• September 21, 2024, 10:52:03 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Take_Away - hacks or mods  (Read 2279 times)

Offline Vechec

• Trainee
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Hecvec
Take_Away - hacks or mods
« on: March 29, 2019, 05:13:15 pm »
Player Nick:Take_Away
Date:28/3/2019
Reason for reporting: using a mod that does not allow other players to knock  him down
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)  
Extra notes:Every time i knocked him down he just by-passed that time and stood up earlier than normal time.Many players who use sniper in close range don't get knock down at all,is that some new sort of sniper hack or what?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 01:44:50 am by Aaron »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
Re: Take_Away - hacks or mods
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 05:27:53 pm »
@FulToN_619 would you mind explaining this? I didn't expect you would do such things like this.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 05:45:53 pm »
as i use this trick, and i know it very well, its a vcmp update when you are scoping "whether its rockets/Sniper" and someone knock you down or even you get hit with your own reflected rocket you get up automatically, Admins can test this its not a big thing

[/cente

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2019, 05:46:09 pm »
@FulToN_619 would you mind explaining this? I didn't expect you would do such things like this.
sorry for posting but it happens when you are using sniper its normal, try using sniper and when someone knocks you out you would get up earlier than normal time

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2019, 06:29:28 pm »
as i use this trick, and i know it very well, its a vcmp update when you are scoping "whether its rockets/Sniper" and someone knock you down or even you get hit with your own reflected rocket you get up automatically, Admins can test this its not a big thing
It is a big thing in which we won't tolerate exploiting this bug, rules are clear enough to understand.
- Use VCMP glitch/bug( first offense and had never been discovered by staff/unstated in rules )
   Explanation: Using advantageous VCMP glitch/bug that had never been discovered by staff,
Pretty self explanatory, and not only bug abuse but also it counts under evasion of death.

Offline Vechec

• Trainee
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Hecvec
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2019, 07:11:51 pm »
It is a big thing in which we won't tolerate exploiting this bug, rules are clear enough to understand.
- Use VCMP glitch/bug( first offense and had never been discovered by staff/unstated in rules )
   Explanation: Using advantageous VCMP glitch/bug that had never been discovered by staff,
Pretty self explanatory, and not only bug abuse but also it counts under evasion of death.
This guy has been exploiting this bug for a very long time for example  https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9167.0
Here https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9150.0 spitfire was warned for exploiting 1 bug and got warned but this guy has been exploiting 2 bugs
1)the bug in which our head does not pop
2)same one as in this report "not getting knocked down"

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2019, 07:21:06 pm »
bug ? which bug ?, thats a vcmp update not a bug, seems like you didn't played this game since a long time, actually i am not the one who got reported i'am here just to clarify that its by vcmp side, while using scope rocket/sniper getting knocked results this, why dont you test it ? i am always there on discord if you want to test.

[/cente

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2019, 10:07:57 pm »
bug ? which bug ?, thats a vcmp update not a bug, seems like you didn't played this game since a long time, actually i am not the one who got reported i'am here just to clarify that its by vcmp side, while using scope rocket/sniper getting knocked results this, why dont you test it ? i am always there on discord if you want to test.
I'm aware of this, this is by breaking its animation the reason why it stands up even during the fall animation and again this is not vcmp update tho yes its part of the patch but it is not part of normal gameplay. I know what is a bug and what are not so don't correct me, I know where I stand and let fulton answer this. I have already tested it and it is a trick to break its animation which I see it unfair, I won't let this simply let go and watching it getting abused.

Offline FulToN_619

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Sr.
  • Silence is a source of great strength.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=FulToN_619
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2019, 01:20:54 am »
Its a vcmp bug and I was recording at that time, I can upload it for you if you want.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2019, 02:13:00 am »
Its a vcmp bug and I was recording at that time, I can upload it for you if you want.
Upload it, then if you knew that was a bug, why you still continued doing that even for a fact it's against the rules?

Offline FulToN_619

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2019, 02:21:43 am »
Upload it, then if you knew that was a bug, why you still continued doing that even for a fact it's against the rules?
I didn't know that its not allowed

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2019, 02:33:43 am »
That seems unreasonable that your ignorance of the rules you still doesn't know even you've been playing here for years now, you're not new for me understand that you weren't aware of that, it is an exploit you did which has an advantage and yes everyone can do that but others like new ones does not.

Offline FulToN_619

• Donator
  • Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2019, 03:04:52 am »
That seems unreasonable that your ignorance of the rules you still doesn't know even you've been playing here for years now, you're not new for me understand that you weren't aware of that, it is an exploit you did which has an advantage and yes everyone can do that but others like new ones does not.
If you're aiming at anyone with sniper and suddenly someone shoot you with stubby/shotgun you'll auto stand up, it means we should stop using sniper?

evidence

« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 05:33:29 am by FulToN_619 »

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2019, 07:49:19 pm »
It's clear bug abuse. You could had stopped using target when you knocked. I have experienced this bug before. If you didn't used target after knocked you wouldn't got that fast. 

Offline Panzer24

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2019, 11:37:45 pm »
Again, I apologize for posting here but I am going to add information for the sake of topic and for public awareness:
I analyzed the videos and noticed that - to perform this bug - he has to switch to bare hands then switch back to sniper to stand up. Hence the bug can be avoided(by not switching weapons) so as a result, the players, if they are willing to abide the rules, can not hinder the fairness of game play if they ever come across it and get confused.
I didn't bother to make a topic because it is a waste of FTP so I hope admins understand me.