• September 21, 2024, 10:35:59 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Solved [F2]napoleon - Family Abusing  (Read 1267 times)

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
[F2]napoleon - Family Abusing
« on: December 18, 2022, 05:25:22 pm »
Player Nick: [F2]napoleon
Date: 11/18/2022
Reason for reporting: Abusing family without involving him in my chat
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) Given below

Extra notes: I didn't involve him in my chat.. I ignored his ass until he involved my family. I was talking to Frost when I said to him "shotgun in boobs" because he was wearing a girl's skin. There was no mention of this kid but whatever he jumped in my chat involving my family and abusing my sister continuously. This retard always cries about racism/family-abusing for others but when he himself crosses the limits of retardness, its normal to him.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 07:38:32 pm by Broly »

Offline napoleon

• View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: napoleon
  • Clan: F2
Re: [F2]napoleon - Family Abusing
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2022, 09:24:25 pm »
A person who was warned twice for being racist, calling me "retard" shows us the strangeness of life once again. Your ignorance about racism has been proven by the admins, so please stop crying about it .You have a sentence on the subject I reported you before, and that is "if you insult someone, what do you expect to return ?" i repeat the same question. you have provoked frost and i answered you on his behalf  ;) Now let's move on to the other ss.

I asked a simple question, "Why are you sharing your sister publicly on YouTube, are you retarded ? " there is no insults in this question. but you have insult me and my family directly after that question.

I just feel sorry for your family and especially your sister. If she saw you uploading a video of herself, she would throw you out on the street.

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2022, 10:59:49 pm »
You have a sentence on the subject I reported you before, and that is "if you insult someone, what do you expect to return ?" i repeat the same question. you have provoked frost and i answered you on his behalf  ;) Now let's move on to the other ss.
There are some points that will narrate easily about whose fault was it.

Firstly: It wasn't even your case. It was a different thing if I had referred a single word to you. You didn't have to involve yourself in whatever we were talking about. Everytime I have been reported for an insult / racism / discrimination, it is because I have verbal-wars with someone first but in your case. I was ignoring you and your barks so it didn't matter a little bit.

Secondly: I was talking to =F2=KilleR_FrosT and I said "shotgun in boobs" in a humourous way because he was wearing a lady skin, what kind of provocation in that? In my country, boys don't have boobs.. So I was probably referring to his skin.

Thirdly: Let's suppose that even I abused KilleR_FrosT considering he has boobs (this sentence probably hit your heart) and you're his clan mate and you'll probably encounter him if I say anything wrong to him.

Then abuse me, why are you involving my family in that.. like a desperate cocksucker. I never mentioned Frost's family because I'm not a retard unlike you.

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2022, 02:19:21 am »
Adding more proofs to the report.. I know these don't belong to EC server but whatever.. this shows his maturity.

Once again.. without me giving any abuses to him.. He started abusing me like a desperate cock-sucking whore

I guess, that's pretty enough for admins to decide what to do.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 02:26:37 am by Hazard »

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2022, 03:56:32 am »
You have a sentence on the subject I reported you before, and that is "if you insult someone, what do you expect to return ?" i repeat the same question. you have provoked frost and i answered you on his behalf  ;) Now let's move on to the other ss.
There are some points that will narrate easily about whose fault was it.

Firstly: It wasn't even your case. It was a different thing if I had referred a single word to you. You didn't have to involve yourself in whatever we were talking about. Everytime I have been reported for an insult / racism / discrimination, it is because I have verbal-wars with someone first but in your case. I was ignoring you and your barks so it didn't matter a little bit.

Secondly: I was talking to =F2=KilleR_FrosT and I said "shotgun in boobs" in a humourous way because he was wearing a lady skin, what kind of provocation in that? In my country, boys don't have boobs.. So I was probably referring to his skin.

Thirdly: Let's suppose that even I abused KilleR_FrosT considering he has boobs (this sentence probably hit your heart) and you're his clan mate and you'll probably encounter him if I say anything wrong to him.

