• September 21, 2024, 03:24:12 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Solved HARDING_PIG - Abusing city / Discrimination  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
HARDING_PIG - Abusing city / Discrimination
« on: December 07, 2020, 10:33:50 pm »
Player Nick: HARDING_PIG

Date: 12/7/2020 (Today)

Reason for reporting: Abusing the city in which I live.. Larkana

Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) https://imgur.com/a/Zy0PoEK (two pics)

Extra notes: I live in Larkana and he's referring it to me.

Lorekhana means "City of dicks, place of dicks" - You can literally ask from any of the guys who talk Urdu what this means and if this is an offense towards one's city/residency.

P.S: You have the #ec-echo there you can check specially from 7:00 PM.. he's abusing literally everyone and swearing. You should do something of him, he's messing with everybody. I stayed silent but if there was somebody else he would've been abusing him too and the mess would turn bigger and there this would've reached in-to threatening in real lives. I guess you should do something about rules.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 01:18:41 pm by Human. »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
Re: HARDING_PIG - Abusing city / Discrimination
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 10:43:31 pm »
Also spamming (three pics):

https://imgur.com/a/DiwRWSM

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gangsta'
  • Clan: none
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2020, 11:19:25 pm »
i don't think there is any rule of city discrimination and anyways you and me are both from same countries and by reporting me like that you are calling me anti nationalist btw if this falls under discrimination rulebreak then you did this rule break too on frost :

You called Him : Kohat Cafer (Kohat city in pakistan Provience -KPK) "Which means you insulted/Discriminated City Kohat.
You Cropped The Screenshot here is full screenshot scenario actually what happened: https://ibb.co/tHbWSjv

I didn't called him lorakhana first but he first insulted kohat city by calling it kohat cafe you admins can check server logs and see who insulted city first, and provoked! This kid is famous for creating dramas he first provoke players then play victim role on forums,

He himself got reported for heavy abusing even when he was admin of server he got raged when syne killed him and then he started insulting him now the same guy says take action because i abused him 😂😂😂 anyways report against him got denied staff said use /ignore:

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10483.msg60369#msg6036

players can use /ignore cmd since its 18+ game and all can see who provoked to abuse your city first :D don't be dramatic innocent,

At the end i would like to show him rule update where it clearly states use /ignore

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=3.msg58191#msg58191
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 12:23:54 am by gangsta »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2020, 01:01:04 am »
i don't think there is any rule of city discrimination and anyways you and me are both from same countries and by reporting me like that you are calling me anti nationalist

You run on rules? I forgot you had a brain.. sorry. "You are literally abusing my city saying Lorekhana which is obviously an offense. About we're same from country that doesn't matters, where you yourself have claimed that you're anti national by abusing Sindh region in which Karachi & Larkana comes. You said "Interior kay gareeb Sindhi" that means "Poor Sindhis of Interior" That is literally discrimination and that is an insult to Sindhis.

Translation: "Poor Sindhis of Interior" - I was going to post it but he replied so I had to put it here.

btw if this falls under discrimination rulebreak then you did this rule break too on frost :

You called Him : Kohat Cafer (Kohat city in pakistan Provience -KPK) "Which means you insulted/Discriminated City Kohat.
You Cropped The Screenshot here is full screenshot scenario actually what happened: https://ibb.co/tHbWSjv

I didn't called him lorakhana first but he first insulted kohat city by calling it kohat cafe you admins can check server logs and see who insulted city first, and provoked! This kid is famous for creating dramas he first provoke players then play victim role on forums,

So.. is Kohat Cafer is an abuse? I'm just referring that he's playing from Cafe of Kohat, KPK (I said cafe because his internet speed, 100+ jttr only exists in cafes) Mostly, if more than 10 people play on a single internet connection so they prolly will be having lag, why not. Is there any offense here? The only offense I see here is that I called him a cafer because of his cafe lag and after it I gave the log of his 100+ jttr.. which is not a normal connection. Should I call him a good pinger then?

I insulted Kohat City.. by calling it Kohat Cafe.. I should make articles on you, gotta say nice IQ you got. You should confirm from F2s before talking something if later it is called rulebreak and then use the main chat.

He himself got reported for heavy abusing even when he was admin of server he got raged when syne killed him and then he started insulting him now the same guy says take action because i abused him ?????? anyways report against him got denied staff said use /ignore:

players can use /ignore cmd since its 18+ game and all can see who provoked to abuse your city first :D don't be dramatic innocent,

Staff said use /ignore because I abused him, not did discrimination. There is a major difference b/w them if your teacher has ever taught you..

It's an 18+ game but since kids under 18 are playing it like you.. It needs moderation under these abusing and discrimination terms. It gets out of control without moderation, even 18+ games need moderation.. There are some retards like you who take a game so seriously that they get mad about killing people in real life.

