• September 20, 2024, 07:37:07 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Azal - Lagtool  (Read 3698 times)

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
Azal - Lagtool
« on: February 12, 2020, 04:06:29 pm »
Player Nick: C.P.Ellis
Date: 6/2/2020 (available in video)
Reason for reporting: Using Lagtools during war.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Extra notes:
Ping and FPS: Ping:[157 - avg: 160 - jttr: 3] FPS:[60] (available in video chat at 0:06)

Proofs he got the tool and using it in different servers:
A guy reported Bloodclaw for artificial lag.

Bloodclaw's view of the scenario:

as he reported Lumber for lagtool commit, then he provided the proof of lag tool (as his top level last proof which he mentioned in the report)

I don't know because you are someone who lies infront of admins. However with that being said i will post video proof of exactly what is happening in that video. Stay tuned
Hi, I was going to upload videos on Sunday but lost all my data while video editing due to power outage.
Therefore i will re-record and upload all relevent proof by tonight. I will also answer all of your questions zkq, kody, lumberjack.

so this guy used the tool to re-create the Scenario same as Lumberjack, record and then post against him, well as lumber mentioned it was his display issue and proved his side, Azal denied lumber's statement that lumber is pulling his power cable of monitor on purpose and using the tool behind his game well he decided to show proof that how lagtool works which he did in different server and posted the video which surely means he got the tool, but luckily we recorded some clips of Bloodclaw (under alias) with same movements and lags in EC, so i am damn sure he's been using the tool for unfair advantage over us in EC.

About anti-cheat however: I've sent this to VC:MP Developers and i hope they can come up with a solution even though it is less likely

However, I'd say that Azal's latest videos completely differ from what appends to Lumberjack. But what it appears to me is that its some kind of toggle, which I think had stated earlier, and  I'd like to know if it can be toggled for particularly short intervals? That would make it very much similar to what I have been noticing.
Yeah man you can do exactly that, I was just in a hurry to record so i didn't practice alot with the lag tool just told alone to record me so yeah big thanks to him.
However yes, this can be used and made to function for shor intervals i just used it in the most blatant way for recording purposes.

He accepted in his last reply over the topic, that he tested lagtool and used the videos as a proof against LumberJack.

P.S I saved the videos Bloodclaw posted, in case of the videos getting removed.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 05:54:43 pm by DiaZ »

[/cente

Offline Azal

• Sergeant First Class Senior
  • Me Ehm tha yehi Vehm tha
    • View Profile
Re: Azal - Lagtool
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 04:39:43 pm »
So what's the big secret here? I've tried to record this unfair advantage With Aegon,S!lent_K!ller, HunTinG and Alone.

I was on MD voice at that day and i remember talking to dark_wolf that i found the lag tools he is using, He said show me so i told him ok record and post these in LumberJack's report topic. so why did you guys make a new report altogheter because I've said it openly in the server that i need people to record with.
you can see these logs too:

[Server] ---> [3] [UF]BloodClaw: Aegon?
[Server] >> [ON]PUSSYDESTROYER killed [DUz]Aegon*PL ( SPAS-12 Shotgun ) ( Left leg ) :dagger:
[Server] >> [VU_T]Nyon killed [R2x]Gito_OP ( Stubby Shotgun ) ( Torso ) :dagger:
[Server] ---> [2] =EK=DestroyeR^: where're ypou
[Server] ---> [5] [VU_T]Nyon: wtf
[Server] ---> [12] [DUz]Aegon*PL: what
[Server] ---> [5] [VU_T]Nyon: spaz xd
[Server] --->
  • [MDt]Freaker: hh
[Server] ---> [5] [VU_T]Nyon: bob
[Server] ---> [3] [UF]BloodClaw: can you record?

and

[Server] ---> [3] skeet.cc: listen
[Server] >> SVJ killed =EK=DestroyeR^ ( Stubby Shotgun ) ( Body ) :dagger:
[Server] --->
  • [ON]HunTinG: WOOF WOOF
[Server] ---> [5] SVJ: ez
[Server] --->
  • [ON]HunTinG: YHAT
[Server] [8] [VU_T]Nyon has joined the server, Country:[ Tunisia ] :airplane_arriving:
[Server] --->
  • [ON]HunTinG: NYAN CAT
[Server] --->
  • [ON]HunTinG: TUNISIA? MEET SHEEP
[Server] ---> [3] skeet.cc: can you record?
[Server] --->
  • [ON]HunTinG: FUCK YOU

and....
) :dagger:
[Server] ---> [3] skeet.cc: just like lumber right?
[Server] ---> [10] [MD]Babu_Rao: f
[Server] ---> [4] [UF]S!LenT_K!LL3R: k
[Server] ---> [3] skeet.cc: yes/no?
[Server] ---> [4] [UF]S!LenT_K!LL3R: yes
[Server] [5] SVJ has left the server.( quit ) :airplane_departure:
[Server] ---> [4] [UF]S!LenT_K!LL3R: for sure
[Server] ---> [3] skeet.cc: HAHAHAHAHA
[Server] ---> [3] skeet.cc: record me

« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 04:50:31 pm by Azal »

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 07:43:15 pm »

I was on MD voice at that day and i remember talking to dark_wolf that i found the lag tools he is using, He said show me so i told him ok record and post these in LumberJack's report topic. so why did you guys make a new report altogheter because I've said it openly in the server that i need people to record with.
first of all let me clear a thing for you, the last time you came in our MD voice was when i was playing without MD tag and i had made a transfer app on ec forum, for which you came to ask whether i left MD or not and Killerx and lumberjack were both present at that time and i told you that you should use some common sense and brain, after that you didnt have enough balls to actually join our voice again, secondly about the logs you have provided the nickname you are using in the logs is different from the one used in the video given by me, and i also want to conclude that he used that lag tool for a whole 2 hour war that happened that day in which you can clearly see he kept using it to gain unfair advantage which is against rule ( - Any other 3rd party programs that affect the gameplay to gain advantage( e.g. ASI Loader, Cheat engine )
   Explanation: Using 3rd party tools to change game behaviour aimed to gain unfair advantage ) for which he should be punished.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 07:39:58 pm »
@Azal
The only reason Lumber's report is pending is because admins are still trying to rule out other posibilities that cant simply be ignored in accusation of 'fake lag' (such as bad internet/ISP problem causing packet drops, his computer problem..etc or really 3rd party tool) and whether the evidence is enough to consider him using 'lag tool'. I believe you know it's not going to be easy considering the only evidences are video of him lagging during fight(which isnt weird at all as he spend most of his time in server, fighting). Anyway, since you admitted you used third party tool in EC, did you ask permission from staff member before testing the so called 'lagtool' ?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 07:48:02 pm by Human. »

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 11:51:06 pm »
Being in a blacklisted group with many blacklisted players and ask them to get EC server unplayable is already enough to take action on you. Everybody knows that you decided to get the tool in order to take "revenge" on some players which are part of MD. But the thing you do not know is that "testing" cheats is not allowed except under high rank observation.
And again, for me this topic is more logic for me because it's clear that azal used the cheat unlike the report that should get denied against Lumberjack, as that report was made before the cheat was released. And as Kewun and others are your friends, they should have told you if any member of MD got it.

cool3

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2020, 12:52:52 am »
do u have anything to say bloodclaw

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2020, 07:45:39 am »
@Azal
 did you ask permission from staff member before testing the so called 'lagtool' ?
he tested the tool in other server, while in ec in the video given by me he is using it in a public combat area and not just that he kept using it for continuous 2 hours, do you really think even if he asked admins for the permission they would,ve allowed him to do that ? lol

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2020, 08:57:17 am »
it's obvious he remade whatever MD clan is using,
The thing you guys always fail to prove is which cheat we have so kewun could "remake" it. Many members got kicked / left the clan for personal problems with managers, some are playing against us, these people have never said that we got a lag tool, neither said that it exists. 
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 09:14:28 am by Zkq »

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2020, 12:04:56 pm »
First of all, you didn't get staff's permission to test the tool in server. Besides that, it seems you used the tool in a war rather in order to gain advantage over other players. It seems you didn't use the tool to test but to gain advantage over others.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2020, 08:08:28 pm »
@Azal  Ban Incoming dude, Thank me later :)

[/cente

Offline Azal

• Sergeant First Class Senior
  • Me Ehm tha yehi Vehm tha
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2020, 07:53:40 pm »
Hi, I'm going to adress all the replies made in this topic one by one.

