• September 21, 2024, 04:23:58 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: KF clan sharing hacks, Exposed.  (Read 1515 times)

Offline Maze

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
KF clan sharing hacks, Exposed.
« on: May 22, 2019, 04:51:09 pm »
Hi everyone,make sure to open every pic in new tab to read everything and also don't miss the chat because fonts are small and pics are big so,make sure you read everything
I know you guys have read the title and it's regarding hacks and you want to know about their hacks but before i reveal their hacks i would like to show you guys how it all happened and i want to show you the reality of Thunder.
KF sharing Hacks/Tools

This is the chat between me(Wild_Hunter) and thunder,it's old chat but he himself has confessed that he has hacks and can use in rel006.
When i joined KF ,Thunder tried to share me their mouse fix tool

Any kind of mouse tool is not allowed to use but still KF members use this tool to gain advantage in M4,anyways this tool is old and Hunting already exposed this tool of KF.I just wanted to share that they still use this tool.
Later Thunder suggested Night to use their cxs tool made by device,to improve his him

Most of KF members have been using this tool for a long time.Now coming to something surprising ,they also have some lag tools which thunder showed me and shared with me on private discord and yes, they have also been using that shitty lag tools

So, testing hacks with his good MD friends privately :P ,i have covered the name of that tool.Can only be shared with head admins for testing
Have you guys ever wondered why those videos ( ) have been uploaded by other guys instead of thunder,the only reason is that he does not want his hacks to be exposed.Thunder can't share his game play because he is afraid that his tools would be exposed ,he himself confessed it

Who knows what more shitty hacks they've been using ,i could have stayed longer in KF and got more of their hacks but i could not play with KF tag anymore and i got tired of spying.Now many people would think that why would thunder trust a guy(me) who has joined the clan just for few days,it's not just few days ,i and thunder have been talking on discord,whatsapp and messenger for 1 year and for all that time i had been pretending that we were good friends but actually i had no affection for him at all.All his messages and chats were just to separate me from my clan ,he tried to play me and that's why i have been pretending to him that i was good all the time.
He's been using vpn many times in VKS but the reason i didn't post anything regarding his vpn shits is that vk allows vpn ,but that is totally unfair ,he increases his ping to 190 and makes himself laggy and gains advantage over others.If vk is going to take any action against vpn then i will for sure post his vpn shits,but for now iam waiting for 4K to reply,because it's been too long that they have been using hacks here,if need hacks iam here to share :D
Asslicking EC staff
In EC, Thunder was as toxic as sheep and bninin ,sheep and bninin posted many unban apps but got denied instantly but thunder's first unban app was accepted ,the reason is below

He's been asslicking decent to get unban and ofc ,it was decent who vouched for thunder in ec staff board and got unbanned ,but seriously that was totally unfair decision by ec staff,either they should have unbanned three of them or denied three of them but they did not treat them equally

Fo full detailed topic visit this ste:
http://vkserver.forumotion.com/t14002-cancer-spreading-in-vcmp-kf-hacks-exposed#196246

Sezaro

Re: KF clan sharing hacks, Exposed.
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 05:07:17 pm »
Oh God what is this???

Offline Maze

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 05:09:38 pm »
Oh God what is this???
Bro this shit is done by Thunder.

Sezaro

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 05:23:27 pm »
Is a dream or a non existent world???

Sezaro

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 05:53:16 pm »
On behalf of Thunder since he is banned from Forum  for 2 months..

Lol, drama as usual... nothing much to say really, this topic has exposed your reality, nothing else and how much you indeed care about this 2002 game,

Regarding CXS, everyone knows about that, it was made by Dev1ce for other games, feel free to show any of our gameplays where we have used hacks or anything as such, we are not like your boyfriends Shaktimaan Bird and Devilkiller, everyone is free to check our gameplays, not everyone is blind like you.

The purpose of KF and MD alliance was never to rape F2, we are enough for that anyway  it was due to my good friendship with them, nice edit there btw, to make it look like I'm talking bad about them, roflmao, (seems like you're following Shaktimaan's footsteps after all of making fake logs )

Regarding the asking for help, cool, but what are you trying to prove? We never asked anyone for help unless we were outnumbered, but what about your boyfriend Maze who kept asking PLs for help? Roflmao. Even in the recent 5v5 EC war F2 got owned pretty hardcore so I still don't understand your point.

If you think we're 2 faced, then please... You definitely haven't seen your clanmates at all xD.

And, if you think I ever tried to separate from F2, cool, thats your thinking and I won't comment much on that since it'll be a waste of my time since Allah is my witness I never had any kind of bad intentions towards you, I always considered you my brother but at last you've shown your true colours, and tbh I didn't expect anything different.

But anyways, thanks for the drama, but it's pointless to reply on each and every thing you mentioned since most of it is nothing but bullshit.

It's actually your clanmates who are as retarded as you who take this game so seriously, I'm simply playing for fun  and nor we are dependant on anyone, we are enough to own F2s as we have been doing so since KF was created. And, I never tried to make anyone an enemy of anyone, I'm not stupid like you to create such drama and conflicts over a 2002 game, damn tho, seems like you really take it so literally hence you sat on your ass for a few hours making this topic, sad life xd.

