• September 22, 2024, 07:19:04 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: RISKY AIMBOT IN EC  (Read 3027 times)

Offline PUSSYDESTROYER

• Staff Sergeant
  • without comment
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: TheMurder
  • Clan: TDA
RISKY AIMBOT IN EC
« on: August 17, 2020, 07:35:04 am »
Player Nick: Risky
Date: today
Reason for reporting: aimbot, This video is not edited or anything like that, when he fights with him he killed the others with the m4 when they were next to him, I recorded this so that they believe me and it is not a joke 
test here:     

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
Re: RISKY AIMBOT IN EC
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 07:56:04 am »
@Human.  I said to you with my evidence of discord.
Admins not warn me human will read and see the video and will know what do with aaron

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 11:24:54 am »
Actually it's just vcmp glitch as you can see in these videos....

Offline PUSSYDESTROYER

• Staff Sergeant
  • without comment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2020, 11:36:41 am »
Why do you defend him in all the reports, child? It shows that it is aimbot there are several people who say
and it is not the first time that he has been seen,
And if it were a glitch, why does it only happen to him?

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RisKY^
  • Clan: none h
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2020, 09:30:13 pm »
PussyDestroyer what a noob you are when you were throwing gernades i was shooting them and you have white colour of particles , when you shoot it take 2 secs to remove the colour , and how you are saying that this is flicks ? lol , and if aimbot why didn't killed u lol , aimbot works on gernades too ? , dude this not enough evidence if you have any tho video you can send here , anyway this not an aimbot or any flicks i was just hitting gernades for defence , and which player i killed him he is my friend i just killed him for fun , I can kill him in 1 time  what a lame exuces

Offline Sixsine

• Colonel Staff
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2020, 09:45:48 pm »
Is the same flick

« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 10:39:54 pm by TrapHole. »

Offline SpitFire

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2020, 02:36:41 am »
Traphole saying truth, because he knows how does aimbot works, cuz he's using it

Offline SpitFire

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2020, 02:42:17 am »
As one of aimbot creator i can say, it looks normal, because these flicks are not similar to these

and the one t i send above. Or evidence is not clear enough.

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Syne
  • Clan: ON/WK
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2020, 02:55:14 am »
As one of aimbot creator i can say, it looks normal, because these flicks are not similar to these

and the one t i send above. Or evidence is not clear enough.
what about this

Offline SpitFire

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2020, 03:02:25 am »
@SaMiR^ ye, now i see. It's aimbot.

Offline PUSSYDESTROYER

• Staff Sergeant
  • without comment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2020, 04:46:03 am »
Can you explain me why you will start to shot the wall when you was  fighting with me?

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Syne
  • Clan: ON/WK
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2020, 05:21:49 am »
@SaMiR^ ye, now i see. It's aimbot.
@Human. @Aaron as you can see, it's confirmed by the one who made the hack him self

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2020, 06:15:46 am »
Actually it's just vcmp glitch as you can see in these videos....

well as an known accomplice of SpitFire, assisting him in collecting all bugs (even though i didn't touch this so far), i can tell you this bug was fixed updates ago

when traphole was shooting behind, it's perhaps cuz of the server you was in might use older version of vcmp
in current version rel006, there's no such thing as the shoot-behind bug or anything like this, the bullets only appear in your screen, not in others' screens

this one were done in vks 1 month ago, and it still does the same in ec as well, perhaps risky clicked look behind button by mistake, therefore his bullet flicked...

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2020, 06:22:51 am »

I have met GerZ and from experience, I can tell you he's a known accomplice of cheaters such as Kewun, KF T , Sos

as well i can for a fact tell you Sos mentioned at some point that GerZ is the one who gave aimbot to him in first place

he is well known for errors in learning how game mechanism works and relies on his childhood phantasies of "being the best player", which of course is not reachable on the low level he's currently sitting in

while he may not be a tactical genius, im pretty sure that he knows for a fact that this is aimbot and is just trying to defend his friend Risky, on the accounts he is known for an "experienced player" and a "loyal EC customer"

EC is bad enough as it is without gerz's help, with his you will see the magic of eternal fucking damnation here, not that this place is what it used to be anymore, in short, yes , Risky is using aimbot, same as trapwhore and perhaps gerz himself, since he's an accomplice of the reported player here..
i can confirm any suspicion in PM or anywhere else you'd like, will not respond to any more replies on this topic, since i've said enough.

You think i would downgrade myself and use aimbot? my aim is better than it, and the reason of why i am helping risky, is because this bullet flick thingy is a well known bug, and i don't want my friend to get banned falsely for it, hence you say that you have experience, but today you've proved that you've 0 experience in this game, lmao

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2020, 06:38:14 am »

I have met GerZ and from experience, I can tell you he's a known accomplice of cheaters such as Kewun, KF T , Sos

as well i can for a fact tell you Sos mentioned at some point that GerZ is the one who gave aimbot to him in first place

he is well known for errors in learning how game mechanism works and relies on his childhood phantasies of "being the best player", which of course is not reachable on the low level he's currently sitting in

while he may not be a tactical genius, im pretty sure that he knows for a fact that this is aimbot and is just trying to defend his friend Risky, on the accounts he is known for an "experienced player" and a "loyal EC customer"

EC is bad enough as it is without gerz's help, with his you will see the magic of eternal fucking damnation here, not that this place is what it used to be anymore, in short, yes , Risky is using aimbot, same as trapwhore and perhaps gerz himself, since he's an accomplice of the reported player here..
i can confirm any suspicion in PM or anywhere else you'd like, will not respond to any more replies on this topic, since i've said enough.

You think i would downgrade myself and use aimbot? my aim is better than it, and the reason of why i am helping risky, is because this bullet flick thingy is a well known bug, and i don't want my friend to get banned falsely for it, hence you say that you have experience, but today you've proved that you've 0 experience in this game, lmao

EDIT:
it doesn't give out bullets UNLESS you do the thing you do (which is fapping the mouse wheel button)

whereas, as you can see, Risky's bullets flicked to the wall to his left

I don't see any bullets in risky's back, so here you're again, making yourself look like a fool giving out nonsense replies on this topic

I just took in calculation a normal situation, where a player won't "fap mouse wheel mistakenly/on purpose" to leave a fake smoke trail so that later he can be reported, even so, it's not our situation(our current situation is that risky's bullets flicked to the left side of himself)

ye , agreed with you on "the bug is present, doing that will make you leave bullet trails in behind" but i don't see it at all in pussy's video, you just found a little toy and use it as an excuse, to , as you said, help your friend in need in
and the reason of why i am helping risky, is because this bullet flick thingy is a well known bug,

good job busting yourself,well you sort of did, i hoped i'd see some better senses coming from an "experienced player" like you

that's all.

about your skills i ain't even gonna open that subject, in which you know from the videos i let you see in private since EC's rules prohibit leaking them all in this conversation

firstly you don't even know the difference between "Bug" and "Hack" just like spitfire https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10682.0, and yet you're still refusing to accept that you've 0 experience in this game, secondly VU staff has accepted Traphole in vcdc after they knew that it's a bug, which does also support my point, you're that kinda person who says "YOU ALL ARE WRONG AND I AM THE RIGHT ONE" while you're just mentally unstable...