• September 21, 2024, 08:46:41 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: report- thunder  (Read 1802 times)

Offline Maze

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
report- thunder
« on: March 06, 2019, 09:00:14 pm »
Player Nick: [kf]thunder
Date: now
Reason for reporting: keep on abusing family from irc kindly perm banned him in game on irc as well.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Extra notes:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 01:45:49 am by cool3 »

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
Re: report- thunder
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 09:04:00 pm »
Lmao, how can you and your brother talk continuous shit on fb and everywhere else and expect me to remain quiet whenever I see you :D

Everyone knows you both provoke and abuse way too much, especially your retarded brother.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 09:20:15 pm by [KF]Thunder^ »

cool3

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 10:11:12 pm »
"Everywhere" then post it. And yea when did they insult you here

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2019, 10:26:01 pm »
It mainly took place on facebook where Killer_Frost was continuously abusing my family, Stylish and his family too, Maze was also involved, this was the main aspect which lead to my anger towards these two retarded brothers.

I can show any kind of evidence required in terms of what went on there.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 10:28:36 pm by [KF]Thunder^ »

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2019, 11:30:54 pm »
It mainly took place on facebook where Killer_Frost was continuously abusing my family, Stylish and his family too, Maze was also involved, this was the main aspect which lead to my anger towards these two retarded brothers.

Why the hell are you including me here you dumb?
You think that your angel who dont abuse nor provoke your the one provokes Maze in game and then abuse his family while he did not abuse you in game.
Maze can provide whol chat log where this tard have first provoked and abused family.eventho his clanmate told him to not abuse.

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2019, 11:35:14 pm »

Why the hell are you including me here you dumb?
You think that your angel who dont abuse nor provoke your the one provokes Maze in game and then abuse his family while he did not abuse you in game.
Maze can provide whol chat log where this tard have first provoked and abused family.eventho his clanmate told him to not abuse.

I didn't provoke or insult you or your gay brother until you both started insulting me, my family along with Stylish and his family, so don't try to act innocent and stfu if you're just here to talk bullshit.

As I said, I can provide evidence for everything that took place on fb which lead to this, so don't try to act innocent here.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 11:40:19 pm by [KF]Thunder^ »

Offline Maze

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2019, 01:07:20 am »
Yea sure provide the evidence where i have provked or abused you :D

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2019, 01:10:02 am »
Yea sure provide the evidence where i have provked or abused you :D

As I said, most of my evidence is based upon your retarded brother who was the one included in my abuse that you've shown,

cool3

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2019, 01:21:05 am »
To finalize and to end this dramatic case post where he insults you here or otherwise I will punish you again

Note: for everyone don't post something useless here. We won't accept any drama or war here. Any words just keep it for yourself "from now I will start to ban toxic from here in forum and game too".

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2019, 01:23:32 am »
To finalize and to end this dramatic case post where he insults you here or otherwise I will punish you again

Note: for everyone don't post something useless here. We won't accept any drama or war here. Any words just keep it for yourself "from now I will start to ban toxic from here in forum and game too".

Cool I would appreciate it if you could come over to discord whenever you're free and I'll send over the evidence there, the reason being that I currently have no pc access and all the evidence is saved on my phone, so I can send there directly.

Thanks brother,

Offline Maze

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2019, 01:25:38 am »
Bro cool3.
Let me clear it to you whenever i fight against MDs then Thunder always provokes me by using some childish sentences like "Pls stop raping kid" etc etc.but i somehow tolerate them but today he was mad coz of his ban and he abused my family and now he said my brother abused him so why dont thunder just report my bro as he abused him.
Pls perma banned him as i can provide more proofs of his childhish behaviour where he had abuse me and my family.

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2019, 01:30:40 am »
Stop trying to play the victim and trying to act innocent, I didn't say a word to you and your kid retarded bhenchod brother until you both started doing family abuse and even abusing Stylish who is no more.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 01:33:31 am by [KF]Thunder^ »

Offline Maze

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2019, 01:35:41 am »
So show me proof where i have abused as you mentioned above?

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2019, 01:36:27 am »
Cool said Facebook proof won't be accepted which basically saved you since you and your brother would be exposed hard so be thankful kiddo :D
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 01:38:13 am by [KF]Thunder^ »

cool3

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2019, 01:45:15 am »
Stop trying to play the victim and trying to act innocent, I didn't say a word to you and your kid retarded bhenchod brother until you both started doing family abuse and even abusing Stylish who is no more.
OK it is time to end this fuckin war. As I told before, we started to ban problematic players from here. So thunder you are no more in EC, and yes you are permanently banned. No more chances will be given for you and we have enough of your insults and provoking. No more bullshits here.

And for you maze this is the last warning for you.