• September 20, 2024, 07:45:48 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Warned n0xzz - Pause Evade  (Read 3200 times)

Offline ReportUser

• View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gdfg
n0xzz - Pause Evade
« on: March 22, 2021, 06:07:10 pm »
Player Nick: n0xzz (its zero digit after n)
Date: 20/3/2021 (2 days ago)
Reason for reporting: Pause in combat
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)  https://vimeo.com/user136140744
Extra notes: Also suspicious lag, you can see in video from 1:49 to 2:00 same as burak  (2:13 to 2:22) or its vcmp sync problem, same as burak.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 09:36:15 pm by Human. »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
Re: n0xzz - Pause Evade
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 11:36:58 pm »
Upload it on youtube, i can't view the video to see where i did "evade" cuz i'm pretty sure i didn't break any rule, infact i recorded the entire fight i had with you [MKs]eX and Lars and i was planning to upload it as ownage video, but didn't have a reason to do so, but now you just given me the reason, thanks :D

EDIT : just viewed the video using different browser, i thought it was either lars or eX who reported me, but its looks like it's the newbie who was camping behind the wall LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA /sarcasm alert  yes admins punish me for that pls xD you made my day LOL
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 11:51:15 pm by ɢєяz »

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 06:14:23 am »
Extra notes: Also suspicious lag, you can see in video from 1:49 to 2:00 same as burak  (2:13 to 2:22) or its vcmp sync problem, same as burak.
That isn't pause , that is "head protection" and about burak is just lag ; but if you was lag that day, maybe was your internet problem

Warned, don't do it again you have to be care full
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 05:58:55 am by cool3 »
xd

Offline ReportUser

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2021, 08:51:01 am »
That isn't pause , that is "head protection" and about burak is just lag ; but if you was lag that day, maybe was your internet problem
bro your not allowed to reply here and pause in combat can be seen in video at 0:20 to 1:20

cool3

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 06:19:28 am »
@ɢєяz video is clear enough man and I don't want any excuses please. So listen give me one reason why you evade by pausing the game in combat.

can you please elaborate? "without changing subject and creating story"

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2021, 08:39:24 am »
@ɢєяz video is clear enough man and I don't want any excuses please. So listen give me one reason why you evade by pausing the game in combat.

i can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, because the video clearly shows that no one was near me, the guy himself was behind the wall and i thought of him as a newbie camper who never attacks, I was like 200 metters away from him and behind a wall, i know the rules very well, how is that a rulebreak? i was clearly too far from him, and why'd i do it as an intention of evading? when none was near me lol, I didn't pause the game for any intention of "evading" since i had 100 hp, he wasn't even near me, he was camping behind a wall and away from me

any admin with experience would've denied this report within seconds, i don't get why it's still even opened lol, how is that a rulebreak

PS : not to mention i was at full hp so when you call it "EVADE" evade from what exactly? how can i die when he's behind a wall and i have 100 hp

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11174.0

Lmao, you let Scalla pass with something even worse, and you wanna punish the one who didn't break a rule? @Human. can you please handle this report, since cool3 seems to be biased for some reason, maybe because the guy who reported is killerx/craig his best friend...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 09:00:43 am by ɢєяz »

cool3

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2021, 08:08:54 pm »
you still didn't answer my question and you are trying to escape" this will not even work here". You still want to create your own rules "you didn't even listen or follow server rules. So let me tell you something you are not allowed to pause in a location where people are fighting "you didn't pay attention like you ignoring player who was fighting you".

you are regular player here and you have to advise players "you are not new or newbie here" instead of creating videos for example, rampage video ,and etc.....

please show some respect to players and admins "we are still also players like everyone".

last thing please you have to apologize and accept your mistake

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2021, 08:36:01 pm »
you still didn't answer my question and you are trying to escape" this will not even work here". You still want to create your own rules "you didn't even listen or follow server rules. So let me tell you something you are not allowed to pause in a location where people are fighting "you didn't pay attention like you ignoring player who was fighting you".

