• September 20, 2024, 07:34:57 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: [MD]UncleMajboor - Racism  (Read 2643 times)

Offline San

• Trainee
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MK
[MD]UncleMajboor - Racism
« on: May 11, 2019, 05:16:08 pm »
Player Nick: [MD]UncleMajboor
Date: 2019-05-11
Reason for reporting: Racism/Discriminating
Evidence:

Extra notes:
Translation:
jb dudh bahar milta hai to bhens(gao mata) ghr lany ki kya zrurat - If milk is available outside (shops )  then what's the need to bring bhens (cow mata )  to home

jb tery jesi sluts bahar mil jati hen to marry karny ki zrurat - When sluts like u are available outside then what's the need to marry

Whole Conversation:: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/536112595615219712/576688666555056128/2019-05-11_13-17-59.html

I dont think there is such provoking thing happened as it was just about clans
So there is no such need to bring indian culture thing "Cow" in the middle of conversation as Indians treat Cow as a mother and bringing home is for farmers which UncleMajboor failed to understand and made unnecessary racist comment and calling someone "slut" seems so biased but i think its no need to complain about "slut" because i abused back for it and i havent made any racism comment based on a culture so that's from my side and I will leave this upto the staff. Thank you
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 07:51:04 am by Ryne »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
Re: [MD]UncleMajboor - Racism
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2019, 07:22:02 pm »
you said Lumberjack wont get married because of his face, you provoked him, you know he still look way better than you KachraRani.

so i replied when we can get whores and sluts outside who would like to marry ? in a sentenced way ( if we get milk from outside, so whats the need of bringing cow to the home?).
secondly cow is not indian culture lmao, every country contain cows you get your mind fixed and the whole insulting comments were from both side EC-echo is there any admin can confirm that.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 07:24:33 pm by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline San

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2019, 08:31:04 pm »
you said Lumberjack wont get married because of his face, you provoked him, you know he still look way better than you KachraRani.

so i replied when we can get whores and sluts outside who would like to marry ? in a sentenced way ( if we get milk from outside, so whats the need of bringing cow to the home?).
secondly cow is not indian culture lmao, every country contain cows you get your mind fixed and the whole insulting comments were from both side EC-echo is there any admin can confirm that.
LOL Excuses. Does not understand any rule but pro at excusing You are not even respecting here Calling me "KachraRani" and saying "He still look way better than you" and lumber was already there and it is his concern to react. Why do u have to react and lol you said "When sluts like u " not "When we can get whores and sluts outside" Many admins may not know urdu but there will be always someone that can translate and Yes everyone can see how you tried to make a racist comment on Cow and that wasn't an example at all. It is so clear. I would like @cool3 to handle this report. Thank you  :)

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2019, 08:42:55 pm »
LOL Excuses. Does not understand any rule but pro at excusing You are not even respecting here Calling me "KachraRani" and I would like @cool3 to handle this report. Thank you  :)
Why would you like cool3 to handle this report though? can cool3 speak urdu/hindi ? NO. can he translate these words ? NO, you just know you are wrong on this report so you want him to handle this report ? huh thats cute, i would like higher rank than cool3 to handle this report like @Ryne who can actually understand urdu/hindi, will take no ones side on this report, about those sentence mad killer said there is not even a single word which can be taken as racism his sentence contained a word "cow" and you think its racism ? grow your brain up thats not called racism in any manner.

Offline San

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2019, 08:52:02 pm »
LOL Excuses. Does not understand any rule but pro at excusing You are not even respecting here Calling me "KachraRani" and I would like @cool3 to handle this report. Thank you  :)
Why would you like cool3 to handle this report though? can cool3 speak urdu/hindi ? NO. can he translate these words ? NO, you just know you are wrong on this report so you want him to handle this report ? huh thats cute, i would like higher rank than cool3 to handle this report like @Ryne who can actually understand urdu/hindi, will take no ones side on this report, about those sentence mad killer said there is not even a single word which can be taken as racism his sentence contained a word "cow" and you think its racism ? grow your brain up thats not called racism in any manner.
Someone warn this guy involving in others report. Enough with your defense and drama. Staff knows what to do its not you whom should decide what they should do. and
who can actually understand urdu/hindi, will take no ones side on this report,
So you are assuming that cool3 takes on someone side? How cheap are you to think staff are biased. Get a life

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2019, 09:14:42 pm »
LOL Excuses. Does not understand any rule but pro at excusing You are not even respecting here Calling me "KachraRani" and saying "He still look way better than you" and lumber was already there and it is his concern to react. Why do u have to react and lol you said "When sluts like u " not "When we can get whores and sluts outside" Many admins may not know urdu but there will be always someone that can translate and Yes everyone can see how you tried to make a racist comment on Cow and that wasn't an example at all. It is so clear. I would like @cool3 to handle this report. Thank you  :)
why cool3 ? because he's your clan mate as well as administrator of your potato server, the tone he used on gogeta's unban appeal clearly shows the favoritism he got.
better leave this to @Ryne  he's not from my side nor from your as well as he knows urdu/hindi.

