• September 08, 2024, 10:04:20 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Shortcut vehiculeS ID  (Read 2690 times)

Offline HerQules

• View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: HerQules
Shortcut vehiculeS ID
« on: June 06, 2023, 05:40:34 am »
Suggestion for:(Forum/Server) Server

Your suggestion(please include as much info as you can): .My suggestion is to link ID vehicles to specific name so if you have much cars and each car has a id so its annoying to each time you need to get your car you should checking your list cars and find id that why i suggest to link ID car or motors with specifc word

Extra notes: for example if you want to get your pcj just type /getcar pcj or , /getcar heli,  not /getcar 1841 ,so its easy to remember

Offline Zak

• View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Zak.
  • Clan: None
Re: Shortcut vehiculeS ID
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2023, 10:19:39 pm »
Maybe try to remember ids it's not so hard, and if you can't, it doesn't take long to see list of veh.

Offline HerQules

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2023, 07:54:48 am »
if you have for example 10 cars its not easy to remembre it and when you are in combat there is no time to check car list and find id then spawn it , in contrary if you shortcut id to specific name you can easily remembre it and spawn it directly

examples :

/getcar heli , /getcar pcj , /getcar pack ,

Even if you remember id you will not be able to know which vehicle so you will have to try until you find what you are looking for
« Last Edit: June 21, 2023, 07:58:56 am by HerQules »

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2023, 01:46:14 pm »
if you have for example 10 cars its not easy to remembre it and when you are in combat there is no time to check car list and find id then spawn it , in contrary if you shortcut id to specific name you can easily remembre it and spawn it directly

examples :

/getcar heli , /getcar pcj , /getcar pack ,

Even if you remember id you will not be able to know which vehicle so you will have to try until you find what you are looking for

Updated rule:
Spawning cars during combat as cover is now strictly forbidden, anyone caught doing such this act will be punished.

;D
« Last Edit: June 21, 2023, 05:49:58 pm by Broly »
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

Offline HerQules

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2023, 05:39:52 pm »
i didn't say use car as cover , in combat  means that you need a car or plane to join the fights

Exploitation from spawning cars and glitching bullets: Spawning cars during combat as cover is now strictly forbidden, anyone caught doing such this act will be punished.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 05:42:21 pm by HerQules »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2023, 06:46:06 pm »
yeah broly man.. stop saying that spawning vehicles in combat isn't allowed.. why they are for then? Seriously.. using them as cover is not allowed I know or blocking bullets with a big car like a packer..