• September 24, 2024, 06:26:08 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Aaron- UNBAN PLZ  (Read 4199 times)

Offline QuanTum

Re: Aaron- UNBAN PLZ
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2020, 02:30:02 am »
Sorry for 3replies but i cant modify my old replies i am sure 100% of vcmp has some hacks in their pc for vcmp but they don't use, such as cheat engine or smth, Secondly i don't have permission to run the aurora, Kewun took the permission long time ago, also i swear that i haven't made use of anything as such in EC nor any of the offical servers, also Yes i've tested it once it were released in january on astrictiroy server i am admin of that server, i have a lot of antiviruses in my pc and they usually block me from downloading such a thing like Aurora, I don't get why did you get suspicious on me even i haven't been banned for anything before, do you usually ban some random player and starting asking him have you made use of aurora etc..? what kind of rules is that
No I don't simply ban people without any reason, I heard you are testing some hacks in EA cuz you are hesitant to use it here that might the server will detect.
But u smiply banned me for no reason u dont have evidence or report W T F x2

This is trash, we never ban players without evidence, you can't justify yourself with lies dude. Instead, what we often request to handle with these kinds of reports is a video or something that proves the evidence given as false. In this case, do you have anything that proves your innocence? You know how easy it is to delete folders and data from your own files, take a screenshot and post it? A screenshot won't work.

Also, one note to add, every severe ban punishment is always discussed within the administrative circle, it means your ban wasn't just a random choice taken out of the blue.

okay so i remember that now, when i tested aurora lite in EA on my friend for fun, Aurora lite's hacks is lag tool with speed hack that's all, It can be detected easily if i had used it in any server, i just tested it on my friend to see how it works, kewun relased it publicly on youtube, and i was curios to see how it works and to know which people is using it against me, it's good to know how other hacks works so you won't be incconent in vcmp playing with hackers without knowing what they're using.

Honesty is always appreciated, that makes you punishable on EA, and also increases suspiciousness, I'll see if you have anything else to add or to provide as a solid proof you haven't been using any illegal modification to take advantage over other players.
  okay @Lederhos listen and i'll be honest with you, Aaron banned me without showing evidence that i used something on ec, i don't know how do i make you believe but i swear that i've never used something as such on EC,  if you think i am lying then ask Aaron where's the proof of when he used something on EC, i barley play EC server and sometimes i just join for my friends, Also you mentioned "what we often request to handle with these kinds of reports is a video or something that proves the evidence given as false. In this case, do you have anything that proves your innocence? You know how easy it is to delete folders and data from your own files, take a screenshot and post it? A screenshot won't work. "  what kind of video do you want me to show you? I got ban without an evidence, he banned me based on what he saw in EA before 4 months when i were testing that aurora lite, i mean honsetly wtf kind of video do you want from me?, i haven't used anything in EC and Aaron has no proof that i used something in ec, so it's a false ban unless he show some evidence that i used it on ec.

Offline QuanTum

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2020, 02:37:31 am »
also if i did really use something on ec, i would've been reported by many players, because Aurora lite can be easily detected it's just a lag tool which makes you teleport and with speed hack which makes you move at super speed that can be easily detected, this whole ban was false, banning me for something that i tested on EA server on my friend 4 months ago..... you made it seem more like a personal case.

Offline QuanTum

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2020, 08:53:13 am »
Bump. for how long i have to be banned for literally no reason...

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2020, 03:16:50 pm »
As we knew one of the wsx member has the possession of aurora so it was also decided to ban those who have it to avoid any exploit that can be used in our server.

It was in April that you with a guy tested the aimlock, and regardless you didn't use it in EC, we will not give any chances to players who have hacks in their system, it is delayed because of our investigation processing.  I think 4 months is far from doing it a month ago, there's more conversations we gathered but we will keep it confidential as for now as we are still validating it.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 03:27:13 pm by Aaron »

Offline QuanTum

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2020, 10:57:50 pm »
As we knew one of the wsx member has the possession of aurora so it was also decided to ban those who have it to avoid any exploit that can be used in our server.

It was in April that you with a guy tested the aimlock, and regardless you didn't use it in EC, we will not give any chances to players who have hacks in their system, it is delayed because of our investigation processing.  I think 4 months is far from doing it a month ago, there's more conversations we gathered but we will keep it confidential as for now as we are still validating it.
i can assure you that i don't have any kind of hack in my pc, i had to turn off my antivirus when i wanted to test it on my friend in EA, also if the hack is easily detectable then why you're too scared of me using it in ec?, i really don't find any reason that prevents me from playing ec server, and aurora lite usually crashes once you open it. and regardless you didn't use it in EC, we will not give any chances to players who have hacks in their system, that means you have to ban every single player in vcmp, because everyone in vcmp has aurora + tools but they don't use them but tested them once like i did. i saw a lot of people in aurora discord and some of them play ec too, then why you didn't ban them yet?, also think of something useful instead of wasting time looking at my old chat in EA server, i mean tf you're aiming at me as if i'm the only one who tested aurora once in vcmp, I am 100% sure everyone did, and i saw them in aurora discord.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 11:10:22 pm by QuanTum »

