• September 21, 2024, 10:55:24 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: RisKY^ wrong ban - desync  (Read 3942 times)

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RisKY^
  • Clan: none h
RisKY^ wrong ban - desync
« on: August 08, 2020, 01:29:13 am »
In-Game nick: RisKY^
Ban ID: 2091
Date you were banned: now
Suspected reason: idk Hackdetected something like that
Admin that banned you:none
Why should we unban you ?: Because I think it's an some desync , I was just having fun with Maiyan after 15 or 20 mnts i got auto ban like hackdetected.
Extra note: this is also happens with Har* in 2018 he got auto ban but after he got unbanned , well I am banned today and idk how , why not maiyan banned ? he was also there idk wth is probel i already sent message to Human i told this about him , i hope this bug will fix. I am wondered that before ban i played 20 or 25 mnts in game and i fought with too many players after i gone for dinner then i rejoined and making fun of maiyan i got banned automatically please @Human. @Aaron  unban me fast and fix this bug , first bug was in arena duel then /heal  then autokick and now autoban , and 1 thing more when i was alone in game i was talking with @Broly he was talking with me via discord and i was playing and runing normally and when i see i go inside a wall which was solid before , it seems like wallhax well if i use any hax in server why i didn't got ban when i joined in server ?? why i got banned after 1 hour ? wth is desync... please fix or it will happen with players too, And I also applied for staff then why i will use any 'hax' , If @Human.  or @Aaron  can talk with me in discord i will show him everything via screenshare. or any headadmin
« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 11:30:26 am by Human. »

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
Re: RisKY^ wrong ban - desync
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 01:55:37 am »
1:

2:

3:

3 image folder's is hide some personal family pics

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2020, 12:08:42 pm »
You dont need to explain about your dinner or hari's ban in 2018.

Anyway, it seems like you got banned for abnormal speed. What were you doing when you got banned, did you seriously just running around ? I need more detail, it should not happen if you just run around. Do you have video of it and could you reproduce it ?

« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 12:11:58 pm by Human. »

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2020, 06:04:17 pm »
You dont need to explain about your dinner or hari's ban in 2018.

Anyway, it seems like you got banned for abnormal speed. What were you doing when you got banned, did you seriously just running around ? I need more detail, it should not happen if you just run around. Do you have video of it and could you reproduce it ?
Can you come on Discord ? i will share my screen with you and i will show you logs ?? , Well I was normally saving locs and drving a bike then Maiyan tol dme to how to save mossberg i told him about this , then i was just having fun with him , he was saying thta giveme 1k i said give me 5 kills and get money per spree 1k , then he told me the place and when i was going to kill him he killed me , after i was going to bomb him and when i was runing in bfgali by pressing W A  D +shift then automatically my game crashed i was taking it normally i rejoined the server and when i see hackdetected SD i was wondered that if i use any hax then why server banned me after an hour -30 mnts ?? well thats all if you wanna read colourfull logs i can show you  via screen share ,well i saw my banned just took my ban id and appeal and also informed after 2 or 3 mnts.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2020, 07:43:23 pm »
Can you come on Discord ? i will share my screen with you and i will show you logs ?? , Well I was normally saving locs and drving a bike then Maiyan tol dme to how to save mossberg i told him about this , then i was just having fun with him , he was saying thta giveme 1k i said give me 5 kills and get money per spree 1k , then he told me the place and when i was going to kill him he killed me , after i was going to bomb him and when i was runing in bfgali by pressing W A  D +shift then automatically my game crashed i was taking it normally i rejoined the server and when i see hackdetected SD i was wondered that if i use any hax then why server banned me after an hour -30 mnts ?? well thats all if you wanna read colourfull logs i can show you  via screen share ,well i saw my banned just took my ban id and appeal and also informed after 2 or 3 mnts.
It does not matter at what time the server banned you during your game play, avoid bringing stuff that are not relevant to your ban. So, you meant your game crashed ? like it stopped working and you have to start it again ? Can you reproduce it ? If you have anything else you dont want to share here, you can PM me in discord. If it was indeed script bug,  then i need to know what exactly triggered it so i can solve it & avoid more wrong bans..
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 07:47:38 pm by Human. »

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2020, 12:46:48 am »
It does not matter at what time the server banned you during your game play, avoid bringing stuff that are not relevant to your ban. So, you meant your game crashed ? like it stopped working and you have to start it again ? Can you reproduce it ? If you have anything else you dont want to share here, you can PM me in discord. If it was indeed script bug,  then i need to know what exactly triggered it so i can solve it & avoid more wrong bans..
Nothing Else to hide with you and any player i was just playing normally and saving some locs for players then i was normally runing in bfgali side , I was copying Gerz's runing and i can reproduce it how i was runing i was trying make my speed fast like gerz i can show you his video how speed he was runing , and i got banned like first my game crashed then i was trying come again then i see i got banned i was shocked i thought i got banned because of WG because i wrongfully threw molo at s96 containers to kill CFt.JerrY^BL and he reported me then i saw its wrongfully banned from server  then i suddenly sent you message in EC fourm pm and did ban appeal , here is a video watch from 3:32  , i was just trying to run like this but suddenly i got banned thats alll, i can run like this again at bfgali

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2020, 01:28:00 am »
Risky you was trying to do this ?

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2020, 04:10:34 am »
Risky you was trying to do this ?
I can do this but tes like this zigzag with this speedd

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2020, 03:22:57 pm »
I havent watched the vid yet since im not free right now. This is the first time of such case so i could not confirm whether it's really a script problem. Anyway, i've unbanned you, try to reproduce it..
« Last Edit: August 09, 2020, 03:37:37 pm by Human. »

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2020, 06:36:56 pm »
I havent watched the vid yet since im not free right now. This is the first time of such case so i could not confirm whether it's really a script problem. Anyway, i've unbanned you, try to reproduce it..
ok i will

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2020, 04:22:29 pm »
You didn't spawn after getting killed and before the ban what you were doing at that time ?
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2020, 07:56:11 pm »
You didn't spawn after getting killed and before the ban what you were doing at that time ?
see I was spawned when i was killed how?? , because when we were not spawn our chat colour change i was continiuosly talking with him as spawned and i was runing which i told before to human

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2020, 11:05:46 pm »
see I was spawned when i was killed how?? , because when we were not spawn our chat colour change i was continiuosly talking with him as spawned and i was runing which i told before to human
Did you try to reproduce it ? how did it go ?

I've watched the video, but i dont think it's the cause.
Anwyay, send me the chat log before you were banned, since the tag colors and server msgs can be helpful to confirm few things...

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2020, 02:29:50 am »
 @Human. you are intelligent, do not let a child lie to you, you know that your anti cheat is scripted with the maximum speed that a person/player can run in the game, he only activates hacks as he did before and he is lying to you so he does not even worry for uploading tests

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2020, 02:45:31 am »
@Human. you are intelligent, do not let a child lie to you, you know that your anti cheat is scripted with the maximum speed that a person/player can run in the game, he only activates hacks as he did before and he is lying to you so he does not even worry for uploading tests
next time i wont say please. Refrain from posting useless stuff before i start to take action.