• September 20, 2024, 12:15:16 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Denied Danish - multiple rule breaks  (Read 1528 times)

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
Danish - multiple rule breaks
« on: November 06, 2021, 05:50:32 am »
Admin nick: Danish
Your nick: KF.GerZ
Date:  today
Reason for report: False shun
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

@Human.   it was the biggest mistake you ever did when you made him admin, first he punished Nassim unfairly, And now he did the same to me, Check this out

1 - Tic abusing my family :

Tic being racist towards arabs :

then I insulted him back, and then when I did, Danish shunned me for 3 days, and he didn't shun Tic at all,

even tho I kept telling Tic to stop insulting

--------------------------

Now onto the Nassim case :

He warned nassim when he abused someone's mum, and Now when Tic abused my mum, he didn't do anything to him

More cases : https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11430.msg65116#msg65116
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11217.msg64276#msg64276
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=10142.msg58443#msg58443

Extra notes:

@Human.   You already warned Danish before, but looks like a warn isn't enough, you have to demote him or take his rank away, he's not ready for it, I find it funny how lifeless he can get trying to be unfair in a 2002 game...
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 12:31:20 pm by Human. »

Offline Nassim^

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [F2]Nassim
  • Clan: F2
Re: Danish - multiple rule breaks
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2021, 05:57:00 am »
Since my reply is mentioned here, I would like to say: Alot of players abusing family? and just Tic abused Gerz"s mother and he's not shunned at all? And alot of players is abusing on the server, and Danish insta banned me for that, It would be a mess if the admins banning for abusing mom, ok if players not using /ignore towards the toxic guys, And waiting them to abuse their mothers, and reporting them quickly and warning/banning players instantly? He's not even ready for his rank. and this guy dosen't actually speak a good english, some MK guys writing for him and using google translator as well, it would be a shame if a admin dosen't speak a english...

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2021, 05:59:35 am »
Since my reply is mentioned here, I would like to say: Alot of players abusing family? and just Tic abused Gerz"s mother and he's not shunned at all? And alot of players is abusing on the server, and Danish insta banned me for that, It would be a mess if the admins banning for abusing mom, ok if players not using /ignore towards the toxic guys, And waiting them to abuse their mothers, and reporting them quickly and warning/banning players instantly? He's not even ready for his rank. and this guy dosen't actually speak a good english, some MK guys writing for him and using google translator as well, it would be a shame if a admin dosen't speak a english...

@Human.  it's your fault for keeping someone like him in your staff, he can't even take care of his hungry family irl, and you want him to take care of others in game? lol take his rank already, he's clearly not ready for it, everyone is complaining about him

Offline Danish.

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2021, 06:00:31 am »
I’ve shunned three of you at the same time when someone poke me about your highly abusing which I can’t even imagine.
@Nassim^ stay aways of this report.

Offline Nassim^

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [F2]Nassim
  • Clan: F2
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2021, 06:01:53 am »
I’ve shunned three of you at the same time when someone poke me about your highly abusing which I can’t even imagine.
Sorry but my name is inovled here, I can reply anytime in this report...

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2021, 06:04:39 am »

"at the same time"

@Human.  he's lying,  Tic wasn't shunned, that's one of the reasons as to why i made this report, this Danish got afraid cuz i said I'll report him, and shunned him after i made the report, 

@danish it's too late to fix your mistake, it's like someone who used hacks, then got banned for them, then he deleted them, will that he get him unban? No, and so are you

@Human.  since when telling someone to stop abusing mums then he insults your mum and you insult him back causes to a shun? what is /ignore cmd exists for then? explain to me what's the point of /ignore cmd, 

+ Tic was being racist to whole arabs, not just abusing mums

Offline Danish.

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2021, 06:04:57 am »
Sorry but my name is inovled here, I can reply anytime in this report...
you can file a report against me if you feel. I did injustice with you so now this would be the last time i am asking you to stay aways.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 06:06:56 am by Danish. »

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2021, 03:08:28 pm »
Denied.

Danish muted Tic right after he muted you, i can see that in the staff's discord channel.

As for /ignore cmd, it's just a cmd for you to ignore other players' message..it was never meant to be a pass to be as toxic as the other player. You are allowed to report them if they are being extremely toxic. The admins are also allowed to take action if both players are being toxic to each other, as long as both players are punished, it's not tolerable to constantly have such messages (especially family insult) in main chat.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 03:17:46 pm by Human. »