• September 21, 2024, 03:16:44 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: x35 - Toxicity / Abusing Family  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
x35 - Toxicity / Abusing Family
« on: August 04, 2019, 11:27:13 pm »
Player Nick: x35 / =KF=T.
Date: 7/29/2019
Reason for reporting: Continuously provoking and abusing family
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) https://imgur.com/a/zcUdKMp
Extra notes: I pm'ed an administrator and I was asked to re-post the proofs if you got. So here we go.

He was provoking me first, I was angry on him the way he acts like hunting.

I was simply talking to him but he started behaving rude so I abused his mother mistakenly. Then I never abused her I promise, you can check the logs. But that retard never stopped abusing my family. This is not nice abusing someone when he isn't talking anything. I expect a reply and Thunder needs to get punished. He said it for more than 3 times and never stopped provoking. I only said it first time. Is it my fault or what? If someone abuse your mom, will you regret that or answer that person? He abused my dad by saying "your dad zerl here hhhh" that thing provoked me still I controlled but that bitch faced never stopped. You can check the timing when he said "your dad zerl here" and when I said "motherfuck" you can check the time, thunder said it first and I was it one time and he started abusing me. Still he abused my family many times and provoked me. I hope you understand. Please respond and punish this maniac. I will be waiting for your discussion.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 01:20:12 am by Zeeshan.Bhatti »

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
Re: x35 - Toxicity / Abusing Family
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 12:12:21 am »
I still don't understand what you're trying to prove, but I've said it once and I'll stay it again, you firstly provoked by saying 'motherfuck' before I said anything else. Alongside of that, everyone is aware of your provoking habits ingame, Cool3 made a right decision on your other report since you provoked first hence I responded.

If you can't bear to hear back then don't bark in the first place, it's simple bro.

Still you seem eager to get me punished :D

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2019, 12:17:54 am »
I wanted to see the server logs, in pictures there are no chats of yours. To get a final argument, I wanted to check out the whole chat both of you did.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2019, 12:34:15 am »
I still don't understand what you're trying to prove, but I've said it once and I'll stay it again, you firstly provoked by saying 'motherfuck' before I said anything else. Alongside of that, everyone is aware of your provoking habits ingame, Cool3 made a right decision on your other report since you provoked first hence I responded.

If you can't bear to hear back then don't bark in the first place, it's simple bro.

Still you seem eager to get me punished :D

The thing that provoked me is that you typed "your dad zerl here hhhh" first. Anyways I have sent the whole log file to @cool3 @Zeeshan.Bhatti both who are handling the report.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 12:39:23 am by Hazard »

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2019, 01:19:41 am »
Logs showing that @Hazard started first with word "bitch" that's not a big deal you both were okay with that and about "your dad etc is here" words said by @[KF]Thunder^ seems immature a bit, you took its meaning wrong i guess. A player joined with Zerl nick thunder was trying to say, your dad (iam correcting it) in skills that doesn't look abusive. After that "hazard said, retards like u are and after some secs, motherfuck (cunt deserve it)" it is abusive in some manner but still thunder does not took that in serious manner. I see Thunder started abusive words after all that happen and I'm warning him about that as well as to not use those abusive words again, wont be tolerated anymore.

Coming up with the final arguments, @Hazard tried to provoke first, after all that happened. The application stands dismissed and disposed off.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017