• September 21, 2024, 10:35:45 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Player report : [MDr]LumberJacK - close range  (Read 1850 times)

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Syne
  • Clan: ON/WK
Player report : [MDr]LumberJacK - close range
« on: September 28, 2020, 12:26:19 am »
Player Nick: [MDr]LumberJacK
Date: yesterday
Reason for reporting: close range
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: hazard was there but he refused to take action of him cause its his clan mate.

Offline Nyon

• Administrator
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]Nyon
  • Clan: VU
Re: Player report : [MDr]LumberJacK - close range
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 08:28:39 pm »
I'd like to hear @LumberJacK 's opinion on this.
#VU Member, EC Admin, CnR Manager, VW Staff Member.  VCDC Staff Member

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
  • Be The Best FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]LumberJacK
  • Clan: [MD]
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 08:43:08 pm »
lol man that range is pretty fine, Its looking close just because he recorded this video while spectating and if you have any doubt then

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2020, 12:49:51 am »
lol man that range is pretty fine, Its looking close just because he recorded this video while spectating and if you have any doubt then

Nice evidence fabrication.

@Admins can see that the line: "killed indie - hide: body, by explosion - distance: 31.2 didn't appear neither in my video nor in ec echo and ec logs which means that lumberjack edited the log.
Moreover, if it wasn't close range, then why would hazard /slap you ?
ps : he did same when Azal reported him for ffb trainer (lag tool ) https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10140.0

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2020, 01:09:34 am »
You have been playing EC for more than one year and you still don't know that range of the weapon only shows to the person who has killed the victim or the victim who is killed. It doesn't show to any other person. Tell me you are just lying or you really don't know, well leaving this thing and coming to the point directly.

I was AFK at the moment or don't know, you surely can see it while spectating and show me a SINGLE log where you have asked me to investigate about this. Stop manipulating people and staff members.

Lastly, LumberJacK did it one time while joking with me, range was like 16-20 so I already slapped him for this and it ended there while I had no problem with him, we surely were playing around, where he did it mistakenly and I slapped him for it anyways abiding rules. This has nothing to do with this report.

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2020, 02:17:42 am »
You have been playing EC for more than one year and you still don't know that range of the weapon only shows to the person who has killed the victim or the victim who is killed. It doesn't show to any other person. Tell me you are just lying or you really don't know, well leaving this thing and coming to the point directly.

I was AFK at the moment or don't know, you surely can see it while spectating and show me a SINGLE log where you have asked me to investigate about this. Stop manipulating people and staff members.

Lastly, LumberJacK did it one time while joking with me, range was like 16-20 so I already slapped him for this and it ended there while I had no problem with him, we surely were playing around, where he did it mistakenly and I slapped him for it anyways abiding rules. This has nothing to do with this report.
here is the 16meters close range video.

if all it takes for someone to learn his lesson is a /slap, then what about the people who got warn for that before? and sometimes i see you warning people for it in the server.

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2020, 03:10:35 am »
Nice evidence fabrication.
@Admins can see that the line: "killed indie - hide: body, by explosion - distance: 31.2 didn't appear neither in my video nor in ec echo and ec logs which means that lumberjack edited the log.

P.S I'm not like you syne, I have a life and I don't have much time to edit logs for these fake reports lol. And thankyou hazard for clearing the situation.

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2020, 03:57:53 am »

here is the 16meters close range video.

if all it takes for someone to learn his lesson is a /slap, then what about the people who got warn for that before? and sometimes i see you warning people for it in the server.
The video you have provided is the same as above.

Clearing the slap thing, he did it to me. I was the victim and I got no problem with it why are you getting hurt? Nor you are the victim, nor I have given you the permission to report LumberJacK then what are you trying to prove?!

Have you read the above things? Being a player, you do many reports that's okay we handle that but if you are just manipulating the evidence so none can help you out.

If he had done that with someone else who doesn't like it then I would surely warn him but as a original victim I punished him at my basis and that was okay.