first of all let me clear a thing for you, the last time you came in our MD voice was when i was playing without MD tag and i had made a transfer app on ec forum, for which you came to ask whether i left MD or not and Killerx and lumberjack were both present at that time  and i told you that you should use some common sense and brain, after that you didnt have enough balls to actually join our voice again, secondly about the logs you have provided the nickname you are using in the logs is different from the one used in the video given by me, and i also want to conclude that he used that lag tool for a whole 2 hour war that happened that day in which you can clearly see he kept using it to gain unfair advantage which is against rule ( - Any other 3rd party programs that affect the gameplay to gain advantage( e.g. ASI Loader, Cheat engine )
  Explanation: Using 3rd party tools to change game behaviour aimed to gain unfair advantage ) for which he should be punished.
> Hi, I was on MD voice on that day, You can check your server logs or your own brain's memory too if it works. Because I remember telling you I had figured out what you and your clan was using and you didn't sound very happy about it.
> About what is being used in the video, I'm pretty shocked you don't know what it is because an MD clan member gave me this and this has nothing to do with Kewun or anyone else
>I know you have a habbit of exaggerating every possible thing, But i have to ask if i used this unfair advantage in-game for 2 hours straight without stopping how come do you only have 1 video which is 51 seconds long? I am sure you take your job of gathering evidence pretty seriously as it could be the matter of getting someone banned or not. The answer to this is because I only used it for 51 seconds infront of you and I told you that this is what your clan uses daily and i just said I will show this to you.
> About the alias thing, I wasn't really undercover as HunTinG had revealed my identity before this clip was recorded, So therefore I have no reason to use any sort of 3rd party lag tools to gain an advantage because it will only end up getting me banned.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Being in a blacklisted group with many blacklisted players and ask them to get EC server unplayable is already enough to take action on you. Everybody knows that you decided to get the tool in order to take "revenge" on some players which are part of MD. But the thing you do not know is that "testing" cheats is not allowed except under high rank observation.
And again, for me this topic is more logic for me because it's clear that azal used the cheat unlike the report that should get denied against Lumberjack, as that report was made before the cheat was released. And as Kewun and others are your friends, they should have told you if any member of MD got it.
>Alright Zkq, can I ask why were you in that same group with me? and I'm not talking about just you i am talking about your friends who are moderator in that group and have the hack in their possesion. does staff know that they have it?
>About the releasing of the Lag-tool this has been used in many other games not just vc:mp but many other online titles and was released in 2009. This has absolutely no connection with Kewun
>Also if you call getting cheaters banned a form of "revenge" then that's totally upto you. Because i call that righteousness. because proofs from 2017/18/19 are present all around the various server forums of vc:mp about you people and your little lag-tool

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

@Human.

@Azal
The only reason Lumber's report is pending is because admins are still trying to rule out other posibilities that cant simply be ignored in accusation of 'fake lag' (such as bad internet/ISP problem causing packet drops, his computer problem..etc or really 3rd party tool) and whether the evidence is enough to consider him using 'lag tool'. I believe you know it's not going to be easy considering the only evidences are video of him lagging during fight(which isnt weird at all as he spend most of his time in server, fighting). Anyway, since you admitted you used third party tool in EC, did you ask permission from staff member before testing the so called 'lagtool' ?
>I see what your views are on the lumberjack report and i hope that you'll come out with whatever seems to be the right verdict for it.
>About myself however, I did take permission from danish about testing but that was infront of him and he did not specifiy that I can test it infront of anyone or not.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

normally i don't give a shit about your fuckfests here in EC since I don't play it because you've totally fucked it up and because Tom agrees with me on this, but I thought I should add that this is possibly a new creation made by Kewun.
it's obvious he remade whatever MD clan is using, your friend Zkq should know more about this because he's still in touch with Crow1994 and newly he's with Kewun too.
here's a fresh footage of Kewun's new toys:

the only solution to prevent this now would be to perma-ban MD, Bloodclaw and rest of suspicious Pakistan players from EC.

eventually close vcmp lmao

for me it will not make a difference, either way I know how to defeat this hack 8) 8)

Hello whoever this is. I don't know who you are but i can tell you a few facts
>I have kicked these lag-tool users several times from EC which can be seen in admin reports section too.
>Those hacks have nothing to do with this one.

it's obvious he remade whatever MD clan is using,
The thing you guys always fail to prove is which cheat we have so kewun could "remake" it. Many members got kicked / left the clan for personal problems with managers, some are playing against us, these people have never said that we got a lag tool, neither said that it exists. 

>Now about the stuff highlighted in bold: Lets say i am in a clan which uses hacks blatantly in a server and does not get punished, I see what my leaders are doing and start using said lag-tool myself. I don't get caught/banned so I get used to playing with it, In a way you can call this addiction. So now after leaving the clan I were to expose this lag tool my clan leaders won't be the only ones getting banned, I will be punished as well or at the very least won't be able to use lag-tools in EC as openly as i did before it was caught. So if someone does reveal your true identity its as big a loss for you as it is for them. Because your entire clan is based on cheaters and that is how you recruit. By showing them that you have a hack and won't get caught for it which causes attraction because its the easy way to win. WITH CHEATS.

