• September 20, 2024, 03:29:00 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Denied =EK=MaxP1 - HP Hack  (Read 2401 times)

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
=EK=MaxP1 - HP Hack
« on: December 15, 2020, 05:16:05 pm »
Player Nick: =EK=MaxP1
Date: 12/3/2020
Reason for reporting: HP Hack
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljHkPRKveLI&feature=youtu.be
Extra notes: He was hit by me with Shotgun on 0:08, where he gave response to my shot and jumped but still he didn't lose any HP. I have given the full clip just to make you guys sure that I was in Haitian team and he was in Pink and I also killed him in that video in the end but he didn't lose any HP with my Shotgun.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 08:05:48 pm by Human. »

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: MKt.Leviosa
  • Clan: MK
Re: =EK=MaxP1 - HP Hack
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 05:39:00 am »
If allowed, please someone tell me on private who is that player, =EK=MaxP1. isn't considered a EK member by nickname.

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2020, 07:48:09 pm »
He's an old player of EK

=EK=Maxpayne

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2020, 08:59:52 pm »
He is not one of our clan. Admins can check his alias. I've confirmed from my clan-mates that it's none of them i request an admin to warn this guy for wearing tag as well.
@Hazard Nice accusation, maxpayne would hp hack? XDD Anyway, he isn't maxpayne we don't know ourselves one of our clan-mates just sent me a picture that who is this guy and everyone of us agreed that he is not one of us.

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2020, 09:13:48 pm »
Staff will investigate and I'm waiting for the correct decision.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 09:30:21 pm by Hazard »

cool3

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2020, 09:57:25 pm »
his ip and alias match maxpayne, so @MaxX elaborate pls

Offline Pavonis

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2020, 11:55:03 pm »
his ip and alias match maxpayne, so @MaxX elaborate pls
WTF? For real? He is inactive from discord and stuffs so he never replied also since he is been inactive from months so we never thought he would play lol.

Offline MaxX

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2020, 12:33:41 am »
Got pm from my clan mate, so yes its me from all i can say that its lag or shots got desync + there are no fps or ping prove of me or hazard  given, and i also remember getting kick for jitter something or high ping that day few times and really never used any kind of hacks in my vcmp career so everything depends on admins whatever they like, i may reply late on this report as my semester finals are near wish me luck :]
ps: weird shotgun you got there budd
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 12:37:11 am by MaxX »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2020, 01:51:58 am »
i can say that its lag or shots got desync
Let me help you to solve this, I hit you with a Shotgun, the shots were synced by the server, you gave the reaction which was your high jump.

there are no fps or ping prove of me or hazard  given, and i also remember getting kick for jitter something or high ping that day few times
Doesn't matter, the video clearly shows that you got the hit of my Shotgun, the proof is your high jump.

Offline MaxX

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2020, 02:12:31 am »
i can say that its lag or shots got desync
Let me help you to solve this, I hit you with a Shotgun, the shots were synced by the server, you gave the reaction which was your high jump.

there are no fps or ping prove of me or hazard  given, and i also remember getting kick for jitter something or high ping that day few times
Doesn't matter, the video clearly shows that you got the hit of my Shotgun, the proof is your high jump.
it happens mate, need few hours or a day will clear your thoughts about this situation have trust in me :]
Edit:

15:06 to 15:09
and look at same scene in this video

from 1:36:53 to 1:36:55 (I wasn't even there at that position in my screen)
so basically vcmp is shit, i know your video seems suspicious bud, but vcmp is full of shit which make these kind of things and i may post another video sent pm to hunting as he have + still man you should have provided fps and ping proof for making things more clearer
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 05:40:02 am by MaxX »

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gangsta'
  • Clan: none
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2020, 02:41:38 pm »
I'm allowed to post here since i have some proofs against hazard related to this report,

Blame your lag and poverty ;)

We all know hazard is a laggot even without bandicam his fps are between 55-59 and when he turns on bandicam his fps go even below. 45 sometimes below 39 well here are few screenshots of his lag when he turns on bandicam these screenshots are not recent they are 5-6 months old https://imgur.com/a/OJ2XsFF
When he will lag like that then probably his bullets will desync because of his own lag and if y'll still think hes not laggot then you can check yourself just tell him to connect and turn on bandicam and send video of his fps (must be surrounded by 2-3 players while recording his fps) you'll see how badly his FPS lags,

I know maxpayne since along time i can vouch for him 100% he is clean player and would never hack atleast not for easy kids like hazard,
Hope admins get my point peace!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 02:47:23 pm by gangsta »

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2020, 07:15:59 pm »
I'm allowed to post here since i have some proofs against hazard related to this report,

Blame your lag and poverty ;)

We all know hazard is a laggot even without bandicam his fps are between 55-59 and when he turns on bandicam his fps go even below. 45 sometimes below 39 well here are few screenshots of his lag when he turns on bandicam these screenshots are not recent they are 5-6 months old https://imgur.com/a/OJ2XsFF
When he will lag like that then probably his bullets will desync because of his own lag and if y'll still think hes not laggot then you can check yourself just tell him to connect and turn on bandicam and send video of his fps (must be surrounded by 2-3 players while recording his fps) you'll see how badly his FPS lags,

I know maxpayne since along time i can vouch for him 100% he is clean player and would never hack atleast not for easy kids like hazard,
Hope admins get my point peace!
Kindly stay away with the reports you're not involved. Your evidence isn't strong  to prove something. Don't post after this reply
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

Offline Thunder_Bird

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: H150KA
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2020, 04:09:42 am »
Thats so normal, happenes with everyone, the correct way to prove someone's hp is to knock him with full hp. never saw anyone reporting hp hack like this lool, if so, we can make atleast 10 hp hack reports/day :D

We don't need your advice kindly stay away. You have been Warned
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 03:06:42 pm by Broly »

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2020, 12:25:33 am »
We will discuss about this.

P.S. We are busy with our work. Give us some day to decide.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2020, 08:05:39 pm »
Denied, not enough evidence.