Then abuse me, why are you involving my family in that.. like a desperate cocksucker. I never mentioned Frost's family because I'm not a retard unlike you.
Since youre keep mentioning me lemme remind you one thing "You're no one to comment on me but yet you did and instead of accepting your mistake, youre keep mentioning napo's comments on you which you think is offensive, but what about your own provokative comments on me?? Dont you think you are the one responsible for all the mess in chat by provoking me with that ugly comment you did there tbh napo's reply worth it and if i was the one replying to you i would definatly say the same thing as napo did coz you are the one who provoked me, apart from that you also said "shot in ass" or smthing just to provoke us. I would request admins to go through the logs and check who provoked first.

Offline napoleon

• View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: napoleon
  • Clan: F2
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2022, 11:47:07 am »
clown

you got fucked up in vcad, so that means you got fucked up out of school, you cant complain to teacher. these screenshots means nothing.

remember this ? you insult people's mother for no reason and you didn't get punished for it thanks to lumberjack. I repeat your  question, "if you insult someone, what do you expect to return ?"

You are a complete disgrace to your family. I wish I could tell your dad that you shared your sister online

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2022, 03:56:22 pm »
Since youre keep mentioning me lemme remind you one thing "You're no one to comment on me but yet you did and instead of accepting your mistake, youre keep mentioning napo's comments on you which you think is offensive, but what about your own provokative comments on me??
I did answer that, your brain has so less IQ that it can't even understand what's written.

But enough after that.. I did say that I'm not serious

Dont you think you are the one responsible for all the mess in chat by provoking me with that ugly comment you did there tbh napo's reply worth it and if i was the one replying to you i would definatly say the same thing as napo did coz you are the one who provoked me, apart from that you also said "shot in ass" or smthing just to provoke us. I would request admins to go through the logs and check who provoked first.

Oh lol, if that's the case.. I got plenty of screenshots in my files where you started provoking first. Counter that if you can

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2022, 04:05:27 pm »
clown

you got fucked up in vcad, so that means you got fucked up out of school, you cant complain to teacher. these screenshots means nothing.

"if you insult someone, what do you expect to return ?"

Leave frost.. I will solve my problem with him, why did you involve yourself? Where is the proof that I insulted you? D:
« Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 04:07:09 pm by Hazard »

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2022, 05:15:07 pm »
Since youre keep mentioning me lemme remind you one thing "You're no one to comment on me but yet you did and instead of accepting your mistake, youre keep mentioning napo's comments on you which you think is offensive, but what about your own provokative comments on me??
I did answer that, your brain has so less IQ that it can't even understand what's written.

But enough after that.. I did say that I'm not serious

Dont you think you are the one responsible for all the mess in chat by provoking me with that ugly comment you did there tbh napo's reply worth it and if i was the one replying to you i would definatly say the same thing as napo did coz you are the one who provoked me, apart from that you also said "shot in ass" or smthing just to provoke us. I would request admins to go through the logs and check who provoked first.

Oh lol, if that's the case.. I got plenty of screenshots in my files where you started provoking first. Counter that if you can

You sure we joke around in ec? No right, we are in a toxic relationship and you think you will joke around like that and i wont mind it?? I did mind it and i wasnot the one provoking you and its you who started provokation but just to save your ass you come up with excuses like "i said in a humurous way or it was a joke" brooo no it was offensive and i definatly didnot like it so come up with good excuses sometimes.
And the ss you posted pls fuck off with those and post full logs.

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2022, 07:18:01 pm »
How you can report someone when you're already abusing him
/ignore system for what ?

I can see the conflict came from both side, he abuse you and you abuse him back its clear.  use /ignore please

@napoleon he didn't said anything to you but you make him anger with your words. So careful with your words

P.S use /ignore 
« Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 07:39:05 pm by Broly »
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297