First of all, you didn't get staff's permission to test the tool in server. Besides that, it seems you used the tool in a war rather in order to gain advantage over other players. It seems you didn't use the tool to test but to gain advantage over others.
>I'm pretty sure you have some experience in handling reports. If i were to use anything in EC  i wouldn't have exposed its existance and i'd use it behind MDs back to gain advantage over them. However i've done the exact opposite like you can see in this thread which is a report about i made about lag-tools before mad killer or anyone even brought up this topic https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10140.0
>Also in my humble opinion it matters less what seems to be the truth and matters a lot more what is the truth, so i'd advise you to keep your opinion's scope limited to the evidences and not beyond that.
>I've also mentioned about permission to human.

@Azal  Ban Incoming dude, Thank me later :)

>no plz bro
>also i've never been reported for lag-tools in any other server so edit your first post

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2020, 07:44:25 pm »
@Azal
Quote from: Azal
About myself however, I did take permission from danish about testing but that was infront of him and he did not specifiy that I can test it infront of anyone or not.
Wait, so you dont have his permission while you were fighting in the video since he only allowed you to test it infront of him.

@Danish.
Btw, do you have anything to say ?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 08:46:23 pm by Human. »

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2020, 04:54:25 am »
@Azal You are ex-staff of EC and you can't give any excuse or blame it on current staff member. Tell me you never read that rule?
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2020, 01:08:14 pm »
My comments are in italic here:
Alright Zkq, can I ask why were you in that same group with me? and I'm not talking about just you i am talking about your friends who are moderator in that group and have the hack in their possesion. does staff know that they have it?
First of all, the reason for what I joined that group was because of some people who randomly invited me to that group, once I saw that it's going to ruin the vcmp gameplay, I left it. About my friends, I do not have any friend in that group actually, even my closest programmer friend Crow1994 is no more friend with me. and if you got some names of my friends from that group who is accessible to everybody here, you can just tell us who is there, being a trusted member there you might have some access over there

this has been used in many other games not just vc:mp but many other online titles and was released in 2009. This has absolutely no connection with kewun
>Also if you call getting cheaters banned a form of "revenge" then that's totally upto you. Because i call that righteousness.
Here I want to say that you are right that lag tools exist for many games since long, but not for VCMP, because if you want, I can tell you that I looked for whatever you call "lag tool" once I joined MD and saw that it is accused for it, I was curious to see if it's right or not, but I didn't find anything related to lag tool that can be used for a vcmp server. If the lag hack really existed before the cancer (aka Aurora)that  Kewun, Spitfire and some others did, everybody would use it, specially kids in 2017 who were using the aimlock to fuck up the community. So, if it existed before,, too many people would use it, not only MD
Now when you talk about righteousness, you know that you did not get anyone banned because you couldn't due to your rank.
Whatever, I think that if staff reveal the reason about your demotion, the whole topic will be clear for everybody here. Because I can tell you that I am so excited to know why you are no more a staff.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So now after leaving the clan I were to expose this lag tool my clan leaders won't be the only ones getting banned, I will be punished as well .
What about perma banned players? I am giving you an example about the most retarded player in this community who is Casper, an ex member of MD who got kicked, first of all, after his kick, he turned against us. If we really had the tool, he would report all of MD members for cheating and take a revenge about his kick. But he did not. Maybe you say that he did not want to get banned, but only wanted to use it privately. I should tell you that now he is perma banned from the server, so he had his reasons to report everybody and let MD join him in the ban list. But as we never had anything called a lag tool, he will not do it.

@Azal we saw in that video that your usage of lag tool was clear, so you might tell us why would you use it in war? I don't think that it was for testing because you would ask us for permission, which I really do not remember you asking me that if you could use it on me.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 01:57:06 pm by Zkq »

Offline Danish.

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2020, 10:28:50 pm »
>About myself however, I did take permission from danish about testing but that was infront of him and he did not specifiy that I can test it infront of anyone or not.
He told me that he is using lag tool and tell me is it working or not and said will  test together along time ago 4/5 months back when he himself was a moderator. But this time I have no clue about it iam sure he didnt took any permission from me he didnt even ask or did any conversations regarding that.