• September 21, 2024, 10:47:44 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Solved [MD]Kody Paused during combat D-E (re-open)  (Read 1657 times)

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gangsta'
  • Clan: none
[MD]Kody Paused during combat D-E (re-open)
« on: May 02, 2022, 07:22:44 pm »
Player Nick: [MD]Kody

Date: Today

Reason for reporting : D-E Paused during combat

Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) :

Extra notes: as you can see his HP bar its below 50 he was literally in the middle of war if he wanted to pause his game he should have gone outside of ammunation somewhere far and paused the game @Lederhos you don’t have to deal with this report your braincells drained to zero for sure Let other admins deal stop being biased shit already

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11988.0 (LEDERHORSE BIASED BRAINLESS DENIED THIS REPORT I WILL ADMIN REPORT HIM FOR THAT)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 08:18:51 am by SanaullaH »

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
Re: [MD]Kody Paused during combat D-E (re-open)
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2022, 07:48:11 pm »
(MORE CLEAR VIDEO)

@SanaullaH  @GoRcEE

« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 07:56:00 pm by gangsta »

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2022, 09:23:00 pm »
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11988.0 (LEDERHORSE BIASED BRAINLESS DENIED THIS REPORT I WILL ADMIN REPORT HIM FOR THAT)
You should post the full video in the first place, Lederhos did nothing wrong from his call of judgment you did not provide the full video

I paused the game when there was no one around me or close to me, Also I wasn%u2019t engaged in a fight with you; you just found me paused from nowhere and posted a report; do you have a full video that includes me pausing the game in front of you? Or either you were fighting me straight on when I paused?

It seems you lie in your first report, where I can see crystal clear you're running and using the weapons. Do you have something to put?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 09:27:43 pm by Broly »
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Kody
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2022, 09:33:00 pm »
As i’ve mentioned before, you were not engaged in a fight with me when i paused; when you died, i paused my game and there was no one close to me or attacking me at that time. Even when you respawned there was not a single player attacking me. If there was someone who was attacking me at that time then let me know..

I’ve a video which shows that i paused my game when you died and no one was close to me. ( i can share that video with the admins only)

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2022, 10:19:15 pm »
As i’ve mentioned before, you were not engaged in a fight with me when i paused; when you died, i paused my game and there was no one close to me or attacking me at that time. Even when you respawned there was not a single player attacking me. If there was someone who was attacking me at that time then let me know..

I’ve a video which shows that i paused my game when you died and no one was close to me. ( i can share that video with the admins only)

You were clearly shooting towards your front when my nade knocked you (proves you were engaged in fighting with guys behind the wall infront of you  + look at the blip map there are many players around you who can kill you easily (what you should have done is teleported to different location and then paused the game instead of pausing it in combat place as everyone knows loc ammu is very small place and it was 10vs5 fight possibly he would have died by someone or in my next spawn)

I surely was engaged fighting you since my nade knocked you with -64 hp brainless lemon

Brainless lemon :sigh:

Punishment should be imposed based on the video i posted if kody has some video to add tell him to post here i don’t want another biased deny.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2022, 10:34:43 pm by gangsta »

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2022, 11:23:06 pm »
You were clearly shooting towards your front when my nade knocked you (proves you were engaged in fighting with guys behind the wall infront of you  + look at the blip map there are many players around you who can kill you easily (what you should have done is teleported to different location and then paused the game instead of pausing it in combat place as everyone knows loc ammu is very small place and it was 10vs5 fight possibly he would have died by someone or in my next spawn)

First of all, i was pre-firing at the entrance but since there was no one close to me, i paused my game. ( The moment you died; i paused my game ( i even came back to check either you were attacking me or not.but no one was near me at that time too )
Secondly, I know i could've paused my game somewhere else but it was an emergency and i had to go listen to someone in rl and i came back under a minute and you got the kill, what are you trying to prove now?

I request admins to have a look at my previous records, I've been playing clean.
I've a footage from side as well to prove that no one was near me or engaged in a fight with me at the moment i paused. No one is biased here, it's your pea size brain which isn't capable enough to process and react to the situation.  You're trying really hard man :D 4 reports denied under 24 hours aww. How was the close range btw? :D

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2022, 12:35:39 am »

First of all, i was pre-firing at the entrance but since there was no one close to me, i paused my game. ( The moment you died; i paused my game ( i even came back to check either you were attacking me or not.but no one was near me at that time too )
Secondly, I know i could've paused my game somewhere else but it was an emergency and i had to go listen to someone in rl and i came back under a minute and you got the kill, what are you trying to prove now?

