• September 22, 2024, 05:37:20 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Denied Ban Appeal Hunter By Diaz.  (Read 464 times)

Offline Hunter

Ban Appeal Hunter By Diaz.
« on: January 09, 2023, 10:24:37 pm »
In-Game nick: [Sb]hunter
Ban ID: IDK
Date you were banned: IDK
Suspected reason: Death Evade
Admin that banned you: Diaz
Why should we unban you ?: Because, I will not repeat it.
Extra note: Dear admins, I want to let you know that I am banned by a death evade. It has become too long for playing I love this server so, I can't stop feelings of playing over here. I wish to do thoughts for the welfare of this server. I did death evade I admit it was done by mistake because I was playing with a big pingy internet on a device my modem was not very good enough these days. so, due to this ban evade occurs. Now, I have Fixed my internet issue and will never receive the big ping. I want to start playing as a normal player But If the admins allow me to play as a normal player I assure all of you this time that I will never repeat my evade even if I will never do any death evade. I apologize for all the things. I request all the admins of ec to unban me. because I wanna play over here. I will respect all the staff and all players as I do before. with hopes, you guys will provide me a chance to correct myself.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2023, 11:30:39 pm by Broly »

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
Re: Ban Appeal Hunter By Diaz.
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2023, 11:30:24 pm »
First, I banned you for death evading, not Diaz; secondly, you did ban evading many times, we caught you, and I disabled all your accounts,

Denied
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297