Offline QuanTum

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2020, 03:25:50 am »
why am i still banned, you lilterary banned me for 6 months just because i tested aurora before 4 months in ea, come on everyone tested aurora before, 90% of vcmp players were in aurora discord, i didn't even test it in EC, then why i am banned?  everyone has aurora in possession but they don't use it, and i just had it when i wanted to test it in EA before 4 months, i had to turn off my anti virus too... i really don't have that shit now, My ban is false here since i haven't made use of anything.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 03:43:55 am by QuanTum »

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2020, 03:47:09 pm »
why am i still banned, you lilterary banned me for 6 months just because i tested aurora before 4 months in ea, come on everyone tested aurora before, 90% of vcmp players were in aurora discord, i didn't even test it in EC, then why i am banned?  everyone has aurora in possession but they don't use it, and i just had it when i wanted to test it in EA before 4 months, i had to turn off my anti virus too... i really don't have that shit now, My ban is false here since i haven't made use of anything.
It's not uncommon for us to ban players that are caught using hack in other server (especially when it's related to hack that are increasingly used or aimbot to help reduce the use of those hacks. One cheater alone can do a lot of damage and possibly ruin the game of everyone else in the server already, VCMP will eventually get destroyed a lot faster by this kind of players than the hack creator alone, as in other few old online games). As for your case, you were caught having aurora and used it in other server some time ago (well, not really too long ago). We chose not to ban you right away and put you in watch list instead, but since another 'Wsx' member in the watchlist that are also known to own the hack get caught using aimbot in servers, including EC, we chose to ban those in 'Wsx' that own and used hacks, even in other server. When you said you dont have the hack, did you really expect us to simply put full trust on you while you used hack and broke the servers rules ? You are not supposed to be mad about it. Even those who got caught using hack and served a ban for 1 year will be monitored after getting unbanned. When you do something, then there will be consequences, either good or bad.

As for the decision for this appeal, i'll leave it to @Aaron since you were banned by him.

MOTD: As of now, i still see many players in the watch-list continuously using the hack. Even though the admin dont take any action yet, dont think the admins know nothing about you. You will eventually get punished as everyone else that thought they will never get caught, either in this server or another.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 04:50:20 pm by Human. »

Offline QuanTum

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2020, 05:36:40 pm »
It's not uncommon for us to ban players that are caught using hack in other server (especially when it's related to hack that are increasingly used or aimbot to help reduce the use of those hacks. One cheater alone can do a lot of damage and possibly ruin the game of everyone else in the server already, VCMP will eventually get destroyed a lot faster by this kind of players than the hack creator alone, as in other few old online games). As for your case, you were caught having aurora and used it in other server some time ago (well, not really too long ago). We chose not to ban you right away and put you in watch list instead, but since another 'Wsx' member in the watchlist that are also known to own the hack get caught using aimbot in servers, including EC, we chose to ban those in 'Wsx' that own and used hacks, even in other server. When you said you dont have the hack, did you really expect us to simply put full trust on you while you used hack and broke the servers rules ? You are not supposed to be mad about it. Even those who got caught using hack and served a ban for 1 year will be monitored after getting unbanned. When you do something, then there will be consequences, either good or bad.

As for the decision for this appeal, i'll leave it to @Aaron since you were banned by him.

MOTD: As of now, i still see many players in the watch-list continuously using the hack. Even though the admin dont take any action yet, dont think the admins know nothing about you. You will eventually get punished as everyone else that thought they will never get caught, either in this server or another.
and once again you're considering me as a hacker even i haven't made use of anything neither on server nor another, i only tested it once it released on
my friend in EA months ago and the reason i tested it on EA is because it's a dead server and none plays there, and i mean aurora lite by that which has speed hack+Lagtool only, and how many times do i have to tell you that i had to turn off my anti virus to test it because it doesn't allow me to download it or open it, the antivirus has already deleted it after i tested it, why're you saying we chose to ban those "Wsx" who have it when i don't even have it, you mustn't be biased towards someone just because someone joined with familiar nick to him and started using hacks... and if you're really gonna follow these rumors then you have to ban everyone, because everyone has tested aurora before and have it in their pc, you mustn't be biased towards someone.

even in other server. When you said you dont have the hack, did you really expect us to simply put full trust on you while you used hack and broke the servers rules

PS : the players have to follow the server rules to avoid banned, i've followed them and didn't break any rule here, does breaking other server's rule gets me banned here too? are you serious? then change the rules and make it " IF YOU BROKE ANY OTHER SERVER'S RULE, YOU MUST BE PUNISHED HERE TOO"
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 05:53:13 pm by QuanTum »

