• September 21, 2024, 05:35:59 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Denied Broly - loses his brain  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Clan: -
Broly - loses his brain
« on: September 17, 2021, 04:56:05 am »
Admin nick: Broly
Your nick: Sos
Date: today
Reason for report:  denied unban app falsely and for wrong reasons/lies
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)  https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11475.msg65308#new
Extra notes:

I posted the unban app myself, I didn't give GerZ the password, I just had a convo with him on discord and he fixed my grammar of what I was trying to say, because my english isn't very good,

Broly you really need to get a life and grow up already, you act as if GerZ banged your wife or smth, holding grudge on him,  you need to grow up not grow old, growing old is unavoidable, but growing up is optional...

@Human.  I don't know what to do at this point, I followed your advice in the last report I made on him, and I posted an unban app just like you told me to, but he keeps denying it cuz of GerZ even tho GerZ has nothing to do with it...

Can't you just deal with the unban appeal/report yourself?  This broly is too immature and childish, i can't waste more time on someone like him....he rlly needs to act his age....25 and still acts like a 9 yo kid, jesus...what the world have come to....I mean his life is vcmp so what to expect...

almost everyone in discord is supporting me, and it's not because i'm their friend, it's because they can see how childish and irresponsible Broly is, he needs to grow up...

« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 12:58:11 pm by Human. »

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
Re: Broly - loses his brain
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2021, 12:04:14 pm »
Instead of calling me "9 yo kid", "immature and childish", "discord darama", can we come to the right discussion ?

You didn't properly answer my questions which i ask in your ban appeal

Why'd Gerz make the ban appeal first where you were ?.

did you aware about that ?

You already claim here https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11447.msg65193#msg65193

and your answer was

easy there pal, there's no need to be butthurt and rude over a 2002 game, try to go outside and take a breath and calm tf down,
If you gave your password to gerz for correcting the grammar only, then why'd he miss use your account and claimed that you left the vcmp and tried to mislead the staff ? I think i should ban him for misleading and for miss using someone's account  . 

See
I have nothing with the gerz, even tho he insulted my family, and abuse my mother/wife. The last msg posted by human is enough for him. Forget about the gerz, now its me and you everything is belong to you Your report/ban appeal/ using your account/ask nasim for knigh786 password/admin report/ so i have full rights to ask questions from you.

All i want from you just the explanation regarding the reports/your previous ban appeal. did you aware about that ?.

Based on the above, I REJECTED your app because i was not fully satisfy, Now its not about the death evade but the game which gerz played and tried to disturb the staff by using YOUR NAME/Accounts and reports. He should thanks me for not taking action all the thing he did by using your name

See i post the reply with very politely and i am expecting the same thing from you 

almost everyone in discord is supporting me, and it's not because i'm their friend, it's because they can see how childish and irresponsible Broly is, he needs to grow up...
No worries, show them this they'll understand the all situation
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 03:33:58 pm by Broly »
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2021, 03:45:22 pm »
Instead of calling me "9 yo kid", "immature and childish", "discord darama", can we come to the right discussion ?

You didn't properly answer my questions which i ask in your ban appeal

You already claim here https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11447.msg65193#msg65193

and your answer was

easy there pal, there's no need to be butthurt and rude over a 2002 game, try to go outside and take a breath and calm tf down,
If you gave your password to gerz for correcting the grammar only, then why'd he miss use your account and claimed that you left the vcmp and tried to mislead the staff ? I think i should ban him for misleading and for miss using someone's account  . 

See
I have nothing with the gerz, even tho he insulted my family, and abuse my mother/wife. The last msg posted by human is enough for him. Forget about the gerz, now its me and you everything is belong to you Your report/ban appeal/ using your account/ask nasim for knigh786 password/admin report/ so i have full rights to ask questions from you.

All i want from you just the explanation regarding the reports/your previous ban appeal. did you aware about that ?.

Based on the above, I REJECTED your app because i was not fully satisfy, Now its not about the death evade but the game which gerz played and tried to disturb the staff by using YOUR NAME/Accounts and reports. He should thanks me for not taking action all the thing he did by using your name

See i post the reply with very politely and i am expecting the same thing from you 

No worries, show them this they'll understand the all situation
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

this is the behaviour you should be using to deal with such cases, it's always better to avoid the drama n stuff...

back to the topic :

because he's the one who reported me so I thought if he was the one to post the unban app for me, it would get accepted just like Masteroz/Fulton case

yes because I'm the one who told him to do it, he was just helping me out

yes I left vcmp, but then I returned to it   

Proof :

I think you got the wrong idea, I didn't send GerZ my account this time, I just sent him the text on discord and he fixed the grammar for me,

I don't think GerZ should be blamed for anything, he was just helping a friend ( me ) after I asked him to...

Anyways in comparison to other cases, I should've been unbanned long ago, but this drama escalated somehow and took more than it should've....

feel free to ask me anything...
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 03:47:57 pm by Sos »

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2021, 06:39:36 pm »
this is the behaviour you should be using to deal with such cases, it's always better to avoid the drama n stuff...
Well, i showed the same behaviour on your app and now you're giving me the answers on the report section

Anyways in comparison to other cases, I should've been unbanned long ago, but this drama escalated somehow and took more than it should've....

EXACTLY, Never give your work to anyone i don't think that darama goes that long if you make the appeal yourself see what he did and everything comes on you

feel free to ask me anything
This is not the right place its better if we solve the matters in the ban appeal with peace.
Lock the topic and come on the ban appeal sections we'll talk their
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.

Offline Sos

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2021, 02:44:17 am »
Well, i showed the same behaviour on your app and now you're giving me the answers on the report section

EXACTLY, Never give your work to anyone i don't think that darama goes that long if you make the appeal yourself see what he did and everything comes on you

feel free to ask me anything
This is not the right place its better if we solve the matters in the ban appeal with peace.
Lock the topic and come on the ban appeal sections we'll talk their

how to lock the topic, i'm not admin

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2021, 03:19:24 pm »

Leave it make a ban appeal

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2021, 12:58:00 pm »