• September 20, 2024, 03:07:43 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 2966 times)

Offline Radon

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
Suggestions
« on: April 21, 2019, 11:58:55 pm »
Suggestion for:(Forum/Server) Server / Webstats
Your suggestion(please include as much info as you can):
#1: The "bf" location is one, if not, one of the most OVERUSED fighting areas in the server, which is already very boring seeing everyone fighting only there, not having a bit of creativity for different locations to fight outside the open areas. My suggestion is to bring back the custom objects for the location like it was before. Also disable the wallglitching rule for that location atleast incase you're afraid that there could be players or retards who would bait other players to wallglitch in that location, there's nothing that could go wrong having it back thought, with the WG rule being an exception there. Having common sense, this doesn't mean you have to disable WG completely, atleast disable it in bf or even any other areas with custom objects so there won't be any report for wallglitching there and having to remove it again. Also if you can bring it back, I also suggest to add more custom stuff there, such lights and anything that could give a nice look via custom colored lights etc especially on night giving it an attractive look and making it more interesting. You can also add more custom stuff even in other locations such as "duel", "s96", "df" etc anywhere around the map, so it could look great and making it more interesting to play, especially on nights (IG) as I said above. Having everything original is utterly BOORING, especially seeing it overused, use your own creativity people, wake the fuck up!

#2: Quotes Cleanup. There are many unecesary quotes that are just copy-paste from the chat line, such as kill logs or fps / ping or anything else related to that, espcially with all these codes such as "[#000000]", "*> text <*", "[$FF]" etc without using their creativity a bit or simply that doesn't make any single sense. THUS there are quotes from different languages which nobody else will understand, Aside from these there are also just repetitive quotes that are the same shit again.
Gonna give few examples of these:
PS: Also to be clear, I don't support nor side with anyone else there if you see quotes against someone else, so please rethink there too.

And more...

My suggestion is to remove all these quotes as they just only wastes space on the Server Database for nothing, thus, they'll never be used again, so their just useless. Also becareful which quotes you remove as there could be good quotes too.. And for lastly allow only english quotes so everyone can understand what these means,

Extra notes: I expect you all to have read ALL the post I made there so you don't give a negative vote for lame / shitty reason. So rethink better there please and post your opinions too towards my suggestions.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 10:38:11 pm by Human. »

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 01:23:57 am »

Offline Radon

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 01:31:02 am »

Lol I guess you're voting negatively everytime just to hear me what I got to say, right?

?\_( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)_/?

Offline Casper

• General of EC
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
  • Ingame-Nick: Casper
  • Clan: Skull
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 02:17:29 am »

Lol I guess you're voting negatively everytime just to hear me what I got to say, right?

?\_( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)_/?
no. your suggestions sucks

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2019, 03:03:44 am »
I truly agree on that quote suggestion. About your first suggestion, if everyone agrees, why not.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2019, 06:14:57 am »
Yeah +1

[on]vatan.

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2019, 01:00:05 pm »
+1 for quote suggestion, idk about your first suggestion.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2019, 02:47:05 pm »
Might easy to say but yes we've already tried making into a custom type of battlefield which others were not in support of it and it's always our priority to not harm their gameplay such as fps and the servers stability which most of likely the concern of many of our regular players.

If you want to fight in other place simply encourage them, even with the help of custom mapping if they really like that place since it is really a hub where dueling settles in there's nothing we can do about it, I was the one who mapped bf before and it's really a time consuming and don't wanna waste it somewhere that is not that into a priority, as I've said it is in your control whether where to fight.

And for the quotes, upon reviewing it, yes it is getting out of hand, I might do a reset with this feature and adding restrictions to it. Feel free to report if any abuses occur.

Offline DasHinG^

• Donator
  • Master Sergeant
  • This is the Way
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
  • Ingame-Nick: =KF=DasHinG^
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2019, 03:20:00 pm »
+1 for quote suggestion, idk about your first suggestion.

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2019, 05:15:26 pm »
Aaron already created it before. Tested it together and what happened at last? You guys wanted to remove it and we removed it. Aaron put his effort to do it. Somemore, he is not free nowadays to recreate custom battlefield. As Aaron told attract the players to fight at different locations.

I will try to clean up the quote on my free time.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 10:39:01 pm by DiaZ »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2019, 10:00:03 pm »
no for both specially for the first one, i think server is already lagging like hell, ffs dont make this server as VKS

[/cente

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
  • Be The Best FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]LumberJacK
  • Clan: [MD]
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2019, 01:05:56 am »
no for both specially for the first one, i think server is already lagging like hell, ffs dont make this server as VKS

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2019, 01:21:06 am »
Make quotes only for Donors

Offline I am Gay

• Corporal