• September 20, 2024, 05:21:01 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: [LC]DirTy_BeasT^ - Pause evade  (Read 994 times)

Offline Vechec

• Trainee
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Hecvec
[LC]DirTy_BeasT^ - Pause evade
« on: May 02, 2019, 03:49:32 am »
Player Nick: [LC]DirTy_BeasT^
Date:20/4/2019
Reason for reporting:Pause evade
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) 
Extra notes:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 10:48:09 pm by cool3 »

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
Re: [LC]DirTy_BeasT^ - Pause evade
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 03:08:51 pm »
 Did he get timed out or the death message appeared later  ? I can't see that in your video. Moreover, if one has contact with Dirty_Beast, please ask him to provide explanation with in 24 hours. I can't find him registered on forum.
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline Vechec

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 05:14:10 pm »
Did he get timed out or the death message appeared later  ? I can't see that in your video. Moreover, if one has contact with Dirty_Beast, please ask him to provide explanation with in 24 hours. I can't find him registered on forum.
i knew you would ask about timeout and that's why i uploaded full video,time out does not take more than 15 seconds and he was lying around like that for the rest of the time and then i left bf and went to other loc

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2019, 01:56:11 am »
i knew you would ask about timeout and that's why i uploaded full video,time out does not take more than 15 seconds and he was lying around like that for the rest of the time and then i left bf and went to other loc
You want to say that he continued to play after some time and didn't get timed out ? In this case, the death message should've appeared after some time in the main chat. Could you see the death message on the screen ? Please check server logs for clarification. Because, the msg doesn't appear in two conditions only. If player gets timed out for some reason or if he pauses and quits the game.
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline Vechec

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2019, 03:43:56 am »
You want to say that he continued to play after some time and didn't get timed out ? In this case, the death message should've appeared after some time in the main chat. Could you see the death message on the screen ? Please check server logs for clarification. Because, the msg doesn't appear in two conditions only. If player gets timed out for some reason or if he pauses and quits the game.
idk whether he died or he left the server.Sorry, but i can't waste my time going through old logs for just a player to confirm how he left.It's admins decision to take whether to accept this report or to deny it .Thanks :)

cool3

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2019, 10:47:59 pm »
ok then denied.