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2020, 06:58:19 pm »
and once again you're considering me as a hacker even i haven't made use of anything neither on server nor another
No, check your ban reason again. You were not considered as a cheater, that's why you only got 6 months ban and not 1 year ban as Wsx4. We have always put a long ban when it's related to aimbot. When you DOWNLOADED and were caught TRYING it in public server without their permission, you are no longer being seen as a trusted and clean players, instead you were considered a possible cheater and were put in watch-list (Yes, we did not ban you right away even though we know you own the hack and used it in public server). When your gang/friend use it in this server, it's not really shocking for you to be taken down along, knowing you OWN similar hack and TRIED it in a public server.

why're you saying we chose to ban those "Wsx" who have it when i don't even have it, you mustn't be biased towards someone just because someone joined with familiar nick to him and started using hacks... and if you're really gonna follow these rumors then you have to ban everyone, because everyone has tested aurora before and have it in their pc, you mustn't be biased towards someone.
No, we dont simply ban players with 'Wsx' nick; and as you can see, Wsx2 is still not banned here yet. We always take extra precaution on ban related to aimbot since the earliest aimbot release, by banning those with close contact that are already in watch-list or known to have similar hack(as we know) and used it in public server. This is not the first time and no, we dont ban based on rumors or because you have similar nick alone, it was based on what we have known about you. There's no confirmation that you will not use it in this public server. There's also no confirmation that you no longer have the aimlock as Wsx4. There's also no confirmation that you have never used it here or any other public servers.

Other excuse just seems really bad:
1. Saying 'i have only tested it once' does not make a difference. When you used it, you own it and there's no confirmation that you no longer have it now.
2. Saying a public server is dead so you can test your hacks ? What an entitled person you are to talk like that? It's not your private server and unless you were given permission, you are not supposed to use any hack in any public server.
3. About antivirus, it's also a bad excuse. By your logic, everyone with antivirus are clean of hacks(aurora) ? Antivirus can be disabled/hack can be excluded from scanner.
4. About your excuse based on other people who tested aurora. If they were caught having it and using it in public server without permission, then they will either get banned right away or will be placed in watchlist. When their close-contact (either friend/clan member/gang) get caught using similar hack in EC. Then yes, they are most likely will get banned too, the watchlist is not there for nothing. It's same process as in your case, it has always been like this and i dont see any bias in your case.

There's no need to argue any more unless you have something that we can validate other than forcing us to trust your words alone. I believe i've explained about your ban quite well already. You should read them, don't blame others when you face the consequences of your action. Those who are honest from the start, accept their mistake and made efforts not to repeat them have higher chance to get positive replies; afterall admins are human too. I'm not saying you will get unbanned or your appeal will be rejected. It's just an advise. Anyway as i said, i will leave the decision to Aaron since he's the one who banned you.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 07:49:18 pm by Human. »

Offline QuanTum

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2020, 07:57:11 pm »
No, check your ban reason again. You were not considered as a cheater, that's why you only got 6 months ban and not 1 year ban as Wsx4. We have always put a long ban when it's related to aimbot. When you DOWNLOADED and were caught TRYING it in public server without their permission, you are no longer being seen as a trusted and clean players, instead you were considered a possible cheater and were put in watch-list (Yes, we did not ban you right away even though we know you own the hack and used it in public server). When your gang/friend use it in this server, it's not really shocking for you to be taken down along, knowing you OWN the hack and TRIED it in a public server. There's no confirmation that you will not use it in this public server. There's also no confirmation that you no longer have the aimlock as Wsx4. There's also no confirmation that you have never used it here or any other public servers. All you gave us is your words and we are expected to trust all of them ? That's not how it works.. 
first of all Wsx4 used aimlock, and the thing i tested in EA was Aurora lite which have speed hack+lagtool, there's a big difference between those, since Aurora lite can be detected easily,   There's no confirmation that you will not use it in this public server. There's also no confirmation that you no longer have the aimlock as Wsx4. There's also no confirmation that you have never used it here or any other public servers. All you gave us is your words and we are expected to trust all of them ? That's not how it works..  the confirmation about that is, None has ever reported me for " lag tool" neither " speed hack",

1. Saying 'i have only tested it once' does not make a difference. When you used it, you own it and there's no confirmation that you no longer have it now.
there's also no confirmation about me having it now.

