• September 21, 2024, 01:23:56 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Report - [UF]Dabangg_dada  (Read 1151 times)

VoyaFlex

Report - [UF]Dabangg_dada
« on: February 08, 2019, 12:50:22 am »
Player Nick: [UF]Dabangg_dada
Date: Today
Reason for reporting: Fake timeout to end duel.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Extra notes: -
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 11:24:40 pm by Decent_946 »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
Re: Report - [UF]Dabangg_dada
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 01:19:40 am »
Dumb report, oh nevermind. The person is also dumb who is reporting. Leave, let's continute.

First of all, the duel was of 10 ecds which doesn't costs you much (If canceled). It was really night and I had to go to my bed. That's why I turned off my PC directly without shutting it down. Why don't you show the video in which I quit the duel after I died?

That's not really a rule-break, I stopped at a place and let REDX05 kill me. Then I quit. I didn't want to do death-evade, but then I shut down my PC directly.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 01:28:37 am by H. »

VoyaFlex

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2019, 01:29:51 am »

How do you explain that 4 shotgun bullets didnt get you down? min 1:17.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 01:33:10 am by sszx »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 01:35:08 am »
That proves everything, I wanted to quit the game immediately that's why I gave you kill. I thought you will win duel because usually players win the duel after 3 or 4 rounds. That's why I don't break rules.

VoyaFlex

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 01:37:50 am »
Excuses

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2019, 01:40:05 am »

How do you explain that 4 shotgun bullets didnt get you down? min 1:17.
I would record but I didn't because my ping wasn't fine and my fps were also dropping. What do you expect me to understand you? My ping was spiking at that time so that's the reason and by the way there were three bullets that were hit. In my screen, your shots weren't firing. and then (in your screen the 4th one) in my screen was the first one and that's exactly because of my ping spikes and fps drops.

If you have a pic / log of my ping so I want you to post it here.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2019, 04:07:23 pm »
I know I'm not involved here but I was on that spot (/watch) and want to share my opinion.

This guy challenged me for 2k ecds and I rejected because of that clear fear that he will commit this non-sense shit. After losing rounds from REDX his reaction was completely insane.
That proves everything, I wanted to quit the game immediately that's why I gave you kill. I thought you will win duel because usually players win the duel after 3 or 4 rounds. That's why I don't break rules.
What if he kept shooting you shotgun instead of m4? you wouldn't have died at that time and it was clear evade. If you had to go then why didn't you spawn and let him kill you more times? or requested to end the duel?  First you said you had to go, that's why you turned off your pc directly but later on when redx caught your evade you are making excuses about your ping and fps. You've not recorded for sure because no one records his own evade lmao. Its not first time you fake timeout, I don't have evidences but I caught you many times doing this in other servers, Additionally, if you minimize your game and then kill the vc task you get timeout not disconnect, he probably wanted to do it earlier but because of less time he joined back (at 1:17) and clear fake timeout at 1:38.
His excuses are useless. Staff its up to you.

Rorro arts

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2019, 04:18:31 pm »
lol what an asslicker..

First of all, admins don't need your fuckin' free advice without any valid evidences.

Second thing - the report is about "FAKE TIMEOUT TO END DUEL"

Third thing - I was lagging at that time, and yes you should have posted my ping and fps, you're free advise is dumb and useless here.

Fourth thing - I said "I HAD TO GO" and this time I'm talking truth, my father had called me and said. It's time to sleep and I directly turned off my computer instead of wasting time to give him other kills.

Fifth thing - I already said that players usually win after 3 or 4 rounds so I thought he may win the game that's why I turned off my PC without letting him win.

Sixth thing - I knew that he wouldn't end the duel and so it's useless to use it. Because of he sent me the duel request and I have dueled with him in the past. He never do /endduel.

Seventh thing - Again, this report is about "timeout to end duel" not anything about "death-evade"

Eighth thing - Show me any log without my ping lagging at that time.

Ninth thing - Post any proves, any of MY reports that are related to death evade, anything showing that I had evaded. Now don't make an excuse that I don't have any evidences.

Tenth thing - You know much about death-evades, because YOU usually do death-evades.

WK has kicked your ass also, but you keep asslicking them.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 04:34:56 pm by H. »

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2019, 06:09:37 pm »
No more discussions regarding the report. The decision will be announced as soon as I have a re-review of the report by tonight.
Topic locked.
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2019, 11:24:24 pm »
Back to the topic. Looking the overall report, It can be seen that Dabang quit by shutting down his PC ( fake time out ) during the duel due to an emergency call by his father.

Dabang has been warned for quitting during the duel. You had to complete the duel or state the reason in the main chat and be sorry to the opponent for your leaving in such a hurry. Although it was an emergency, It is not too hard to inform the opponent in main chat.

@GoRcEE. , He explained it happened due to lag. The 4th shot was the 1st in his screen which damaged his health. Incase if sszx hadn't shot with m4 and continued with shotgun, he would have received the damage still.
Thankx to RebellioN