• September 20, 2024, 12:38:58 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Server Suggestion - Most Necessary, At The Moment  (Read 3364 times)

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
Server Suggestion - Most Necessary, At The Moment
« on: December 21, 2021, 12:07:25 am »
Suggestion for:(Forum/Server) Server
Your suggestion(please include as much info as you can): I'm here to suggest about a system which gives 1 kill point to the killer after his opponent is fell down, drowned, exploded, quit or died in any manner.

This system works just like a kill. For an example, if you have 4 kills and in the middle of the fight, your opponent is exploded / drowned / fell down / reconnected, the killer will get 1 kill score that means he will be on a spree because he had 4 kills before and after that 1 kill point he got total 5 kills.

Why I'm suggesting it? Because of the hatred ratio increasing in the game, everyone wants their opponent to get banned like F2 is behind me at the moment, they know that most of the time I'm unable to record because of my PC and in this manner they take so much advantage by getting me banned.

This suggestion is not specifically for me but for the people who want to play in server and they mistakenly get drowned, exploded, fell down and their opponents just get them banned, make them unable to play in the server.

Benefits: All the advantages of this suggestion are given below

- Even if a person intentionally evades death, the opponent will get a kill that means that there will be no disadvantage to the killer and neither an advantage to the killer
-  Most admin's time will be saved because of these small matters, they've to monitor the forum 24/7
-  The hatred will be decreased in the game and the competition will be increased, which means none will care about reporting a person but enjoy his game
-  These dramas which are happening often will be ended hopefully and there will be no un-fair advantage / biased actions over low-spec users

This suggestion is necessary for the server, I had suggested it before and now doing it again because I see most of the players, even admins get reported for these small things which aren't a necessary factor for the staff. Staff members are not a small deal, they're trusted people and why would they death-evade? Staff members are chosen not to see their ability of Death-matching or skills but their ability of Handling stuff, sorting out stuff and keeping things gentle. Even I being a staff member in the past struggled a lot because of this small topic. Everyone targetted me and finally, I got demoted.

@Human. I want you to please stop thinking about what F2s want, think about what everyone wants and what is better for everyone. Please read this whole suggestion to get what I'm and for why I'm talking about.

Extra notes: I know my each off-spring F2 will vote -1 here but I don't care about their votes. I just want to hear the opinion of @Human.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 12:13:52 am by Hazard »

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Server Suggestion - Most Necessary, At The Moment
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2021, 12:24:24 am »
Its 2022 and you cant afford a pc.. shame you dont record with 640 resolution is not our headach sorry
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 12:29:51 am by Killer frost^ »

Offline Nassim^

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [F2]Nassim
  • Clan: F2
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2021, 12:27:17 am »
I'm unable to record because of my PC and in this manner they take so much advantage by getting me banned.
Get a new pc and record then, or scared to record with 600x400 res? :'(
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 12:55:43 am by Nassim^ »

Offline WiLD

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: WiLD_HuNteR
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2021, 03:13:06 am »
Its 2022 and you cant afford a pc.. shame you dont record with 640 resolution is not our headach sorry

I'm unable to record because of my PC and in this manner they take so much advantage by getting me banned.
Get a new pc and record then, or scared to record with 600x400 res? :'(

Go get a good pc or better get a life 😉😉
Do you fear death?

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2021, 12:16:42 pm »
-1 because what if the player was in close range with you and he wasnt your opponent, basically the server will give you a invalid "kill" this is bad suggestion, just a idiot like gorcee can be agree with this

Banned
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 09:27:51 pm by cool3 »
xd

Offline Hecubas

• Corporal
  • #ZK-Zombie Knights
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2021, 12:52:08 pm »
Scripts can't perfectly detect this, Look at the kill assist system, that basically does the same thing but doesn't progress sprees, and as PaiN pointed out there is a high chance of false positive.
I would say the kill assist system that we already have is good enough.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2021, 01:52:15 pm »
There's already a feature called "kill assist". It doesn't sound better at all.

Rorro arts

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2021, 02:51:36 pm »
Logically, I'm just suggesting to improve the system of kill-assist and remove the system of punishing players for a kill.

It's often not intended but we do it mistakenly so that's why I want Human to strengthen the Kill-Assist system.

When I was a staff member, there were a lot of people in the server targeting me and trying to get me demoted. I suffered a lot by this and finally they got me demoted. Same thing often happens with other staff members.

None of you understood my suggestion completely and started to point out your opinions. You're just looking the possibility and impossibility of either if it will be added or how will it work? I tell you something, stop thinking about it. Human is already taking care of the server scripts so you don't have to worry about it.

Hatred ratio is increasing in the game, every immature person wants their opponent get banned instead of forgiving him or understanding the consequence of mistakes..

Scripts can't perfectly detect this, Look at the kill assist system, that basically does the same thing but doesn't progress sprees, and as PaiN pointed out there is a high chance of false positive.
CR is a complete new topic, why are you putting it here? A player can be reported for RPG-CR and here I'm talking about something else.

I'm ignoring each and every person who is related with F2s here because what they're posting is pointless and illogical. They are disagree with my suggestion because they just want to keep fake-reporting players and make them get banned from the server.

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2021, 08:34:15 pm »

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2021, 12:43:58 pm »
Logically, I'm just suggesting to improve the system of kill-assist and remove the system of punishing players for a kill.

I do not agree with this point since it can encourage the players to death evade in other servers too. Actually, it's not about giving a kill, You quit the game because you're in rage you don't want to be killed by someone who makes you anger lol.

Punishment should be allowed

P.S It should be punishment + Increase 1 kill and killed ( from the Evader side )
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

Offline Hecubas

• Corporal
  • #ZK-Zombie Knights
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2021, 08:32:12 pm »
CR is a complete new topic, why are you putting it here? A player can be reported for RPG-CR and here I'm talking about something else.
I never even mentioned CR. I just agreed to the example PaiN had given. Kill Assist already gives false positive many times in various different situations,not just CR, even if the player wasn't an "opponent" we might (mistakenly) get Kill Assist if they fall, drown, burn , explode etc . That was my point.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 08:39:29 pm by Hecubas »

Offline Thunder_Bird

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: H150KA
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2021, 08:34:01 pm »

Offline Shafin

• Private First Class
  • It may be a bad day, not a bad life
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [F2]Skullcandy
  • Clan: F2
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2021, 05:32:56 pm »
Provoke us if you'd like
You can't handle it and you know this

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gangsta'
  • Clan: none
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2022, 06:06:48 am »

Offline AR3A51

• Trainee
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [JW]AR3A51
  • Clan: JW
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2022, 01:57:42 pm »
Yea, its sounds good.
+1