No, we dont simply ban players with 'Wsx' nick; and as you can see, Wsx2 is still not banned here yet. We always take extra precaution on ban related to aimbot since the earliest aimbot release, by banning those with close contact that are already in watch-list or known to have similar hack(as we know) and used it in public server. This is not the first time and no, we dont ban based on rumors or because you have similar nick alone, it was based on what we have known about you. There's no confirmation that you will not use it in this public server. There's also no confirmation that you no longer have the aimlock as Wsx4. There's also no confirmation that you have never used it here or any other public servers.

there's no confirmation about me having it now nor used it on public servers, either way i would've been reported by many players, Speed hack and lag tool is easily detectable, also there's no confirmation that i had or have Wsx4's aimlock,

You look to things from 1 side and leave the other sides, don't forget there's always another side to the things you call "confirmation" as long as you don't have any proof of me using it.

4. About your excuse based on other people who tested aurora. If they were caught having it and using it in public server without permission, then they will either get banned right away or will be placed in watchlist. When their close-contact (either friend/clan member/gang) get caught using similar hack in EC. Then yes, they are most likely will get banned too, the watchlist is not there for nothing. It's same process as in your case, it has always been like this and i dont see any bias in your case. if that's true then i mustn't be banned as long as the other people get banned too since everyone has tested+used it in public servers without permission, my ban here is false as long as you don't ban the people who used it in other servers such as LW,VKS,ALL SERVERS, go check LW+Vks's report section, everyone used aurora there, then why're they not banned here yet? or you just ban the innocent people who were curios about knowing how the hack works and tested it privately with their friends in a dead server where none plays?

PS :There's no need to argue any more unless you have something that we can validate other than forcing us to trust your words alone.  something you can validate? in my case the only thing i can do is being honest, i really don't get your point by saying that since my ban wasn't based on a report video.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 08:28:23 pm by QuanTum »

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2020, 11:22:50 pm »
Okay now i realized how i wasted my time to explain our policy on aimbot and the reason you were banned just to get an hilarious replies..

there's also no confirmation about me having it now.
You got caught using it in a public server. Now you are asking admins to prove that you still have Aurora in your computer now ? So everyone can try hack, get banned after some time, hide the hack and then tell admins 'your ban is false,, there is no confirmation about me having hack now..'

For your other excuses, please read:
About your excuse based on other people who tested aurora. If they were caught having it and using it in public server without permission, then they will either get banned right away or will be placed in watchlist. When their close-contact (either friend/clan member/gang) get caught using similar hack in EC. Then yes, they are most likely will get banned too, the watchlist is not there for nothing. It's same process as in your case, it has always been like this and i dont see any bias in your case.
In your case, you were added to watchlist after you were caught testing it in EA. Then you get banned few months later after your friend were caught using similar hack in EC as in our policy. Besides, it seems Aurora Lite also has option for aimbot. When you play in EC, you accept its rules and its policies. We have always been strict when it comes to aimbot.

About:
something you can validate? in my case the only thing i can do is being honest, i really don't get your point by saying that since my ban wasn't based on a report video.
Yes, we would really appreciate if the honesty showed a lot sooner before Aaron being very specific about you caught trying it in EA. However:
Bro i swear to god i was hacker in 2017 and 2018 but in 2019 and 2020 i didnt use any kind of hax in any server you can ask all about me
Also my pc doesnt allow me to download it and my antivirus detect trojans
i haven't made use of anything as such in EC nor any of the offical servers, also Yes i've tested it once it were released in january on astrictiroy server i am admin of that server, i have a lot of antiviruses in my pc and they usually block me from downloading such a thing like Aurora, I don't get why did you get suspicious on me even i haven't been banned for anything before, do you usually ban some random player and starting asking him have you made use of aurora etc..? what kind of rules is that
I will reply with W T F :) LoL
But u smiply banned me for no reason u dont have evidence or report W T F x2
Only after all that:
okay so i remember that now, when i tested aurora lite in EA on my friend for fun, Aurora lite's hacks is lag tool with speed hack that's all, It can be detected easily if i had used it in any server, i just tested it on my friend to see how it works, kewun relased it publicly on youtube, and i was curios to see how it works and to know which people is using it against me, it's good to know how other hacks works so you won't be incconent in vcmp playing with hackers without knowing what they're using.
Anyway, we appreciate that you finally admit it and that's the reason this unban appeal was still open for you to explain yourself until now. Aaron would have rejected your unban appeal right away if you didnt admit it since he knew you had and tried it in the public server.

I'll lock this topic to avoid more unnecessary and hilarious replies since you dont seem to have any more point to add and keep repeating yourself. You can PM me or Aaron to unlock this topic if you have any more points to add. I'll leave this to @Aaron and he can unlock this topic if he has any more questions for you.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 11:40:14 pm by Human. »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2020, 03:57:12 pm »
All your statements are just going in circles that there is no consistency in your answers, as what I have stated in the reason of your ban it is possession of Aurora which we really condemn using it and as for now you will remain banned for the reasons I've mentioned above. The decision with 6 months can be subject to change it means it can be lesser than 6 months, we're still in the process of investigation.