• September 20, 2024, 10:47:09 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Admin report - Diaz/Mafia  (Read 2392 times)

Offline WiLD

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: WiLD_HuNteR
Admin report - Diaz/Mafia
« on: June 27, 2019, 08:38:41 pm »
Admin nick:[VU]Mafia
Your nick: [F2]WiLD_HuNteR
Date:6/24/2019
Reason for report:Provoking and when i provoked back he banned me
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Extra notes:This is more of a unban app rather than admin report, i just want to be unbanned  because Diaz would have instantly denied my unban app if i posted.So , i want some head admin to deal with this report.I joined server and diaz said "trash talker is here" which made me rage .Literally he was the one who provoked me first and when i provoked back he just banned me for the reason "provoking staff" which is not true because he was the first one who started the provocation, and even if i had provoked him then is it suitable to ban someone for 2 months just for provoking?lol .i don't know but diaz has some personal issues with me.I don't have any warns and have not been banned in past years ,but diaz just banned me for 2 months without even warning or nothing.Is that even fair?I just want a fair decision from head staff
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 10:01:21 am by Ryne »
Do you fear death?

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
Re: Admin report - Diaz/Mafia
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 09:04:23 pm »
What? You wished for the ban so I banned you. Moreover you provoked the server so you want me to be nice with you? Players like you deserves the ban and yeah you are trash talker. Should have banned you more than 2 months my mistake.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 09:06:22 pm by DiaZ »

cool3

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 09:06:54 pm »
you said immaturity staff these mean that you insulted us all, and yea you said you want to be banned from server he did it....you said that you didn't give single fuck for server and we didn't give single fuck for you

Offline WiLD

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2019, 02:35:20 am »
What? You wished for the ban so I banned you. Moreover you provoked the server so you want me to be nice with you? Players like you deserves the ban and yeah you are trash talker. Should have banned you more than 2 months my mistake.
I didn't wish for the ban,it was just sarcasm which you didn't understand.Where have i provoked the server and how can anyone provoke a server,how can a server be provoked? lol You were the one who provoked me first and i also provoked back and you banned me

you said immaturity staff these mean that you insulted us all, and yea you said you want to be banned from server he did it....you said that you didn't give single fuck for server and we didn't give single fuck for you
Dude, isn't it immaturity that he said "trash talker is here" right when i joined the server?I haven't even said a word and he just provoked me. What was i supposed to say?Was i supposed to stay silent after his insults towards me?He insulted me and i insulted too
What would have you done if you joined the server and someone called you a 'trash talker"?
Do you fear death?

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2019, 07:33:47 am »
I didn't wish for the ban,it was just sarcasm which you didn't understand.Where have i provoked the server and how can anyone provoke a server,how can a server be provoked? lol You were the one who provoked me first and i also provoked back and you banned me

Did I provoked first? I still got logs to show that you started to provoke the server staffs. I am lazy to to argue with you again.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 07:39:18 am by DiaZ »

Offline WiLD

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2019, 01:20:52 am »

Did I provoked first? I still got logs to show that you started to provoke the server staffs. I am lazy to to argue with you again.
Yea,it was you who provoked me right when i joined the server,and about your claim that i provoked you few days ago,it was provoke/insult from both sides ,i was not the only one who insulted you , you insulted me as well and that happened like 5 or 4 days before you banned me .So, why are you comparing an incident with this report that has happened 7 or 8 days ago?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 02:56:31 am by WiLD »
Do you fear death?

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2019, 01:52:16 pm »
You didnt only insult him, you insulted the server's staff, insulted the server and our work. I thought you dont give a single fuck about this shit server, so why do you even waste your time making this report and request for unban ?

Anyway, if you desperately want an unban from this shit server, i might be able to reduce your ban time.

Offline WiLD

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2019, 03:57:02 am »
You didnt only insult him, you insulted the server's staff, insulted the server and our work. I thought you dont give a single fuck about this shit server, so why do you even waste your time making this report and request for unban ?

Anyway, if you desperately want an unban from this shit server, i might be able to reduce your ban time.
I didn't mean what i said ,but it was Diaz who made me rage and Cool3 usually calls us hacker that's why i said bad about staff.I usually stay quiet in server ,but that day diaz just made me rage right when i joined the server and i could not control my anger.I think 2 month ban for such an incident is too much when it was one of the staff member who started the provocation.I would have accepted my ban if i were the one who started the provoke
Do you fear death?

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2019, 12:04:47 pm »

I didn't mean what i said ,but it was Diaz who made me rage and Cool3 usually calls us hacker that's why i said bad about staff.I usually stay quiet in server ,but that day diaz just made me rage right when i joined the server and i could not control my anger.I think 2 month ban for such an incident is too much when it was one of the staff member who started the provocation.I would have accepted my ban if i were the one who started the provoke
Know where your limits, and if DiaZ is concerned it's more of a banter than insult but you took it elsewhere which made the situation even more worse, and as what Human stated, you didn't only insult the person but the server which has nothing to do with your shit, if you can't control your anger then 2 months can serve as your cooldown period. And you even provoked to ban you then that's what you get, now you're here asking for an unban as if you're clean? Reflect yourself first rather than shiposting.

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2019, 10:01:07 am »
Denied

Clearly stated by my colleagues.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.