Another evidence from today: https://imgur.com/a/EgXePik (two pics)

Interior kay gareeb Sindhi - Poor Sindhis of Interior (can't afford good interiors)
Bhikari - Poor, beggers
Gandu - Big ass

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2020, 01:12:04 am »
i don't think there is any rule of city discrimination and anyways you and me are both from same countries and by reporting me like that you are calling me anti nationalist

You run on rules? I forgot you had a brain.. sorry. "You are literally abusing my city saying Lorekhana which is obviously an offense. About we're same from country that doesn't matters, where you yourself have claimed that you're anti national by abusing Sindh region in which Karachi & Larkana comes. You said "Interior kay gareeb Sindhi" that means "Poor Sindhis of Interior" That is literally discrimination and that is an insult to Sindhis.

Translation: "Poor Sindhis of Interior" - I was going to post it but he replied so I had to put it here.

btw if this falls under discrimination rulebreak then you did this rule break too on frost :

So.. is Kohat Cafer is an abuse? I'm just referring that he's playing from Cafe of Kohat, KPK (I said cafe because his internet speed, 100+ jttr only exists in cafes) Mostly, if more than 10 people play on a single internet connection so they prolly will be having lag, why not. Is there any offense here? The only offense I see here is that I called him a cafer because of his cafe lag and after it I gave the log of his 100+ jttr.. which is not a normal connection. Should I call him a good pinger then?

I insulted Kohat City.. by calling it Kohat Cafe.. I should make articles on you, gotta say nice IQ you got. You should confirm from F2s before talking something if later it is called rulebreak and then use the main chat.

He himself got reported for heavy abusing even when he was admin of server he got raged when syne killed him and then he started insulting him now the same guy says take action because i abused him ?????? anyways report against him got denied staff said use /ignore:

Staff said use /ignore because I abused him, not did discrimination. There is a major difference b/w them if your teacher has ever taught you..

It's an 18+ game but since kids under 18 are playing it like you.. It needs moderation under these abusing and discrimination terms. It gets out of control without moderation, even 18+ games need moderation.. There are some retards like you who take a game so seriously that they get mad about killing people in real life.

Another evidence from today: https://imgur.com/a/EgXePik (two pics)

Interior kay gareeb Sindhi - Poor Sindhis of Interior (can't afford good interiors)
Bhikari - Poor, beggers
Gandu - Big ass

First of all he given wrong translation of my chats this is some next level bullshit :

HASI ATI HAE JAB INTERRIOR KAY SINDHI GHAREEB SINDHI BATEI CHODTE HEN

ACTUAL TRANSLATION OF IT WAS :
 *its funny when poor sindhis of interrior talk shit*(here i meant when he insulted frost for cheap internet and said kohat cafer i was answering him for that you yourself live in rular area/interrior ares of sindh interrior sindh actually means rular area of provience sindh *larkana* where this rat lives and sindhi means resident of provience sindh"

If saying kohat cafe was not city discrimination then lorakhana cafe was not city discrimination too like you could've called frost cafer if you really wanted to insult him indivisually but you decided to insult entire city by calling kohat cafe which literally meany you calling kohat city a poor city and people there are poor and use poor internet for that i called you poor interrior sindhi i knew exactly what you meant by calling kohat cafer anyways,

I respect my sindhi brothers (people who live in provience of pakistan sindh) but that was for you indivisual because you deserved to be called poor faggot because you literally have 43 Fps today,

He says kohat cafe was not city discrmination because its fact that frost is from kohat and he lags so he called him cafer inshort it was ok for him to call him kohat cafer are you brain dead? Go buy some braincells from meatshop lets suppose someone from germany being retard to me so will i call him retard indivisually or call his entire country retard like "german retard" ofcourse it will be country rasicm/discrimination this kid just making his own rules and own fairytale,

Fun fact he calls my insult discrimination and his imsult nothing like wow your iq is in -99999999999 you are just attention seeker and drama creater kid with no life first provoke players then play victim role on forums, i dont have time for this braindead drama i am leaving this to admins now,

Peace!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 02:31:18 am by gangsta »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2020, 01:28:01 am »
Okay, enough with your bullshit and shit-talk?

Now let admins solve this report and judge who is right and wrong.

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2020, 02:26:15 am »
Okay, enough with your bullshit and shit-talk?

Now let admins solve this report and judge who is right and wrong.

Facts sucks bro don't be raged you tried to maniuplate meaning of my chats even given wrong translations of my chat to make it look like discrimination said i did city discrimimation but you yourself first did it than later i did it, but thats all right sometime it happens when you report someone and screw yourself :D please don't bother reporting next time i don't have time for dramas neither enough time to give you all my attention, please just get a life!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 02:34:53 am by gangsta »

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2020, 03:06:50 am »
Since i belongs to the same country and speak the language i believe i can handle this report

So @gangsta i personally think that you did abuse by calling the city "Lorakhan" since we used the word "Lora" for harassment/nudy talk. You consider the city with the word "Dick". not only this you disturb the Sindhi culture too by calling them
""Poor Sindhis of Interior"

Talk about Hazard calling you "Kohat Cafer"i don't think it can be consider as abuse or harassment, since he didn't disturb the culture or race. Instead he were blaming the internet you're using. but still i will give him a verbal warn 

Also i was monitoring you from the discord and watching all the childish act you were doing with capslock.

Shunned for 2 weeks
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 03:11:33 am by Broly »
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297