I request admins to have a look at my previous records, I've been playing clean.
I've a footage from side as well to prove that no one was near me or engaged in a fight with me at the moment i paused. No one is biased here, it's your pea size brain which isn't capable enough to process and react to the situation.  You're trying really hard man :D 4 reports denied under 24 hours aww. How was the close range btw? :D

Proved you have no evidence video for defense + nobody gives A fuck about your emergency you should have teleported to some other place and then paused the game yet you decided to pause the game with 34 hp in the middle of combat war at loc ammu map blips clearly show you were surrounded by players in combat with me and the player’s behind the wall infront of you and i would have killed you easily hence its a rulebreak.

First you lied about being alone now defending even my defense video caught you red handed lying please impose ban on this lemon liar already!

Thanks

Brainless lemon :huh: :sigh: :kek:

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2022, 01:10:26 am »
Proved you have no evidence video for defense + nobody gives A fuck about your emergency you should have teleported to some other place and then paused the game yet you decided to pause the game with 34 hp in the middle of combat war at loc ammu map blips clearly show you were surrounded by players in combat with me and the player’s behind the wall infront of you and i would have killed you easily hence its a rulebreak.

First you lied about being alone now defending even my defense video caught you red handed lying please impose ban on this lemon liar already!

Thanks

- I'm not gonna repeat myself again after this message, instead of watching the replies with red eyes, focus on what i said
- I had 50+ HP
- I've a video proof that no one was attacking me at that moment
- A dead person can't kill someone :D
- Don't teach admins what to do
- Don't chase me again :D
- 4 reports denied under 3 hours :D
- Triggered 640F2 :D

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2022, 01:20:24 am »

Thanks

- I'm not gonna repeat myself again after this message, instead of watching the replies with red eyes, focus on what i said
- I had 50+ HP
- I've a video proof that no one was attacking me at that moment
- A dead person can't kill someone :D
- Don't teach admins what to do
- Don't chase me again :D
- 4 reports denied under 3 hours :D
- Triggered 640F2 :D

Thanks

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2022, 03:59:37 am »
I have a similar report that might help in dealing with this case

It's still weird how Kody acts like he is a new player or something, many players were reported for this before and got warned/banned,

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11690.msg66106#msg66106

as you can see in this report, it's very similar to what Kody has done, the only difference is that Burak did /q after he killed me, and Kody did pause after he killed harding,

still pausing in combat especially while having low hp is strictly prohibited, especially in a location like ammuniation where players spawn constantly in a close place

like Danish stated : Burak killed both of you and went off from server before you get rid out of spawn protection but it’s still against the rules and he was supposed to use diepos or teleport to some other place before he quite from the game.
Warned

The same thing applies to Kody's case, he should've teleported to another place.

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2022, 04:43:54 am »
It's still weird how Kody acts like he is a new player or something, many players were reported for this before and got warned/banned,
The same thing applies to Kody's case, he should've teleported to another place.

- No one called you here. If you want to prove your loyalty to F2, just like you proved to MD and KF,  go somewhere else.
- i request admins to take actions against him since he’s not mentioned here and this report has nothing to do with him

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2022, 04:56:09 am »

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11690.msg66106#msg66106

as you can see in this report, it's very similar to what Kody has done, the only difference is that Burak did /q after he killed me, and Kody did pause after he killed harding,

still pausing in combat especially while having low hp is strictly prohibited, especially in a location like ammuniation where players spawn constantly in a close place

like Danish stated : Burak killed both of you and went off from server before you get rid out of spawn protection but it’s still against the rules and he was supposed to use diepos or teleport to some other place before he quite from the game.
Warned

Thanks for making it more clear gerz appreciate it idk whats taking too long for this ec staff to punish this rat already :sigh:

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2022, 05:22:37 am »

- No one called you here. If you want to prove your loyalty to F2, just like you proved to MD and KF,  go somewhere else.
- i request admins to take actions against him since he’s not mentioned here and this report has nothing to do with him

now you've proven that you've never read the rules before, Helping in a case if someone has something to add is allowed, as long as it's not off-topic
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 05:25:52 am by gangsta »

Offline SanaullaH

• Administrator
  • General III
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2022, 08:17:01 am »
I have seen the video provided by him. Lederhos already described the scenario. Kody had no rule break history for the past 2 years. The video by him showed that he paused due and came back and there was no one attacking him, then he paused again because it was an emergency. @Kody take it as a verbal warning to be careful next time and try to avoid such kinds of distractions in the future or make sure you’re in a safe place.
Gerz's case was different burak evaded when Gerz was spawned next to him

Eid gift EID MUBARAK.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 08:20:10 am by SanaullaH »
i am not funny..

RoyStang's Art