• September 20, 2024, 10:53:16 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Banned =KF=T. - death evade via /q  (Read 2589 times)

Offline KILLERX

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: None
  • Clan: None
=KF=T. - death evade via /q
« on: January 06, 2021, 06:41:18 am »
Player Nick:=KF=T.
Date:today
Reason for reporting:Death evade via /q
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc):
Extra notes: getting over confident.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 10:42:16 pm by Broly »

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
Re: =KF=T. - death evade via /q
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 07:03:10 am »
Oof, this KillerX getting overconfident, these 2 faced haters really tryna get me outta here somehow, lmaoo

Like bruh, it was between me and gerz, no one else involved, we mess around as such at times... keeping it between us only,

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 07:10:13 am »
Lmao who told you to report him? i'm the one who knocked him and we usually joke with each other that way, you can't simply stick your nose in everyone's ass and tryna get someone banned that way, get a life instead of wasting time recording other people and the way they have fun,

Also here's a proof that you don't care about the server rules, you only care about blackmailing others

anyways T never evades against others, he only evaded against me and i'm okay with it since we usually joke that way, just to make the game more funny...this is how we play, if you don't like it then gtfo and waste your time on smth else

Offline KILLERX

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 07:14:33 am »
Oof, this KillerX getting overconfident, these 2 faced haters really tryna get me outta here somehow, lmaoo

Like bruh, it was between me and gerz, no one else involved, we mess around as such at times... keeping it between us only,
Dude, You are not allowed to make fun of server rules and in no case death evade is allowed and server rules are very clear about it.

i can give example of old reports but am sure staff knows better than me :)

Also here's a proof that you don't care about the server rules, you only care about blackmailing others

Oh nice so you guys edited fulton chat or what? I dont think he will lie that much or say trolling you and even if he is lying or trolling you that does not matter since i never sent this sort of message to fulton if there is any proof tell him to post here(but there will be no proof as i have never said something like that)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 07:16:52 am by Player »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 07:17:47 am »

Dude, You are not allowed to make fun of server rules and in no case death evade is allowed and server rules are very clear about it.

i can give example of old reports but am sure staff knows better than me :)

Oh nice so you guys edited fulton chat or what? I dont think he will lie that much or say trolling you and even if he is lying or trolling you that does not matter since i never sent this sort of message to fulton if there is any proof tell him to post here(but there will be no proof as i have never said something like that)

Dude not everyone is as lifeless as you are to waste time editing messages, like seriously you need to grow up and stop wasting time recording other people and the way they have fun.

Offline KILLERX

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 07:28:33 am »

I just want to clear rule breakers from ec and you can flame as much as you want and post lies.
i won't reply after this as admin knows their job better than me
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 07:30:45 am by Player »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 07:34:57 am »

I just want to clear rule breakers from ec and you can flame as much as you want and post lies.
" I Just want to clean EC from rulebreakers"
Meanwhile Killerx :  i'll delete the report if you gave me 20k ecd

HAHAHAHA YOU'RE A JOKE BRUH, also how is T a rulebreaker if he just havnig fun with me?

Offline KILLERX

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2021, 07:46:41 am »

no proof and blaming me that i asked for ecds? provide some acceptable proof :) or post the video of that chat where i asked fulton that if =kf=t. gives me ecds i wont report him but as i said there is no proof and you guys are just trying to save =KF=T. ass by lying :)

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2021, 09:22:34 am »

no proof and blaming me that i asked for ecds? provide some acceptable proof :) or post the video of that chat where i asked fulton that if =kf=t. gives me ecds i wont report him but as i said there is no proof and you guys are just trying to save =KF=T. ass by lying :)

If there's anything we know, that fulton never lies, and you're well known to blackmail players, so it's common sense, also it's between me and Thunder, why did you stick your nose near our cocks and reported him?

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2021, 03:24:36 pm »
Video is private
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2021, 10:29:45 pm »
We didn't make the rules for fun stuff, also there was another player near you named "SHIKRI" watch the video care fully he shot you and got the points after the death evade. No more warnings

You're banned for 2 weeks
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297