• September 20, 2024, 05:23:54 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Admin Report - [VU]DiaZ  (Read 1925 times)

Offline DasHinG^

• Donator
  • Master Sergeant
  • This is the Way
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
  • Ingame-Nick: =KF=DasHinG^
  • Clan: KF
Admin Report - [VU]DiaZ
« on: April 15, 2019, 07:55:31 pm »
Admin nick: [VU]DiaZ
Your nick: =KFt=DasHinG^
Date: 15/04/19
Reason for report: banned me for reason stats padding, but i was killing newbies not stats padding.
- Stats padding
   Explanation: An action which is done for increasing one's stats without engaging in real combat such as giving other players a continuous chance to kill you, making his stats better. Both side will be punished.
There isn't any rule that killing newbies is not allowed, don't they had chance to kill me? and there's written both side will be punished so why don't ban those newbies?
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: Heat and Lionda were also killing them so weren't they stats padding?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 10:03:46 pm by Aaron »

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
Re: Admin Report - [VU]DiaZ
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 07:59:24 pm »
Even though they had chance to kill you did they engage combat with you? They did not and you kept killing them to make spree.

EC|Bot2: >> evaldas_117 has ended =KFt=DasHinG^'s spree of 31 kills, Reward:[ 24 ECD ]

So tell me how did you made the spree then?

I saw what you did to make the spree which is teleporting to them and killing them continuously without give them chance and killing at spawn area.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 08:02:41 pm by DiaZ »

Offline DasHinG^

• Donator
  • Master Sergeant
  • This is the Way
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 08:03:29 pm »
Even though they had chance to kill you did they engage combat with you? They did not and you kept killing them to make spree.

EC|Bot2: >> evaldas_117 has ended =KFt=DasHinG^'s spree of 31 kills, Reward:[ 24 ECD ]

cause they are not skilled.

khiladi

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 08:11:18 pm »

How newbie can kill and protect himself when he dont even know how to fight and u r playing since long time dont u have mind that u should help newbies instead of killing them and making money.

Offline DasHinG^

• Donator
  • Master Sergeant
  • This is the Way
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 08:19:18 pm »

How newbie can kill and protect himself when he dont even know how to fight and u r playing since long time dont u have mind that u should help newbies instead of killing them and making money.
everyone kill every player, no one helps any player who don't know them. I myself ain't skilled guy, when i fight some players they starts making spree on me, so would they stop killing me and help me?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 08:23:05 pm by DasHinG^ »

Offline EvilSpiriT

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 08:40:20 pm »
Omg you spreed on immobile players and still have audacity to justify after that? That counts under stats padding. Tbh the justification from your side appears to be futile.

Offline DasHinG^

• Donator
  • Master Sergeant
  • This is the Way
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 08:56:53 pm »
Heat and Lionda were also killing them with me, so why diaz only banned me?

Offline EvilSpiriT

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2019, 08:59:51 pm »
They will be banned too, thanks for informing. We spare no one.

MrMeeses

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2019, 09:16:26 pm »
Apologies for posting since I'm not directly related to the incident itself but to be honest, it's not really fair if you go to a newbie and continuously kill them knowing they don't have enough skill to take you down.

This may not be a solid rule but when it comes to fairness and morality, then that's the case. Part of playing EC is to enjoy yourself, and if you put yourself in the newbie's shoes, they can't enjoy themselves if someone teleports to them and kills them constantly, not even allowing them a fair chance to respond to the attack.

Regards, and apologies for the post, feel free to delete if you think it's necessary @Forum Staff

led

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2019, 09:04:33 am »
Heat and Lionda were also killing them with me, so why diaz only banned me?

You have clearly deviated from the report, and this quote is pointless and has nothing to do with DiaZ's report. Therefore since you all are not discussing anything regarding an admin rulebreaking or abusing, I suggest @DiaZ to lock this topic inmediately.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2019, 10:03:33 pm »
I don't see DiaZ did something wrong, you made a spree which is not even in real combat, you were clearly exploiting with their capabilities not engaging in a fight because they're a novice, your situation is different as it is clearly an act of self-advantage that's why a ban was given.