
if the player whose kill got evaded is saying that he dont have any problem with that then whats wrong in it we were there for fun even i was evading, the server was empty there is nothing wrong with that as much as i think

[/cente

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2019, 09:41:18 pm »
As I was fighting him I think I am allowed to comment here, 1nightstand was me and we both had black squad competitive running in background and we had a countdown for which we had to wait but when his countdown ended he left the server as he told me in voice that I will leave as soon as you shoot me cuz his round had started

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2019, 10:17:33 pm »
You guys srsly need to get through the rules first.
There are many cases regarding death evading rules.
So basically, kody should not have spawned as he knew that its urgent game runing in background or else he should have wait to get killed and server registers his death but nah he did not follow any above method as he himself said that "Im aware of rules very well".Tho kody had also done pause evade  once but he got warn now he did it again so ban is now acceptable for him.
@admins If you do let these type of rules then better remove death evading rule.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2019, 10:37:54 pm »
if the player whose kill got evaded is saying that he dont have any problem with that then whats wrong in it we were there for fun even i was evading, the server was empty there is nothing wrong with that as much as i think
You seem don't get the point, having fun with no players around doesn't mean you can violate any of the rules and think about it, if we allowed this sort of misapprehension of yours it just somewhat that we allow to contravene the rules without any players presence, WHAT IS STATED ON THE RULE, IS WHAT TO BE FOLLOWED. Kody just got caught and if he's well aware of the rules then he shouldn't be doing this.

Offline WiLD

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: WiLD_HuNteR
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2019, 10:42:17 pm »
as he told me in voice that I will leave as soon as you shoot me cuz his round had started
eh, then why did he join again and started dueling you ,if his round started in black squad?What happened to his black squad round,why did he leave black squad and joined vcmp right after his death evade?If what you say is correct then he should not have joined vcmp  and went to BS but he came back to vcmp,Why would he leave only if you shoot him,why would not he leave before you shoot him? It just doesn't make any sense lol
Just see logs if you don't believe me  8)

Compare logs with video
 :)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 10:45:31 pm by [F2]WiLD »
Do you fear death?

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2019, 07:00:51 am »
Sorry for posting here but lets just not forget this one too.
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9108.0
You're not invited here, nor i want any type of garbage here. i got warned for that punk, go record with 20 fps

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2019, 07:03:10 am »
You seem don't get the point, having fun with no players around doesn't mean you can violate any of the rules and think about it, if we allowed this sort of misapprehension of yours it just somewhat that we allow to contravene the rules without any players presence, WHAT IS STATED ON THE RULE, IS WHAT TO BE FOLLOWED. Kody just got caught and if he's well aware of the rules then he shouldn't be doing this.

I've gone through every single rule. Yet, we all duel in Ec over nights and we do it only for fun. Darkwolf have nothing to do with me. nor i evaded infront of Wild. That was the matter between me and darkwolf since i was playing with him. No one else was near me. we both were chilling in the server.

Offline ZAiM

• Donator
  • Captain Staff
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MDt]ZAiM
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2019, 08:43:27 am »
Banned
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 02:42:11 pm by KX »

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2019, 08:52:30 am »
I'll talk much about this @Aaron. I just want to clear that if you go deep in this topic, there's nothing that says that I'm guilty here. I'm allowed to chill with my friends. I did that in front of my clan mate since i was doing multi tasking that time. No one was in the server attacking me or interacting me. I didn't evaded Infront of anyone else. There's no point of reporting when he's not interacting with me. Even if you consider it as a evaded (which is not) still does it costs 1 month? Are you serious lol?

KILLERX

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2019, 05:23:44 pm »
@Kody it's my mistake :P actually death evade ban duration is 21 days