• September 20, 2024, 06:41:47 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Denied Ban Appeal - [SB[Hunter  (Read 511 times)

Offline Hunter

Ban Appeal - [SB[Hunter
« on: April 12, 2023, 12:51:24 am »
In-Game nick: [Sb]Hunter
Ban ID: IDK
Date you were banned: A few days ago.
Suspected reason: Death Evade
Admin that banned you: BRoly
Why should we unban you ?: Because It would not happen again.
Extra note:

Dear admins, a death evade caught by Anzal was done by mistake. and it's a misunderstanding to consider it as evade because it was not It happened to my internet connection and high ping these days. I was playing on a different internet with high internet You can also check server logs for surety my country was changing due to the internet the reason for the change for some days because the Previous internet cut off so, I was forced to use a new internet connection due to this continuously I get disconnected from game sometimes. I've contacted my internet provider and they are asking if it will be fixed in a few days. and these are not continuous death evades. I admit I did death evade it was my past.  For god sake stop taking your revenge on me broly it's not your server, first of all, let me clarify. Take your server issues somewhere else not here so, I request you to handle all the cases visually.  You banned me for 6 months for a very small case. It's a clear injustice and your revenge.

I request to higher management handle my case.   and now I request @DiaZ  and senior management to review my application. 
« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 11:06:13 am by Broly »

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
Re: Ban Appeal - [SB[Hunter
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2023, 03:52:58 pm »
Oh, Damn, bro, I am so sorry. It was my mistake to ban you without knowing it was your internet fault.  :-\  I hope your Internet services provider fixes the issue as soon as possible.

Don't worry; I won't treat you unfairly, and I'll also forget all the previous death evasion you make in the past. So don't take my report to the management. I hope you give me a last chance.

See you in the server bro :) (after six months) 

Denied
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297