• September 20, 2024, 05:29:36 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Unban Appeal  (Read 883 times)

Offline Aegon

Unban Appeal
« on: May 21, 2019, 08:09:02 pm »
In-Game nick: [MKt]Aegon
Ban ID: 1541
Date you were banned: 20th May 2019
Suspected reason: Hack Detected
Admin that banned you: No admins. The Server did.
Why should we unban you ?:  Well first things first I know how hacking can be a bad thing, I never intended to use hacks and never want to. I know how consequential it can be. I assure you that I never will use hacks. Other than that I play here when I see my clan members here or when my friends are here playing. I enjoy it most of the time and I will make sure that nothing such happens ever again.
Extra note: Here's the thing, I was playing with my friend in a private lobby and he had mentioned "Cheat Engine" I remembered that name as I have used way back in 2012 when I used to play an RTS [Real Time Strategy] games where I used it. So I gave it a try in vcmp and I saw speed hack as an option there. I gave it a try and I started running fast as hell in the private server. So one day I was playing here in EC and I was having a random 2v1 with the other players, Note that I had used that hack only to test it in the private lobby, it was never my intention to use it in any of the Public Server. So I had just returned from the private lobby and forgot to close Cheat Engine. And I started playing in EC, At first, the speed was normal and the hacks weren't on, but I think I might have pressed a Key to toggle it and I started running fast as hell and soon enough after some seconds I got temp-banned.
That's all the truth, leaving the rest on the Administration to decide.
Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 09:09:26 pm by DiaZ »

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
Re: Unban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 09:09:13 pm »
Wait for the ban end. Denied