• September 20, 2024, 01:42:31 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: webstats stats  (Read 799 times)

Offline Radon

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
webstats stats
« on: January 28, 2019, 04:33:40 pm »
Suggestion for:(Forum/Server) Webstats
Your suggestion(please include as much info as you can): even if it is still under developement, I suggest also to add more skins from the game that are on the server such as the sharks or cuban skins, and also if you can, add the possibility to change the fonts in these templates at your own wish and even add more font formats rather than the actual ones that are already added

Staff: also if so I can help you in adding these skins by PMing me on forum for my contact information on discord if interested  :)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 05:16:17 pm by Human. »

Offline Bninin

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Bninin
  • Clan: :
Re: webstats stats
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 04:34:40 pm »
+1 cool :)

EDIT: Please add skin punk 2 (Id 48 in GTA vc).
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 04:37:13 pm by Bninin »

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
Re: webstats stats
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 05:16:07 pm »
About more skins:
We will add more skins later on but it's not our priority( i've explained it in script changelog topic ). It's a low priority work that we will only do in our free time. We will add them from time to time so dont expect all characters to be added any sooner. Anyway, the players can help as they wish if they cant/dont want to wait for us to add their favourite characters in the webstats.  The players are allowed to make image of the character and post them in Suggestion board. We will decide whether it's suitable with Signature 2 and 3 background. More detail below:
3. It's a low priority work which will only be done on our free time, so dont expect us to add all the characters in the nearest time. But if you wish to help us to add more/your favourite characters, you may post them in Suggestion board. We do not promise it will be added( we will decide first ) but if it does, your nick will be added as credit in character option box(besides character name) and it will be available for everybody's use. Our focus is on characters available in the server, we are not planning to add any other characters than those in-game for now. ( The canvas size must be 134 pixels width and 125 pixels height with no background or any other text - only the character's image is needed, example: https://i.imgsafe.org/e8/e8595a1737.png )

About your suggestion on adding option to change fonts..etc:
I'm not planning to add any other additional option, at least for now. I might reconsider it when i have free time. We will observe whether the new signature is being used or not. I dont want to waste more time on something that wont be used by players. It was only my side free time project.

So, denied for now.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 05:20:25 pm by Human. »