• September 20, 2024, 06:02:00 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: [MKs]cool3 - Unban Application  (Read 3461 times)

Offline Gogeta^

• Staff Sergeant
  • ~Whatever it takes~
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=Gogeta^
  • Clan: TLA
[MKs]cool3 - Unban Application
« on: May 10, 2019, 05:46:44 pm »
In-Game nick: [MDt]RDX
Ban ID: 1518
Date you were banned: 8-05-2019
Suspected reason: Wall glitch
Admin that banned you: [MKs]cool3
Why should we unban you ?: First of all, when I was reported cool3 didn't give me any chance to explain the situation and just banned me right away. Secondly as you can see in the report against me that I was throwing those grenades on the entrance of the roof and I wasn't aware that it was damaging [F2]WizZ^ who was in the lower floor of the mansion. The grenades I threw were for Frost on the roof entrance.
Extra note: You should have given me a chance to explain in the report.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 12:16:02 pm by Ryne »

cool3

Re: [MKs]cool3 - Unban Application
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2019, 04:03:01 am »
Excuses excuses excuses everyday same tone same words. Every time you got banned, you came with same words. We don't accept excuses or this poison words. This is not your first time for doing same thing also you have to thank us that we let you playing in server as you got banned in official server permanent. I need from you to answer this questionwhy do u want us to unban you?! please answer with clarification otherwise I will deny this appeal.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2019, 04:08:49 am »
Excuses excuses excuses everyday same tone same words. Every time you got banned, you came with same words. We don't accept excuses or this poison words. This is not your first time for doing same thing also you have to thank us that we let you playing in server as you got banned in official server permanent. I need from you to answer this questionwhy do u want us to unban you?! please answer with clarification otherwise I will deny this appeal.
look cool3 you are now speaking as viceLand staff, you better keep other server in which you are admin away from here thats not your ViceLand i think and about official server (lws) thats 2 years old thing he didn't made unban appeal there doesn't mean he is still guilty, you better stop favoritism and stay on the topic.

on the topic:
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9554.0

from 0:25 to 0:30 its clearly even a dumb can understand he was throwing grenades at the roof entrance, that somehow effected wizz with the explosion effect, better first check the scenerio of the report whether its intentionally or not then move to a conclusion if you cant handle i would like higher level staff to handle this thing
@Aaron
@Ryne .

he made unban appeal in a proper way with legit statement just look at the tone of your Head Administrator.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 04:29:30 am by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2019, 05:30:56 am »
Just STFU retard.
Trying to save your clanmate ass wont help here.It was done intentionly i still have other proofs where he was kept killing us with same WG but this one was quite clear so i uploaded it.
He knew that me and Wizz both of us are present but he still did it.

Offline Gogeta^

• Staff Sergeant
  • ~Whatever it takes~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2019, 05:51:02 am »
Frost how would I know that those grenades were effecting you and your bro in the lower floor and I was throwing the grenades on the entrance roof as you can see in the video.

Offline Killer frost^

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2019, 07:00:02 am »
You were not blind i guess.Stop acting like you are innocent.
Secondly he claimed that RDX is Vegito while he was playing in server last night(i think) and here ban appeal is of gogeta lol

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2019, 08:38:08 am »
You were not blind i guess.Stop acting like you are innocent.
Secondly he claimed that RDX is Vegito while he was playing in server last night(i think) and here ban appeal is of gogeta lol
RDX is Gogeta you dumb and the explosion effect at 0:27 clearly shows the grenades were thrown at the roof entrance, as well as post your more evidence that you got.

[/cente

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2019, 08:42:41 am »
Just STFU retard.
Mind your fucking language, its his unban application and he has full rights to tell his side of the story which was not listened by cool3 and banned him right away, @cool3 i was with gogeta when that incident happened he was fighting with some other guy on the mansion roof and was throwing grenades on that roof which somehow effected lower floor players i can assure you gogeta is not the same person he used to be 2 years ago and just as mad killer said he didnt make any unban appeal on that server that doesnt mean hes still using hacks or whatever. i hope you will understand

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2019, 09:19:49 am »
You guys can recreate the scene and post here. It's better than arguing
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 09:23:08 am by DiaZ »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2019, 03:48:52 pm »
as i offered you guys to re-check the video from 0:25 to 0:30 the grenades were thrown at the roof entrance but seems like no one took it serious anyways

wizz died due to explosion effect, with still we will provide the video of the same thing.

[/cente

Offline San

• Trainee
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MK
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2019, 05:28:48 pm »
when that incident happened he was fighting with some other guy on the mansion roof and was throwing grenades on that roof which somehow effected lower floor players

Admins, I would like to show something that i found in this Video and I am Sorry that im posting here even if im not involved :/ but its something helpful

So in this Screenshot U can see Kalkola has killed Gogeta and went down and in the RADAR there is only 1 yellow blip and rest of the blips are Pink ( Which Gogeta is using )

and The one Yellow Blip is Wizz Down Below the roof and Rest of the Blips are Pink So who was on the roof fighting with Gogeta? or was he fighting with own teammate? I would like admin to deal with this post because whatever Mad_killer would be posting is just excuses to defend his clanmate
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 06:39:04 pm by San »

Offline Killer frost^

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2019, 05:47:16 pm »
In addition.
A player should not use gernades and molo where there is great chances of doing wg but that dumb still did it so the ban appeal must be denied and San's statement is legit as well

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2019, 07:22:55 pm »
In addition.
A player should not use gernades and molo where there is great chances of doing wg but that dumb still did it so the ban appeal must be denied and San's statement is legit as well
in addition why you were using mols then ? apply the same formula on your ass too.

[/cente

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2019, 08:08:18 pm »
Quote from: San link=topic=9562.msg55538#m
-----
you for sure sold your brain and eyes actually there are 2 yellows count the video recorder guy (KalKola).
the guy was spazing the entrance from this side while gogeta throwing nades from the opposite side, then he moved down.

Go get Some Sleep KachraRani.

[/cente

Offline Gogeta^

• Staff Sergeant
  • ~Whatever it takes~
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2019, 08:17:48 pm »
I used those grenades for Kakola guy and in the video as you can see there are 2 guys from yellow and one of them just killed me on the roof and when I re-spawned I threw grenades so that if he came to the roof using the roof entrance he would be killed or just be knocked down. For WizZ, I didn't knew that he was on the second floor of the mansion or on the ground floor or in the basement and I didn't threw them for WizZ, the explosions were held on the roof entrance as you can see the light of the explosion in the wall of the entrance of the roof.