you are regular player here and you have to advise players "you are not new or newbie here" instead of creating videos for example, rampage video ,and etc.....

please show some respect to players and admins "we are still also players like everyone".

last thing please you have to apologize and accept your mistake

I give respect where it's due,

and the reason of why I make such videos as of the ones you've mentioned, is to make competition in the game, believe me the game is more fun when there's enemies,competition,

anyways back to this case, the player really wasn't near me or in a fighting location, he was behind the wall and too far away from me, when my bro called me, i made sure no one is near me and that i had 100 hp, then I minimazed the game, The player himself was hiding behind the wall and 200 metters away from me, I'm aware of the server rules and i wouldn't break an obvious one,

anyways if i'm gonna be punished for this, then you have to make it fair and punish the ppl who did the same thing

such as scalla (new evidence)  >

in this video at 13:11 you can see how he paused mid-combat while shooting, even tho the difference in our cases is massive, because no one was near me...

also let me tell you something, "punishments" are exist for a reason,

1 - to make the player not repeat the same mistake
2 - to learn from his mistakes
3 - to make sure the server is fairly-playable for players

And in this case i haven't done a mistake that i regret, it's pretty pointless if i were to be punished for something like this,

and as i said an admin with enough experience would've denied this report within seconds, i don't even know why i'm still explaining the case lol

i would accept getting banned for a month if i had low hp and the player was actually fighting with me and near me, not having 100 hp and behind a wall plus 200 metters away from me... only if there was any intention of "evading"
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 08:44:07 pm by ɢєяz »

Offline ReportUser

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2021, 10:47:17 pm »

i can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, because the video clearly shows that no one was near me, the guy himself was behind the wall and i thought of him as a newbie camper who never attacks, I was like 200 metters away from him and behind a wall, i know the rules very well, how is that a rulebreak? i was clearly too far from him, and why'd i do it as an intention of evading? when none was near me lol, I didn't pause the game for any intention of "evading" since i had 100 hp, he wasn't even near me, he was camping behind a wall and away from me

any admin with experience would've denied this report within seconds, i don't get why it's still even opened lol, how is that a rulebreak

PS : not to mention i was at full hp so when you call it "EVADE" evade from what exactly? how can i die when he's behind a wall and i have 100 hp

Lmao, you let Scalla pass with something even worse, and you wanna punish the one who didn't break a rule? @Human. can you please handle this report, since cool3 seems to be biased for some reason, maybe because the guy who reported is killerx/craig his best friend...
bro stop making noobish story, excuses and lying at 0:22 i killed you with molotovs as you can see in video then you spawned at 0:28 and the screenshot you took at 0:31 to lie that you were afk that moment while you were not afk you threw bombs at me at 0:38 while i was throwing molotov's in your direction means we were in combat you thrown last bomb at 0:43 while i was throwing molotovs towards you and you knew it but still paused game after 2 or 3 sec at 0:45 then i came near you still throwing molotov because i knew you wouldn't evade like noobs which you did  so stop making fake storys noob.
ye your brother called you and you made sure you were away from me and paused game wow  keep lying like shit or it was ghost who was throwing bombs at me and yes didn't you claim in your first reply that you recorded this "Whole Fight" why don't you upload this part make it clear or wait now will you say you don't have video?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 11:07:36 pm by ReportUser »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2021, 11:20:44 pm »

bro stop making noobish story, excuses and lying at 0:22 i killed you with molotovs as you can see in video then you spawned at 0:28 and the screenshot you took at 0:31 to lie that you were afk that moment while you were not afk you threw bombs at me at 0:38 while i was throwing molotov's in your direction means we were in combat you thrown last bomb at 0:43 while i was throwing molotovs towards you and you knew it but still paused game after 2 or 3 sec at 0:45 then i came near you still throwing molotov because i knew you wouldn't evade like noobs which you did  so stop making fake storys noob.
ye your brother called you and you made sure you were away from me and paused game wow  keep lying like shit or it was ghost who was throwing bombs at me and yes didn't you claim in your first reply that you recorded this "Whole Fight" why don't you upload this part make it clear or wait now will you say you don't have video?

