• September 20, 2024, 06:35:03 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Admin report- cool3  (Read 1460 times)

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
Admin report- cool3
« on: May 22, 2019, 05:25:04 am »
Admin nick: cool3
Your nick: =KF=T.
Date: just now
Reason for report: I've remained quiet for a long time now, but what's this fucking drama which is getting out of hand now, why have I been banned ingame for something that took place on the forum? rofl, either warn or ban me on the forums, it's simple... No need to take such shit into the game, what have I done ingame?
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: I request admins to see this and deal with it with some sense, not that I doubt cool3, I always respected him, but I feel like he made a wrong decision this time, whenever someone abuses on forum, they either get banned from forum or warned on forum as far as I've seen, this has applied to Casper and everyone else, so why is it fine to ban me ingame over something forum related? lol.

I request some other admin apart from cool3 to check this first, because I'm sure that he didn't make a right decision in this case, and he'll just come along and lock the topic, If I was still abusing ingame, then sure, I'd accept any punishment, but being perma banned ingame due to 1 thing I said on the forum is too extreme lol, come on.

Ban me or warn me on forum, I don't care, but banning ingame for that isn't fair at all.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 12:36:15 pm by Ryne »

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Admin report- cool3
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 05:33:24 am »
Excuse me there is something called respect.
https://imgur.com/a/Vnbz2yv
Done by you many times and you have abused cool3.

EDIT:
this report also took place in discord but punishment was given in server.
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9569.0&fbclid=IwAR2mpA4oVaWiGqP54t-F9kZ7p8-ykQouT0c5J1AZ3d7Ninka_7OCt8lypAw
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 06:27:39 am by Killer frost^ »

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 05:37:53 am »
Excuse me there is something called respect.
https://imgur.com/a/Vnbz2yv
Done by you many times and you have abused cool3.

Who are you to talk about respect, rofl... everyone knows your reality already.

Nice old ss btw, I already got punished for that long ago.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 06:05:33 am by [KF]Thunder^ »

Nxt[B]oy^

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 06:05:20 am »
who told you to post here simply gtfo
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 06:20:42 am by cool3 »

led

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 09:11:08 am »
The two persons that are not related to the post stay away from here or I'll warn you both

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 09:58:51 am »
EDIT:
this report also took place in discord but punishment was given in server.
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9569.0&fbclid=IwAR2mpA4oVaWiGqP54t-F9kZ7p8-ykQouT0c5J1AZ3d7Ninka_7OCt8lypAw

This shun eventually got removed from server and both of them got muted in discord.

Edited
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 11:27:27 am by DiaZ »

cool3

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2019, 10:10:56 am »
drama drama drama i need popcorn, you still didn't learn from your lessons, and you didn't even follow rules here and server also. banning you from server is fair enough " we gave you chance before, but you wasted it" why complain. do you remember this let me refresh your mind
We will give you our final chance, we reduced it to 2 weeks remaining, that is the least we can offer to you. You will be on our watch if you really improved within the span time of your ban, so see you in 2 weeks.
and you told me that am unfair.....what is your problem now?! what is the point of creating drama?! what you will gain from disrespecting other.
and you didn't even see this
To all the respected members of EC community!
All of you MUST read this: http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=2.0

Read those forum rules, those rules are applied EVERYWHERE on forums and by everywhere I mean on the topics aswell on the shoutbox too.

The point here is that there shouldn't be any kind of abusive or insulting comment on shoutbox(whole forum) so its a request to each one of you to keep the forums clean aswell as the shoutbox. I have seen some guys posting abusive comments on shoutbox which got my attention to remind you all.

EC belongs to all of you guys so its not ONLY our responsibility but also your to keep it clean from those kind of comments which makes a bit image of forums. So its a humble request to keep forums clean, violation of forums rules might get you a forum ban(temporary or maybe permanent).

Thanks for your attention fellas!
i will not unban you never just keep this in your mind never...........no more drama. Go and play in another server but here no.......

Drama drama drama fuck drama same tone same shit you will never change..... grow up and do something useful in your life

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2019, 10:16:05 am »
Mind your language bro, I still respect you as my elder but you seem to have changed for some reason, talking with bad manners etc...

My point is valid enough and clear enough for anyone to understand, if I did something on the forum, you should punish me on the forum, not perma ban me ingame, is this some kind of joke or what?

Ok I abused once on the forum, what's the big deal? You're making it out to be as if I committed some major sin rofl, and even for that one abuse, you could forum warn me or forum ban me even (a bit extreme but as you wish) if something happens on the forum, the extent of the punishment should remain on the forum, unless it's something very severe and dangerous ofc rofl.

How does it make any kind of sense for someone to do something forum related and get perma banned ingame, I don't understand the logic bro, maybe you can explain it to me.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 10:19:29 am by [KF]Thunder^ »

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2019, 12:35:52 pm »
You are really getting on our nerves, Thunder, everyone of us are fed up with your intolerable behavior. You have been warned number of times by our staff members. You have never learned your lesson. We don't care if you outburst due to you being angry at times. Banning you was not the only option, but you forced Cool3 to take strict action, which I agree was not appropriate but considering it was for you and it seems right to me.

Most I can do here is, unban you from server but you will be shunned from ec community for 2 months(Forum, server and discord) and live with it now. Shun will be followed by perma ban from EC community depending upon you behavior. I suggest you to control your anger or leave the community.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 06:46:45 pm by Ryne »
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.