[/cente

Offline San

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2019, 09:18:13 pm »
why cool3 ? because he's your clan mate as well as administrator of your potato server, the tone he used on gogeta's unban appeal clearly shows the favoritism he got.
better leave this to @Ryne  he's not from my side nor from your as well as he knows urdu/hindi.
We all know that you never respect official server staff members so at least try to respect ec staff members. Nobody said Ryne is from your side. It is you guys claiming on cool3 Favoritism and clan bullshit. Now Stop creating drama and let someone handle it. Lock this topic before they start drama again.

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2019, 09:24:22 pm »
We all know that you never respect official server staff members so at least try to respect ec staff members. Nobody said Ryne is from your side. It is you guys claiming on cool3 Favoritism and clan bullshit. Now Stop creating drama and let someone handle it. Lock this topic before they start drama again.
facts are what you dont understand, i just said that cool3 cannot understand hindi or urdu then why are you even interfering him in the report thats all

Offline San

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2019, 09:30:20 pm »
facts are what you dont understand, i just said that cool3 cannot understand hindi or urdu then why are you even interfering him in the report thats all
I hope you are not blind enough to see the topic...I translated it. And If u say what i translated is wrong then you are biased because anyone who knows Hindi/Urdu can understand. Now tell me you are not involved in the report. Why are you posting? Don't u know that posting in others report that you are not involved is against the rules?

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2019, 03:37:17 am »
Topic Locked till further notice.
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2019, 11:59:45 am »
Everyone stay away.

@San: I don't see any Racism here?
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline San

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2019, 12:48:00 pm »
Okay so, I'm asking what's the point of bringing a topic about "cow" in Urdu if it is right thing? and when I can't understand it? But I took someone's help to get it translated
"When we can get milk outside from shops what's the point of bringing cow to home" I think It's pretty sure that he meant like "every indian bring cows to home for milk while others buy milk from shops" even tho if it is not meant like that. He pretty sure know that I cannot understand Urdu/Hindi so I think he literally tried to offend it when there is no such topic about cow or whatever but he sure knows that I'm from India

And @Ryne if you haven't seen EC and MD channels yet I suggest you to check because only you and diaz are in the MD discord and can see how they are talking about me and sharing my Pic many times in EC by MD members,
Isn't it Cyber Crime to Use my pics without my permission and edit it like something creepy? That's enough to tell that they r holding some personal grudge and Whole clan is supporting their rule breaks and now It's clear why they mentioned cow and nothing else?

- Racism/discrimination:
   Explanation: Any action aimed to insult one's nation/religion/race

Hope you can understand and get to the bottom of this.

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2019, 09:21:03 pm »

And @Ryne if you haven't seen EC and MD channels yet I suggest you to check because only you and diaz are in the MD discord and can see how they are talking about me and sharing my Pic many times in EC by MD members,
Isn't it Cyber Crime to Use my pics without my permission and edit it like something creepy? That's enough to tell that they r holding some personal grudge and Whole clan is supporting their rule breaks and now It's clear why they mentioned cow and nothing else?

- Racism/discrimination:

first of all this report is about racism so keep the topic where it should be second ask @Ryne to check our whole MD channel there is not even a single picture of yours, about racism you think the word "cow " only resembles your country ? huh thats cute, its a idiom in urdu, or maybe if you dont know what word "idiom" is let me show you.

An idiom is a group of words which have a different meaning when used together from the one they would have if you took the meaning of each word individually. For example, 'to live from hand to mouth' is an idiom meaning to have very little food or money to live on.

you are just taking every single word as negative and making us look bad you really need to grow.
This is also an idiom in which he considered word 'milk' as slut.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 09:26:50 pm by DarK_WolF »

Offline San

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2019, 09:43:03 pm »

- Racism/discrimination:

first of all this report is about racism so keep the topic where it should be second ask @Ryne to check our whole MD channel there is not even a single picture of yours, about racism you think the word "cow " only resembles your country ? huh thats cute, its a idiom in urdu, or maybe if you dont know what word "idiom" is let me show you.

An idiom is a group of words which have a different meaning when used together from the one they would have if you took the meaning of each word individually. For example, 'to live from hand to mouth' is an idiom meaning to have very little food or money to live on.

you are just taking every single word as negative and making us look bad you really need to grow.
This is also an idiom in which he considered word 'milk' as slut.
First of all keep your defense with you. If there is something that needs to be explained Ryne or Mad killer will do. Kindly Stay away from reports you are not involved nobody tagged you to talk here or maybe your clanmate must have bring you here as backup and Do not teach english to others instead Learn rules not to put your finger in reports you are not involved. Even tho that example is offensive thats what i mentioned in the report if you are not blind and Yes i know what is going on in MD discord you better not lie about it. You can see my example here and Its not idiom shit because he didnt say Slut first....He mentioned Cow first and it doesnt even make sense because there are many examples to refer it. Kindly Stop such arguement and let management handle the report.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2019, 10:09:51 pm »
First of all keep your defense with you. If there is something that needs to be explained Ryne or Mad killer will do. Kindly Stay away from reports you are not involved nobody tagged you to talk here or maybe your clanmate must have bring you here as backup and Do not teach english to others instead Learn rules not to put your finger in reports you are not involved. Even tho that example is offensive thats what i mentioned in the report if you are not blind
Dark_Wolf is my second account Thanks.

[/cente