But yeah, thanks for showing your true colours once again Wild, many had told me, this guy is retarded you should never trust him, I still saw you as my own brother and respected you.

All these lies and a massive drama topic just to try and defend against the fact of you being a spy all along, but not everyone is blind like you , everyone can see the reality, and I hope your time as a 'spy' wasn't just a waste of time as it seems, rofl... you literally have nothing on us nor you ever will, it's all just bullshit claims etc... Especially the claims about lag tools and shit, lmfao, putting the reality of your gay clanmates upon KF, feel free to show any kind of proof where we've made use of any tool throughout our gameplays.

And still, there's no proof that Kurumi or Mason ever leaked any aliases, yet you keep making the same claim... They never gave me anything, because they know the importance / values of the staff, even if I did ask they refused, which was the correct thing to do.

But for real, seems like you indeed turned out to be a wild bitcher as you call yourself, it's sad how I trusted you, considered you as my own brother, always stood by your side and supported you, and this is how you show your appreciation, with a topic full of drama and just bullshit claims, lmfao, you must really enjoy taking this 2002 game so seriously xD.

But I guess the well known saying is correct, true colours eventually show... The main point you seem to have become brainwashed upon is that you think I tried to manipulate you to leave F2, but I apologise that I thought of you to be a good person, that was my fault... I felt like maybe you do indeed give a damn about the matters, including the WK Islam abuse matters, but seems like you were no different from your retarded clanmates all along 

To sum it up, this topic is nothing but a waste of time, you could have spent that time on doing something more beneficial, especially since it's Ramadan  (if you're Muslim ofc) to me, this is just another drama topic full of bullshits just as Hunting used to make, it won't affect anything to me nor my clan, so you should focus on yourself rather than wasting time here.

A topic on F2s reality is coming soon, stay tuned.

Good luck anyways.

Grayson

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 05:53:45 pm »
What part of this proves that he shared anything with anyone? Judging people on whether they have a mod with them doesn't mean they use it, let alone share it. Show proof of thunder sharing it with someone, I double dare ya

Your current clan made mods and for the public too. I'm astounded by your hypocrisy, Maze. Not that I'm expecting anything more from a twisted little brat.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 05:56:29 pm by Grayson »

Nxt[B]oy^

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2019, 06:36:58 pm »
Calls KF hacks suppliers.
There leaders owns Hack providing sites.
HAHAHHahahahahha
removed
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 07:20:41 pm by cool3 »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2019, 06:48:59 pm »
Calls KF hacks suppliers.
There leaders owns Hack providing sites.
HAHAHHahah

I think you shouldn't throw the links here. It may lead you to a warn.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 07:21:26 pm by cool3 »

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2019, 07:28:51 pm »
Claiming this easy that KF dont use hacks then What is this.
In one of the SS Thunders talk about tele hacks which is already been used by your leader.

About Y axis sharing which is also used by your pro members. Lmao

Which is quite clear in this video
2nd proof.

Now dont act innocent and go try out some more better ways to save your ass.

Offline Maze

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2019, 07:41:24 pm »
What part of this proves that he shared anything with anyone? Judging people on whether they have a mod with them doesn't mean they use it, let alone share it. Show proof of thunder sharing it with someone, I double dare ya

Your current clan made mods and for the public too. I'm astounded by your hypocrisy, Maze. Not that I'm expecting anything more from a twisted little brat.
This claim is enough to ban someone for usage of hacks I guess

and before defending your clanmate, better read rules:-

Listen pal, Auto hotkey is neither windows feature nor a mouse software, its a Third Party software, and there is whole script written for it To get better aim, which is an advantage over other players[b/b].
Also if you dont want yourslef forum banned, stop posting here if are just herer to argue, also @Sezaro, no one will bother to read that big paragragh you copy pasted form Vks server forum, He is crying there so keep it there. 
Here is a related report https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=870.0
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 07:48:35 pm by Maze »

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2019, 07:49:28 pm »
Hmm. Let me end this in a gentle way.

You got some chat regarding some modifications that give unfair advantage to the player. You collected further stuff against them. It is good that you care about VC-MP Community. You did right by letting us know about it. But, the way you've chosen is inappropriate.

You ought to contact any of us (EC Admins, or any other versatile pro having knowledge of such tools) share the scenario and make sure what the whole thing actually is. If it is found Illegal, We'd take action against it for sure.  What I want to explain is, never ever flame any community by creating such dramatic scenarios. These kind of things should be kept hidden and confident. By creating public topics, you just tell new VC-MP Players that oh yes mate, you have the chance to hack in vc-mp! its so easy! Resultantly, they get banned.

Shortly, these kind of things should never be publicized. They have negative affect on the community. Care about the future of VC-MP instead of ruining it. There have been many scenarios in past that we have noticed ourself. What did we do ? We privately reached to the devs of the community and worked to stop it and we succeeded in a very calm n gentle way. No body gets harmed or engage in such dramas.

Topic has been locked. We'll discuss what to do about it. Thank you for your consideration.
Thankx to RebellioN