What else you are gonna say now?

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2020, 04:18:33 am »
even if you're the victim and saw someone doing rule break, that doesn't mean he's immune to punishment, same happened before to a lot of people who were death evading with eachother as a joke and got ban for it, you're no better than them, and i said before he must be punished as long as the other people who did the same thing got punished.

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2020, 05:17:58 pm »
If he had done that with someone else who doesn't like it then I would surely warn him but as a original victim I punished him at my basis and that was okay.

Read above.

- Firstly you blamed me for refusing to punish LumberJacK when you think he did close range and there was literally 0 log where where you asked me to investigate.

- Secondly, you are blaming LumberJacK for doing close range even he has evidence that the range wad 31.

- Thirdly, you are REPORTING someone even after KNOWING that he already got punished by ME for that small act even though IT WAS A MISTAKE when I was the victim and I DIDN'T feel bad about it then I FORGIVEN him and SLAPPED him so he don't do it again and HE DIDN'T.

You must be the one who should get punishment for playing with evidence, manipulating people with fake evidence and creating fake reports even after knowing the whole situation.

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2020, 06:30:41 pm »

Read above.

- Firstly you blamed me for refusing to punish LumberJacK when you think he did close range and there was literally 0 log where where you asked me to investigate.

- Secondly, you are blaming LumberJacK for doing close range even he has evidence that the range wad 31.

- Thirdly, you are REPORTING someone even after KNOWING that he already got punished by ME for that small act even though IT WAS A MISTAKE when I was the victim and I DIDN'T feel bad about it then I FORGIVEN him and SLAPPED him so he don't do it again and HE DIDN'T.

You must be the one who should get punishment for playing with evidence, manipulating people with fake evidence and creating fake reports even after knowing the whole situation.
1/He did close range near your eyes but instead of warning him, you just slapped him
2/i am talking about 2nd video where range was 16-20 like you said in your past reply.

3/Stop defending your clan mate lol. i am sure if it was another guy, you would had warned or banned him.
ps: this report is similar to this : https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=9358.15
 As @Aaron said, rules are equal to everyone. So you can't pretend that he was joking with you and that you didn't feel bad just because he is your clan mate.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 06:40:38 pm by SaMiR^ »

Sezaro

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2020, 07:01:11 pm »
Just came here to give my two cents after this utter gibberish and obviously because I don't have no work to do.

So first of all, Samir, you were warned for discrimination which you have done more than once times in these two years (my post is full of your reports), yet you got warned by hazard. If we go with your logic then any other admin must have banned you because you are making a small severity rules more than one time atleast, leads it to a medium one which atleast gets you 7 days ban.

Never did I made that report a drama section because I do respect his decision, so should you. You were the one who got punished with leniency (according to the number of time you became discriminative).

So in that leniency mind, Hazard did the right time by verbally warning him and slapping him. Leniency. Not all admins are same that you will get warned all the fkin time you do anything. There are strict and lenient admins. If he gets warned for close range which he did by MISTAKE and ONCE, then like that logic you should get banned for minimum days of 7 because you became racist and discriminative twice

here Mr.Obvious
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10275.msg59199#msg59199
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10032.msg57872#msg57872

Now get me any of LumberJack's report where he got caught for close range. Then that would make logic because you cannot do same things intentionally.

Hazard is that kind of guy who despite of evading, does give a friendly words and legally warn him. Just done with your hypocrisy.

If you guys don't find my information valuable, go ahead and forum ban me because in my pov, what did I spit was facts.

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2020, 08:16:19 pm »
wtf is going on here lol? Syne what are you trying to prove just say it clearly and stop making useless replies.
@Nyon  I guess everything is clear so you can make a final decission and end this drama. Thanks

Offline Nyon

• Administrator
  • Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]Nyon
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2020, 09:23:13 pm »
The range was far enough, denied.
#VU Member, EC Admin, CnR Manager, VW Staff Member.  VCDC Staff Member