You threw 2 molos then you ran away, i paused the game after you ran away 200 metters, and you was throwing them from a long range "not even hitting me" that's how i still got 100 hp, i searched in the recordings, the last one i found of that fight is before i got kick for high jttr,

this picture is right when i paused the game, it's pretty clear you was 200 metters away from me, plus not even throwing anything, when i paused the game, nice try

@admins i think it's all clear now, i don't need to waste more time replying to this pointless report and that brainless newbie who's trying to get me banned so hard by using lies that doesn't apply to his video, solve it already.. @Human. or any experienced admin..
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 11:24:42 pm by ɢєяz »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2021, 11:43:39 pm »
This video should sum it all up, as you can see, he was too far away from me and not even throwing anything on me when i paused the game while having 100 hp,

PS : you can see in the video i threw 2 grenades at him, then after he calmed down and went/ran away i paused the game "with 100 hp" and 200 metters away then went to see what my bro needed

as i said before, any admin with enough experience would've denied this report within seconds, i don't get why cool3 is having a hard time registering what happened...when it's pretty obvious, anyways hope this video is enough to clear things up for you, i detailed everything

Offline ReportUser

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2021, 11:48:02 pm »

You threw 2 molos then you ran away, i paused the game after you ran away 200 metters, and you was throwing them from a long range "not even hitting me" that's how i still got 100 hp, i searched in the recordings, the last one i found of that fight is before i got kick for high jttr,

this picture is right when i paused the game, it's pretty clear you was 200 metters away from me, plus not even throwing anything, when i paused the game, nice try

@admins i think it's all clear now, i don't need to waste more time replying to this pointless report and that brainless newbie who's trying to get me banned so hard by using lies that doesn't apply to his video, solve it already.. @Human. or any experienced admin..
"Not even throwing anything"
keep lying and making excuses little shit, i also said you paused game at 0:45 as you can see in my previous reply but before that i said you thrown grenade at 0:42 and i thrown molotov to at 0:43 after 2 sec you paused? knowing that wow little shit you made your situation even worse now. evidence is clear i have explained everything in my previous reply admin check if im lying or you, lie more you can't do anything.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 11:50:09 pm by ReportUser »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2021, 11:59:40 pm »

keep lying and making excuses little shit, i also said you paused game at 0:45 as you can see in my previous reply but before that i said you thrown grenade at 0:42 and i thrown molotov to at 0:43 after 2 sec you paused? knowing that wow little shit you made your situation even worse now. evidence is clear i have explained everything in my previous reply admin check if im lying or you, lie more you can't do anything.

LOOOL you're still replying even after i exposed your shitty lies in this video? strange the things you say never apply to the video

@Admins check the video i uploaded, this guy is the biggest vcmp clown ever

Offline ReportUser

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2021, 12:03:58 am »

LOOOL you're still replying even after i exposed your shitty lies in this video? strange the things you say never apply to the video

yeye exposed we will see what fake expose will do when you get warn or ban admin can check bro lie more you paused in combat evidence is clear and my final reply here i won't waste my time anywhere, you can't prove shit with your lies and not even single reply of your make sense and call yourself experienced player your expereince is shit man your unhittable lagger that's all just stop crying and screaming i can hear you from here
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 12:11:04 am by ReportUser »

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2021, 12:14:25 am »

yeye exposed we will see what fake expose will do when you get warn or ban admin can check bro lie more you paused in combat evidence is clear and my final reply here i won't waste my time anywhere, you can't prove shit with your lies and not even single reply of your make sense and call yourself experienced player your expereince is shit man your unhittable lagger that's all just stop crying and screaming i can hear you from here

bla bla bla

deny this video if you can :DDDDDDDDDDD nice try angrykid, get exposed
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 12:22:48 am by ɢєяz »