• September 08, 2024, 10:01:38 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Denied Unban Appeal - MamboKing2  (Read 1740 times)

Offline TrapHole

• Trainee
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: TrapHole
  • Clan: u1
Unban Appeal - MamboKing2
« on: February 23, 2023, 10:42:01 pm »
In-Game nick: [u1_J]MamboKing2
Ban ID: 2876
Date you were banned: yesterday
Suspected reason: Hack Detected
Admin that banned you: Server
Why should we unban you ?:  I do not used any type of program that can give me any type of advantage against any player. I was only using a program to reduce the draw distance more than what the game allows to be able to play at good fps because I have a pentium from the year 2000-2009 and 4gb ram which makes my game go to 25 fps below I will leave captures of my game where I show the difference and you will see that I do not get any kind of advantage other than getting stable fps

I think it's enough to show that I didn't use any type of hack and I haven't used anything illegal for years, I just wanted to be able to play smoothly with good fps like everyone else does, but the server has detected it as a cheat
Extra note: -
« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 05:24:47 pm by Broly »

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
Re: Unban Appeal - MamboKing2
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2023, 11:05:16 pm »
I was only using a program to reduce the draw distance more than what the game allows
You admit here you was using a type of dll file to get advantange than other players, EC dont allow any type of game modification, the server banned you fairly, anyways you cant test it on XE(because you took a screenshot of XE) because XE haven't anti cheat system
xd

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2023, 11:15:23 pm »
just to clear up

the dll file you were using to fix fps, makes your game faster than normal which caused the server's speed hack system to react to it, you were aware of this yet you chose to play with it,

EC's auto ban system doesn't happen until after a while of using the speed hack, you were gaining advantage over others with it, the ban is well deserved.

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2023, 11:18:47 pm »
Can't you guys play clean? You're modifying game to take advantage, and after getting caught, you make stories.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 11:25:51 pm by Broly »
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

Offline InDie

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Powder
  • Clan: ROD
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2023, 11:35:54 pm »
sorry for posting here but long time ago i was playing like Traphole's fps i was faced and showed all evidence that this is bug of server that server banned everyone who are playing less than 60 fps     Here is a single proof to related with this report                                                       https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11960.0https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11960.0
[img]http://ec.thijn.ovh/sig2.php?

Offline TrapHole

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2023, 11:38:36 pm »
I did not know that I was going to be banned by the server otherwise I would not have used iit
far from it that  had some kind of advantage

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2023, 11:46:39 pm »
I did not know that I was going to be banned by the server otherwise I would not have used iit
far from it that  had some kind of advantage
You play VCMP around 7 years ago and you didnt knew hacks was not allowed? lmao this is a joke? admit you tried to used hacks, even in XE the server you tried to "TEST" and "prove" your inoccent,  KICKED you for hacks
, the server banned fair, you deserve this ban, and i think you used hacks in past too, you are Nimitz, AgustinBeron,Traphole,
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=6898.msg39278#msg39278
In past you hacked rustam account to get aimbot.exe and use it in this server
Proof: Nimtiz/Traphole/Mamboking12 used hack in past and tried to distribute it

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=7720.msg44665#msg44665
PD: you was a hacker in past and now you tried to HACK here, and when you got catched you say " sorry i didnt knew hacks was not allowed ", what a clown  you are @TrapHole

« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 11:53:22 pm by PaiN. »
xd

Offline TrapHole

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2023, 11:54:02 pm »
I only joined XE because I wanted to take a screenshot of my game and then I disconnected the usb from my cell phone (thus disconnecting my game from the server due to the loss of connection that my pc received during use) I made the publication from my cell phone and disconnected the usb to write in a more comfortable way, stop creating stories and commenting where you are not involved the past is past and i have already paid for that was years ago and the story is not how you tell it

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2023, 11:56:48 pm »
the past is past and i have already paid for that was years ago and the story is not how you tell it
if you are aware you got banned for hacks usage in past, then why you say " please sorry i didnt knew hacks was not allowed, that is why i used a program to get advantage" lol you sound like a kid trying to create excuses without sense
xd

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2023, 03:00:36 am »
None's asking questions from you Pain, I think admins are smart enough to take care of it.

Drop the discussion, a request.

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2023, 07:38:00 am »
None's asking questions from you Pain, I think admins are smart enough to take care of it.

and who asked your opinion here hazard ? HHHH
I added more information about this case, because traphole is a cheater h, i didnt posted something without arguments meanwhile you just dropping your face here without adding nothing relevant.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 07:40:56 am by PaiN. »
xd

Offline TrapHole

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2023, 08:52:54 am »

and who asked your opinion here hazard ? HHHH
I added more information about this case, because traphole is a cheater h, i didnt posted something without arguments meanwhile you just dropping your face here without adding nothing relevant.
please leave it is an unban application not a social network
thanks hazard
@Broly

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2023, 05:24:35 pm »
I was only using a program to reduce the draw distance more than what the game allows

Please clean and remove all the modified things; wait for your ban expiry
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297